You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Bucks County Farmhouse 2

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Bucks County Farmhouse 2

 

First off, I would like to apologize to all of those who have read my previous story. This story will not be as vivid and it will lack the "up close and personal" style that my first story had. I say this because these accounts are from family members of mine, they all happened at the same farm house as my last story.

Let's recap, I had several run-ins with Ghosts or what have you, at a farm house my uncle was renting out, I shared most of these experiences with my cousin and or brother. These are stories told by My Aunt, My Uncle, and Their friend (also named Scott, his nickname was Johnny Jutu, My Uncle gives odd nicknames).

Aunt Jenny's story: In my last story I wrote about my youngest cousin Lacey when she was a baby. Lacey would talk to empty space as if she was having a conversation, and later she would scream in terror so long as she was in her room. I said that they moved her to a different room and it stopped, apparently the transition didn't happen as quickly as I recall. My Aunt first tried to calm Lacey by lying next to her until she could fall asleep. Lacey seemed calmer and fell asleep pretty easily, but she would always awake and begin screaming again. So My Aunt would stay in her room longer and longer, until she too fell asleep.

Aunt Jenny woke up in Lacey's room one night to the sound of a loud "Thump." She looked around the room and saw nothing, so she got up and started to make her way to her own room, when she heard another thump behind her. She turned around and Lacey was awake, standing in her crib looking off to Jenny's side. My Aunt said the room was dark and she could barely see Lacey, so she isn't a hundred percent sure that Lacey wasn't looking at her. So Jenny looked to where she believed Lacey was looking, she saw nothing, so she reached her hand out and felt the coldest chill she had ever felt. Jenny recoiled and stared into the empty space for a little longer, until she heard another thump, this time closer to Lacey's crib. Lacey Began screaming my aunt quickly scooped her up and ran to her own room. Lacey fell asleep moments later but my Aunt was so spooked she couldn't sleep for hours. The next Day they were moving Lacey out of that room.

Uncle Scott's Story: My Uncle Scott was the biggest Skeptic living at the house, this is no secret, and he told me my stories were cool, but he thinks that my cousin, brother, and I have overactive imaginations. But he did have an interesting story to share with me, My Uncle Scott had a pretty old Honda accord when we were younger, and in its last few months it was cresting the 300, 000 mile mark, pretty good for any car, even a Honda. So as you could imagine the car needed to be repaired often, and most of the time my Uncle was rigging it up to work correctly. He would Pull his car up to the barn and work on it in the grass because they didn't have a paved driveway and the stones in the driveway hurt his back.

One day My Uncle was replacing his muffler with one he had picked up at a junk yard, and so he was under his car for a while. He said that someone kept climbing on top of his car and then running away because he would feel the car shift as if somebody was getting in it. The doors were closed though, and he didn't hear them open. So after about the 3rd time he got angry and started looking for Zachary, My slightly older Cousin. He found my Aunt Jenny and asked where Zachary was hiding, and she said he was at a friend's house. Puzzled my Uncle went back to work on his car. When he arrived he found that the car had been knocked off the jack and there was a large dent in the hood. He was furious and tried his best to find out what happened, but there wasn't a scratch in the paint and there was nobody around.

Johnny Jutu's Story: Johnny Jutu was a cool enough guy and he was great with kids, for a long time Lacey called him her "Jutu." I always Liked Johnny Jutu as well, but he was kind of lazy and he worked as little as possible. One thing he took pride in though was keeping his Subaru Impreza clean and running great. So one day while nobody else was home he decided to go out and get his Impreza detailed, he returned around noon. He wasn't busy so he decided to trim the hedges out back, nobody ever really cared enough to trim them and he was sick of looking at them. So after about an hour of trimming he decided he wanted lunch. So he made himself some food and went back outside to finish the hedges. But he found his car absolutely covered in mud, He first thought that somebody was screwing with him, but then he realized that there had been no rain for weeks and the ground was completely dry. No mud anywhere near his car, the closest mud was in the creek at the bottom of the property, but it would have taken someone a very long time to go back and forth from the creek in order to cover his car in mud.

The second half of Johnny Jutu's story is very similar, one day when he was all alone at home he decided to trim the hedges again, this was probably a few weeks after the initial hedge trimming. Let me remind you he was home alone, so after trimming the hedges he went back to the house to relax, but the front door was locked, which was weird because he could have sworn he left it wide open, they didn't Have air conditioning in the house, so they would leave all the doors and windows open in the summer. He figured the wind had blown the door shut even though there was no wind. So he went around to the back of the house, where the sliding glass door was, also locked, he then proceeded to check all the windows, which were also locked. He left his keys inside and so he had to wait until somebody got home before he could get back into the house. Nobody ever trimmed the hedges there again, I know about 30 people who could verify that the hedges were seriously out of control.

That concludes my stories, there are more family stories, but they are all pretty simple stories, like hearing noises, and feeling chills. I picked the best ones to share, but as a bonus to those of you who read my last story and liked it so much, I will tell you about my Cousin Lacey. Lacey just turned 12, I was visiting my Aunt on long Island this past Halloween. There was a Ghost hunting show marathon on all night the night before Halloween, and Lacey decided she was watching them all. I being as interested in the paranormal as I am decided to watch these shows with her, she was thrilled. Apparently up until now Lacey had never been told of the activities at the old farmhouse, I didn't know this so I started telling her about my experiences. That's when I told her about her experiences, she was too young to remember any of it, but she ate up those stories. She couldn't get enough, so she asked my Aunt Jenny, and Aunt Jenny confirmed, then she asked my Grandmother, who also confirmed. She was thrilled; she told all her friend what I told her. She tells me that she wants to become a paranormal investigator; she said she has always been interested in ghosts and that now she knows why. Lacey even made me promise to take her on a ghost hunting trip when she turns 16, so of course I said I would, I have a great place in mind, a Place I have visited before; I will tell you all about it soon.

Other hauntings by BrandonCR

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrandonCR, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
zzsgranny: Yeah they are great cars, I worded that wrong I didn't mean to make it sound like hondas were crappy lol, and I believe when I go back that the tenents will have changed their tune.
Darkness & Faerielike: I wish I could bring lacey to the one house now, but I'm afraid her mother isn't too thrilled about me taking her to an abandoned house, that's why we are waiting until she is a little older.
I will post my next story soon
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-01)
BrandonCR: Another great account of events as it has been mentioned already they didn't want the hedges trimmed obviously lol. Look forward to hearing more from you and also Laceys experiences.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-01)
I forgot to mention, this story was just as intriguing as the first! 😉 I like the way it was laid out, very organized. I also can't wait to hear of more haunts!
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-01)
ANother wonderful story! I'll tell ya', that is why I love Toyotas and Hondas, they freakin' last forever! ❤
I am glad Lacey seems undisturbed by the paranormal. I am sure she will be a great investigator!
I hope to hear more one day about Lacey's adventures! 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Brandon: Thanks for giving us a few more stories!...The thing about the hedges is hilarious!...Somebody sure didn't want them trimmed! 😆...Maybe the new tenents will try to contact YOU when the sh*t hits the fan!

A little off topic (but hey, that's me! 😳) we had a '78 Honda civic hatchback, totaled it twice, beat the crap outta it, had 375, 000 miles when we finally put her down!...I think we replaced the radiator once, muffler and clutch, but that's all... Great car! 😆
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Sorry Derek, I don't live there and The people living there aren't too thrilled about the whole paranormal thing.
BinghamtonParanormal (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Hello!

What an interesting story you have brought forth to this website. I am the founder of the Binghamton Area Paranormal Society out of Binghamton, New York. We are seasoned investigators when it comes to the paranormal. Our goal is to prove and disprove the existence of spiritual happenings. We use scientific equipment to show evidence.

We conduct our investigations free of charge and then reveal all findings to you and your family. We would be more than glad to help out in finding what exactly is causing all of these happenings.

We would love to share more information with you. Please email us at binghamtonareaparanormalsociety (at) yahoo.com

Also visit our website where you can gain more information

Www.binghamtonparanormal.com

Thank you!
Derek
Founder and Lead Investigator
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-30)
I look back now and wish I was mature enough to enjoy the activities going on around me, but My Aunt and Uncle didn't stay there for long. I asked the people living there now if I could take pictures of the property, I told them why and now they think I'm insane. But he did mention that they had just moved in, so I figure I will go there again in a few months once they have had time for encounters, which shouldn't take long. My next story will be of the Hauntings in Phillipsburg New Jersey in a house I used to live in.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-30)
Thanks for sharing the rest of the family's stories with us. I enjoyed them very much 😁. There was definitely a lot going on at that farmhouse. I wonder if the current residents are experiencing any activity. Can't wait to read your next story. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-30)
That farmhouse sounds amazing. Of course, it's easy for me to say that, I wasn't there lol.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: