You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: The House Next To My Best Friends

Real Ghost Stories

The House Next To My Best Friends

 

About a year ago in october my best friend had a halloween party, I was unable to go because, to be perfectly honest, I was really mad at her. It was a week before Halloween and all of my friends went to her party, they asked not to have their names in this so we'll call them Jay, Em, Cee, and Ar, there were other people there but this effected them the most.

I don't remember everything they told me about it, but I know I was curious about the house so like the brilliant teenagers we are we decided to break in.

We went to Em's Nana's house and took some of her bobby-pins before going next door. We tried the front door, and when it didn't budge we went around to the back. Since it was my idea we all agreed that I would be the one to unlock the door, so I bent down and I worked the bobby-pins into the lock... A few minutes later I start to get this really weird feeling, like I was shaking and nervous and my heart was pounding. I'd like to say it was excitement, or even just plain fear... But the truth is: I was terrified.

Just as I heard the lock click, Em fell off the porch and Cee started having what can only be described as a panic attack. We took off running from the house to the gate and as we ran I heard someone calling after us, I don't remember who's name it was but it was clearly mine or Em's and then "WAIT!"

When we got down the drive way we all paused to catch our breath and looked up at the house. There is a huge window right above the garage, which takes up a majority of the front of the house, and in that window Em, Cee and I all saw the same thing: The shadow of a man with deep red eyes.

This part is going to be basically unbelievable if you don't believe in people who have powers and such, but Cee is an empath, no not like a Jasper from Twilight empath, she can't control your emotions, but she feels them strongly. So we were walking down the street (it's a dead end) towards this like ditch thing and all of a sudden she collapsed in the middle of the road and started bawling her eyes out.

None of us knew what to do, here was our best friend in the middle of the road sobbing, and nothing we said could stop her.

After about 3 minutes she stopped crying and stood up and told us that she felt like she had been attacked, her face was pale and her hands were shaking, and she said it had broken through all of her barriers (For those of you who don't understand this, we are all some form of pagan, or at least take on some parts of the beliefs, this includes protection spells and other such things) and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

That was when we decided to go back to Em's Nana's and pretend like it had never happened. We all spent the night that night and I had a dream about that house... The first thing that's weird about it is, I don't have dreams, ever, when I sleep it's nothing but black. The second weird thing is, I have never seen the inside of that house, but Em has, having lived next door to it and being best friends with the little girl that used to live there, and she told me I described the inside of it perfectly.

A couple weeks later Jay, Cee, Ar, Jay's younger sister and I all reluctantly agreed to go spend the night and M's again. An hour or so after we got there, Jay's little sister started crying, saying that "Mommy was outside and she wanted us all to come out and talk to her." Earlier that day Cee, Ar, Em and I all said protection prayers around her house, and there for he couldn't get in. We told Jay's sister that "No, we're not going outside and that's not Mom out there."

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door, and even though we told her not to, Jay opened the door, both the screen and the actual door... No one was there.

The air in the room got heavier... The six of us got fidgety and some of us were plain out scared... But me... I was as calm as could be... I was also the only one sitting on the couch at the time, I feel the need to add at this part that after much, terrifying, experience with this particular... Whatever he is... That we know how he works.

He lulls you into a false sense of security, he makes you feel safe, like nothing could harm you... Until he does.

M told me as calmly as she could that I need to "Get the eff off that couch right now." When I asked her why she replied "Because your head is in his effing lap now up!" to which I immediately jumped up and ran across the house. Cee, EM, Jay and I, being the strongest people their spiritually, said a prayer and then immediately began to say our protection spell

I pray to you with all my might

Oh gracious goddess of day and night

Thrice around the circles bound

Evil sinking into the ground

We repeated the spell until we were sure he was gone.

I feel the need to tell you all what happened around Christmas, involving the same "Man" and the same house. But I think this is getting to be too long. So let me end on this note.

Two months ago an extremely nice gay couple moved into that house. I went over to Em's house with Jay to help her clean a couple days ago, and the first thing I saw when I pulled up was a moving van next door.

I don't care if you believe if this it true or not... Because the six of us know that it is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MariMariQuiteContrary, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
Carla---soon as you get the chance, hon---change yourself back from a toad to human form. K, hon? You're giving the site a bad case of warts.
Carala11 (8 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
I got a spell for you. Animoza Espinoza - transform into an animal. Huminoza Espinoza - transform a human that was previously turned into an animal back into a human.
I have spells.
Carala11 (8 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
I am a person with spells. Say, When the person comes near you just visualize a blazing blue pentacle on his/her forehead. Next, (mentally) say these words: "I banish you in the name of the positive powers of the universe!"
kayako_21 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
Just be careful my friend. It's not a demon but its a soul that can't rest in peace. Your spell can't effect a demon.
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
nice story, is it a demon you and your friends encountered? It would be great if there were photos or some EVPS there, looking forward to hear from you more...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
I agree with Lotus on this one in regards to heightning the experience between yourselves, I'm curious to know what the history of the house is previous owners etc.
I think since opening the door you have surely invited something in would have been a frightning experience for all of you I'm sure, glad your spell worked.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Very interesting! I think when we are younger in a group we tend to feed of each others energy & create a bigger deal than it really is. In no way am I saying you are no telling the truth. Have you talked to the couple that has moved in to the house? I think it would be interesting & maybe you could let them know a little bit of what your friend & you have witnessed. They may appreciate it! Looking forward to read more of your posts. Be careful & bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
Desire_touch (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
😲 wow... That's not a good thing you and your friend should do... First of all you shouldn't even bother going into that house... Because of curiosity. Second of all you intruded into his space, third of, arn't you afriad to be curse...
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
More! More! More! I want to know more about the house! 😆 nice story! Can I ask, where did you learn that spell? The one will day and night etc. 😊

-Aya x Yoite

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: