You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Following, Watching, Touch, And Attacking Dad?

Real Ghost Stories

Following, Watching, Touch, And Attacking Dad?

 

I think a spirit seems to like following me, and I also can't tell it to leave because I'm shy (and not confident) and I really want to help it crossover and I don't want to offend it.

I've started to hear voices that come from thin-air ever since late winter 2009. And more recently I've began to feel touches, but ever since my dad redecorated my bedroom, I have felt I've been watched whenever I'm in there.

The touches began when I was just dancing to some music on my mp3 player; I felt someone put their hand on my thigh (like when people say "You're going to be alright!" or "I'm sorry" when your sitting down and they put their hand on your thigh). I was totally freaked out, and before that, there were 4 things on the TV and they all fell off, but they fell down in twos. And I was alone in my parent's bedroom.

The second time was recently when I was sleeping I felt as someone was sleeping next to me and they had their hand around me like they were hugging me. Then when I suddenly moved, the feeling suddenly went. And my sister (she's 10) was fast asleep on the top bunk. And for days, she's been sleeping on my bed because I couldn't sleep.

Also, a few months ago, my dad was "attacked" by a spirit. He was lifted up, paralyzed and couldn't speak, and when he was let down and everything stopped he told my mum, and she believed him because he was in tears and he was in tears when he told me.

Now the only thing that calms me when I feel watched is listening to some music at full blast. And because I'm learning Japanese, I listen to Japanese music frequently - But when I sing the song "Stake de ne" which means "Isn't it wonderful?" I can feel who ever it is, calm down a little.

Our family has always believed in spirits, but we're not religious. And our house has always been "infested" with poor lost spirits, is there anything I can do to help crossover?

Also my uncle died in 2008 and my granddad died in 2005 or 2004, but I'm sure it's not one of them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LauraTenshi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nella1208 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
I don't think it is a family member because of the theigh touching and your dad being attacked, I think you have a spirt following you. Mainly because it only interacts with you. And because it hurt your dad I guess it saw him as a dominate male and was threatened by that. I think you should get some professional help
Best of luck 😁 ❤
RoniS (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
What did it attack your dad for, would it have any reason? 😐
Have you felt anything more since? Have you
Hurd any noises?
Infinity (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
Hi Laura, it's a good idea to ignore it for now until you know more about the subject. I conduct spirit rescue but it can only be done if the spirit wants to cross over and actually, most don't because of fear of what is to come because of the lives they led here on earth. It takes a lot of time and patience to persuade a spirit to cross over. There are a fair few number of spirits stuck here through no fault of their own and it will be the ones who met an untimely death through accident, murder etc and the ones who don't want to leave their family or are attached to their homes. Not sure which category yours come under and we could probably only find out by asking them. I also felt it was a relative holding you and was going to ask if anyone had recently passed over.

You have to take precautions during spirit rescue and call in your guides and their guides for assistance, it's not something a mortal human being can do without help from them upstairs. Type in Spirit Rescue on google and you'll get loads of advice.

But for now until you know exactly what you're dealing with and how to do it, leave well alone. If you need any help with this just let me know X
LauraTenshi (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
Thanks for the advice. I think I'd just ignore it for the time being. And I'd like to do some research on the house. Via internet and stuff.
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
I always sing when I listen to japaneese music and I swear in hell that I have the same feeling. And this apartament we are in is for rent. It has warm colours, nice furniture, Hitler's time TV O.o xD But I swear that this feeling comes to me every time I sing lyrics on jappaneese songs!
And you should't try crossing a ghost over if it doesn't want to. Careful!

But Good Luck! Mirela xxx ❤ ❤
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Hey I listen to japanese music as well its completely different to regular music huh? My phone is my mp3 player and when I grow bored, I turn it on and just sing the lyrics when I'm alone in my house. I swear I feel the feeling when I start to sing like someone is trying to figure what I'm doing.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Well the one who wants to comfort you, and puts their arm around you when you are sleeping, I wouldn't worry too much about. It sounds like a loving entity, and at the begining of the story I immediately thought maybe it was a relative.
It could be dangerous to try to cross spirits over, espcially ones who do not want to be crossed over.
If you are interested in doing so, there is lots of information on the web and many books you can investigate. I would study at least several techniques before moving forward with crossing over. And be sure to research how to protect yourself! Considering you said your family believes, maybe you could get one of them to study up on the subject with you.
Good luck to you! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: