You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Presence In My Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Presence In My Bedroom

 

For the past few years some unexplained incidents have occurred in my bedroom such as covers pulled off me and things just vanishing and re-appearing where I left them, recently however more things have started happening but most of the activity occurs around my bed.

It started a few months back one night the entire house was woken up by a loud bang, the noise came from the foot of my bed yet, nothing fell and the noise seemed to come out of nowhere. Twice in the last few weeks I have been woken up by something on my bed the first time it was like something jumped onto the end of my bed and sat there, and then just nights ago I was wide awake when it jumped onto my bed and pranced up towards my right side, the reason I say it pranced I mean it nearly felt like a child, it has completely confused me, there was no-one in my room, then one night a vibration ran through the bed, again no explanation!

I have recently re-arranged my room, I have a built in wardrobe which has always creeped me out so I now have my bed blocking the wardrobe so it can't be opened, I have also seen shadows around my room and doorway, a friend suggested the energy may have something to do with this but I'm just baffled, please feel free to comment.

Other hauntings by serenity27

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, serenity27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

serenity27 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
thanks everyone for the comments, the house was built in the early 70s and only had one family before we moved in, we've lived here for 22 years now but only in the last couple years its gotten worse, everyone hears the sounds but recently I have started seeing shadows around my doorway, only in the last year to year and a half. Never thought of antiques, my grandmother passed away 18months ago and I was given bits and pieces of hers, perhaps its one of them...
ridingtheinferno (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
in the years that you've lived in your house have you ever renovated a room at all? Sometimes spirits "come out" when the area they once lived in changes. Also, is there anything inside the wardrobe? Badjuujuu has a valid point about antiques
blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
and I was singhing my my this here anikin guy may be vader some day later now hes just a small fry he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye singing soon I'm going to be a jedi - wierd al yancavich
Bad juu juu is is right a antique might be the case of it 😆
Inferno (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
All I know about the shadows are that if they are evil and unwanted things in you're house.
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Agreeing with BadJuuJuu - Often on the mark with this but also check the land history as well as the house if there has been any unrest in the area like large fights or deaths ect and from there might be something in your house or under that has a spirit attached to it.

Spirit itself seems playful hence the prancing maybe older time period female younger in age playing with you cause you are in the room she used to live in?

Worth the research hours if you ask me,

~Shadead.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Agreeing with BadJuuJuus thoughts on this have you aquired anything from an antique store or have been given a gift or posession by someone? Do these events only happen in your room but they wake everyone else in the home am I correct? Would like to hear more about this one!

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
GeminiGirl (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
try salt around your bed if moving it doesn't help or black powder that sometimes helps too or maybe a cross or dreamcatcher above or around your bed all have been suggested to me and they seem to work well enough
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
BrandonCR why didn't ye set up a video cam to see if the claw man is dragging you off the bed? That would be interesting...

Serenity27 try opening the window and throw some salt on your room, the pray, I think that would work 😊

-Aya Love Yoite
Miharu's is the 3rd party! LMAO
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Cool, I once lived in an old House in Phillipsburg New Jersey with a few friends of mine, and my ex girlfriend. We put our bed in the same place as the previous tenants, who were also friends of mine, they warned us about "the claw." A shadow of a hand with clawed finger tips would creep across your bed and pull you off the bed. We didn't believe him but my ex was pulled out of the bed every night for several nights. She claims that that had never happened to her before, and she was right she didn't move much while she was asleep. So we started to believe the stories our friends told us, we tried switching sides on the bed, and my ex didn't fall off the bed again, but I started falling off of the bed. This happened for several nights, so we moved our bed and neither of us ever fell off the bed again, never did get to see the claw though. Pretty much my advice to you is move your furniture around until it stops, if it doesn't stop it, may be change rooms, if that doesn't stop consult a professional.
hydee (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
How long did you live in the house before the incidents started? Have you always been in the same room? Anyone else in the house experience anything strange (aside from being woken up from the bang)?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
A few questions. How old is your home? Do you have anything in your room from an antique store, garage sale, anything at all not new that something could have attached itself to? Have you ever used a Ouija board or attempted any sort of "contact" with the other side?
Sometimes figuring out what has "triggered" the events are key to getting the events to cease.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: