You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Two Incubi

Real Ghost Stories

My Two Incubi

 

I am an 18 year old female currently living in Texas. I have had many paranormal experiences in the past fifteen years, since my family moved here from San Diego, but this account is by far the most terrifying and threatening. I will apologize now for how long this story is, but I feel that all the details are important to understand why I am so frightened and will maybe help me to get some advice on how to deal with all this.

I can't be sure what the catalyst for the following events is, but I have two guesses: A few months ago, after graduation, I spent a week with my best friend Edith in her family's cabin in New Mexico. We were walking around one day, enjoying the wildlife, and she showed me to an old cemetery that dates back to the 1800's. I have always been fascinated by gravestones, and we walked through, reading them and trying to guess what the people might have looked like. Well, we got to one headstone that was a completely blank marble slab, all weathered and cracked. It looked like someone had tried to destroy it, or scratch it. I ran my fingers over the headstone and asked Edith if she knew anything about it. She said that her mother had taken her through there once before and had said that grave belonged to two brothers that had raped and molested young women in the early 1900's. She said that the boys had been killed and buried under one headstone because their family had been too ashamed to have their names etched into the stone. We left soon after she told me that tale, and in all honesty, I didn't feel at all disturbed by it, at first.

The second thing that I feel might have been a catalyst is that I moved out of my parent's house in early June. Edith and I were both accepted to the University of North Texas, and we decided to rent rooms at an off campus house together, mainly because there is no guarantee that we would be roommates if we opted for a dorm. Anyway, the house we rented is this beautiful two storey clapboard house with five bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and real hardwood floors. I fell in love with it immediately, add the surprisingly cheap rent, and it was a deal. I was a little wary about having to share the place with another three girls whom I had never met, though. It turned out alright, because they are all really cool girls, and we really hit off.

The house is really old, though it has been remodeled recently. The house 'settles' at night, creaking loudly as the floorboards pop and the staircase shifts. I didn't think anything about it the first couple nights, because my parent's house is really old and I was used to those sounds at night. Nothing happened my first week there. I unpacked, attended orientation, got a part-time job at a convenience store, and just hung out with my new roommates. But then, about 8 days after I had settled into the house I was sitting up in my room, reading a book, when I felt something in my room. I looked up from my page but couldn't see anything there and my bedroom door was still shut. Still, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up and I felt really tense, like someone was staring at me. Somehow I managed to convince myself that I was just being paranoid, and that I hadn't felt anything malevolent in the house when I moved in, and I just closed my book and laid down, shutting off the lamp and pulling the covers over my face.

I always sleep on my side, ever since I was a child and had an experience where it felt like something was sitting on my chest - that's for another story - and this night was no exception. I curled up on my right side, facing away from the spot where it felt like someone was watching me from. My eyes started to droop and I felt myself quickly starting to drop off. Before I could actually fall asleep though, something started touching me. At first it was very light caresses, all over my body, as though more than one person was touching me. I stiffened; scared because I knew it couldn't be one of the other girls because I would have heard the door open. I tried praying, but I was so scared I couldn't seem to form a coherent prayer, and finally I was able to say, "Stop," out loud. The touches did stop, for a moment, and I had started to relax. Then suddenly it felt like something was crawling into bed with me. I couldn't move, and I couldn't speak, and I know how weak it sounds, but I couldn't even pray I was so scared. All I could think about was the things in bed with me. Yes - things! Two entities came into the bed with me, one seeming to lie down behind me, spooning me, and the other lying on the side I was facing. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it there.

The things started to touch me again, but this time it wasn't innocent caresses like before. This time I felt what I thought were the entity's (the one in front of me) hands sliding my panties down my legs, and the other entity's hands wrapping around my body and slipping under the camisole I wore to bed, moving up to fondle my breasts. I was really panicking, in tears by this point because I could not move and I could not call out for help, and I was still a virgin - though my boyfriend had tried to convince me numerous times to have sex with him before I moved out. The entity in front of me, having successfully pulled down my underwear, began to fondle my privates. I'm ashamed to admit that, scared as I was; I actually did enjoy it and even had my first orgasm. I started to feel a little less scared because it didn't seem like they wanted to harm me. Then I felt something pushing inside of me. It was long and thick and it did hurt. I started crying again because it felt like my insides were being torn. The entity, after entering, did not immediately start moving inside of me; instead it went very still, as though giving me time to 'adjust'. After a few moments the hurt went away and it started to feel sort of good. But the entity still wasn't moving. I started to wonder why but then felt the other entity enter me from behind, anally. It didn't hurt, but it felt very uncomfortable. The two entities started to move at the same time, both still fondling my breasts and private area - I think they genuinely wanted me to enjoy the experience. It did feel really good, and I again had an orgasm. After they finished, both entities disappeared, and I remember pulling my panties back up and falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling very sore, and yet in the daylight it was very hard for me to believe that anything that had happened had been more than a dream. I was willing to believe that I had had a very vivid dream and that was all, except my roommate Kasara walked in to borrow one of my DVDs and paused, shooting me a wicked grin. "I would never have guessed it from you," she said. I asked her what she meant and she responded, "The whole room smells like sex." That freaked me out, because then I knew it had really happened.

Over the next few weeks the entities returned nearly every night and had sex with me. It always felt good, and I always had an orgasm, but I was starting to feel really guilty. I had a boyfriend, and he said he loved me. I felt bad that every night these entities were using my body and I had never let Brian touch me that way. I felt like I was cheating on him, even though I had not welcomed the entities - and couldn't get rid of them regardless because I could never move or speak when they were near.

One weekend I invited Brian over to see the house. My roommates all left to give us some 'privacy' and we were alone in my bedroom. I felt like I had to tell him what was going on, even though I hadn't told anyone else - not even Edith - and I doubted he would believe me anyway. Well, he didn't believe me, not entirely. Instead he got really mad and accused me of cheating on him. I guess he thought I was admitting to being unfaithful by saying that entities had been raping me at night. I never thought Brian would be the type to get physical, but he slapped me and pushed me onto my bed. He started to yank my shorts down and I really thought that in his anger he was going to rape me. I freaked out, screaming and crying, and he looked like he was going to hit me again, but then I felt that familiar presence of the two entities in my room. Brian must have felt it too, because he got off of me with this really weird look on his face, like someone had just threatened him, and just left without saying anything else.

At first I didn't notice that there was anything wrong with the entities, and then they started touching me. I realized they were angry because while they were usually very gentle with me, now they were brutal as they held me down and actually raped me. There was no pleasure for me, actually, it really hurt. They left afterward and didn't return and I decided not to tell anyone because I thought it was over after the last time. But they came back tonight, and they are still angry about me bringing Brian into the house - even though I broke up with him - though this time they did not really hurt me again. Still, now I have marks on my skin, like fingers gripping my hips and breasts, and before, when they were happy with me, there were never any marks. They seem to want me to enjoy what they're doing again, but I am afraid that they will hurt me again because they still seem so angry.

I am really scared and have no idea what to do about this. If these are the spirits of the two brothers that were buried in New Mexico, is it possible they followed me and that I can somehow send them back? Or is it something worse, like demons? I have tried praying, but I get so scared when they are there that I can't think straight. Please help me; I don't want them to hurt me anymore!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gadget, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

haunted_childhood (34 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Sorry if I jumped the gun...I've just seen a lot of arguing on this site, and it seems like in some cases, people can't voice their opinion with out being "jumped on" by several people at once. I also don't believe people can have sex with ghosts, but maybe I'm wrong. It just seems very far-fetched to me, and most times, these incubi/succubi stories get waaay more graphic than necessary. I just think it's in poor taste, and I think the authors can get their point across without having to reveal every little detail of the experience. As I stated before, it's like reading p0rn on a ghost site. But that's just my opinion, and I suppose I should steer clear of that kind of story. (Because like I said, I don't believe in that type of thing anyway.) I suppose anything is possible, but for the most part, I think it's all just in the person's head. Just my two cents though.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
[at] jav I love the poem so sweet 😁
I hope I never p you off enough to get my own 😆 (ok I know I wont)
Carl
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
See what we mean now, haunted_childhood? Yup, there you go. 😢
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
Taz, Come see the troll that lost! I have to say he never spoke a word since...

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Granny,
Well, let's just hope he spells it out correctly, huh? What a MAROON!

Jav 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Jave: I deleted one or two... I think he likes your poem so much, he's planning on having tatooed across his forehead! LOL... 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Gee, I wonder what happened to our friend sceptic? Doesn't he know he's got messages waiting for him?

Jav 😆 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
haunted_childhood: The "person" who happens to be in the line of fire, "sceptic", is nothing but a troll... Quite a few of his/her comments have been deleted, so you're coming into a conversation that you know very little about... This is how folks on this site treat those who come here for the only purpose of causing trouble... The only time comments are completely deleted is when they are profane, disrespetful, and totally lacking maturity...

Please don't let our "troll trap" deter you from enjoying the other stories on this site... There are categories other than this one which you may enjoy! 😊
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
...Um ok? Not sure that the author or anyone else really cared much about whether or not you liked the story. I'm not really even sure why you would take the time to tell us that... =/ That was dumb as well as rude.

This comment from haunted_childhood is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Oh, sceptic. Why are you so tired? Does your little brain hurt from trying to think of hilarious things to say? Poor little sceptic. If only your brain cells worked. Maybe then you wouldn't be so tired all the time.
heathonacliff (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
o_O Poor Jav, trolls must taste gross!

Let's say she's not feeding on them... How about dancing with the trolls? I admire her moves, you can see at once she's a pro!
Zeo (15 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Jav is the local YGS Dragon Knight. Her existence here is to feed and feed on those trolls. After all, someone has to?~

Who ya' going to call? 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Hey sceptic! Come on down boy! This ones written just for you baby!
Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
There once was a troll
With his own 'Glory Hole'
With a sign up above that read SCEPTIC.
He'd stick himself in
And with a big grin
He found he'd got more than expected.
For when he looked twice
At the letters so nice
His stomach went overly peptic
What he thought was honey
Turned out not so funny
When he realized it really read SEPTIC!

Gotcha!

Jav 😆 😆 😆
heathonacliff (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
Oh wow! *honoured*

Now everyone who says smth bad about taz will get a kick from me, and I'm pretty strong for a girl.;))
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
gadget ~ I think Lotus has given you some excellent advice, And I would take her up on her offer to help you, I hope this situation improves for you, and please keep us posted as to what is happening.

MEANWHILE is sceptics name pronounced skeptic or is the c silent and he is in fact pronounced SEPTIC and is promoting the fact he is full of poop? Just curious 😉
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
heathonacliff hi 😁
A new member to the club/hareem is always welcome thank you for asking to join.

Just for you~ xxx ❤
heathonacliff (9 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
well, the conversation has gone far off the topic already, and I have a very important question to ask:

Girls how did you all get taz to kiss you?! I want some kisses too, I'm a big fan of his!;)) add me to fanclub/harem
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
truthfully, red, those comments weren't even worth the time it took to read them.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
Sorry Red, "Quick Draw Granny McGraw" is in town 😆 *blows the smoke from her finger tip*
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
crappola the comments you'll are talkin bout musta been deleted. I don't know what is going on. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
[at] Sceptic> WOW! You are just so awesome I can't believe it 😁 How did you get to be so cool? Idiot.

Gadget, hunny this story has blown me away. I am so sorry these spirits are hurting you. From what I gather you are a believer in Christ. You need to seek some councle at church. If you aren't going to chhurch start, get invovled. I know this can be hard because so many churches are corrupt anymore. If you need help finding a good church with real people I can help you. I have a lot of good resources. I've taight at a couple churches in your area. So hit me up if you'd like at
Lotustopnotch8 [at] gmail.com

I have gone through simmilar experiences & can identify with you. I have also helped many other friends with the same issues. I'm praying for you now & will continue. May the Lord bless you & keep you, darling & please keep us posted. OH! & please excuse the nimrods comments. We are not all creeps like Sceptic 😊 Bless you & yours & much love ❤

~LSD~
ouijalad (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
Just read this and can't believe the comments, if this is true, the poor girl, but with her giving graphic details i.e anally, makes me think twice but who am I to judge I have never seen or felt a spirit, hope your ok gadget tho, sorry if I'm butting in here, I'm new
Shini (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
Taz, don't you know that a lot of silly guys try to hide their affection by throwing around a few jabs and stuff?

I think he has the hots for ya! 😆 😆

Closet's wide open for Sceptic-No-More! ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
sceptic bless, you think your out of my league!
Putting your self on such a high pedistal too

Not a denial though!
Most straight guys would have gone crazy over that but not you!
I hear closset doors opening as we speak!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
SCEPTIC yes I have kissed girls had relationships with them too but then decided I like men.
How quick of you to "guess that" but it is true it does take one to know one!

I have a ability to read between the lines and get feelngs from people and the feelings I'm geting from your comments are real strong!

How about meeting up I can sence you have some pent up feelings for your fellow man that only another man can help you with, let me be that man loverboy!
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
Who is arguing? Are we arguing with each other? I think we were only arguing with one person. And it wasn't really arguing, more like scolding. Sceptic really has a bizarre interpretation of what's going on.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
to dadget sorry for this jumping on your story.

To you all xxxxxx who loves you all?
I DO!
❤ ❤ ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
I can't count how many times I've kissed Taz. Most beautiful moments. Wish they would happen more often.

~LSD~

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled