You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Happenings In Our Home

Real Ghost Stories

Happenings In Our Home

 

I never really understood why my sixth sense is slightly opened. I tried my hardest to ignore them but I could really sense their presence in our home. I'm going to share two stories that happened in our home.

I was seating in our sala (living room) and watching TV. My brother was across the room using our PC. Suddenly, near the window of the sala I heard a faint sob. I didn't mind it at first thinking it was just my mom snoring (my mom is a loud snorer). The sobs where getting louder and intense more of a cry for help and anger I could not understand. I turned off the TV believing that it was coming from the TV but I still could hear those cries. I walked towards my brother and asked him if he heard anything usual and he said he did not hear anything. I went to my mom and dad's room believing it was my mom but she was fast asleep snoring and her snores where different from what I've heard. I returned back to the sala and continued to watch TV until the cries where really loud. I looked at my brother hoping that he was hearing what I'm hearing. He wasn't budging it means he does not hear them. I really wanted to look outside the window and check whoever that thing is who is making that noise but I got really scared and turned off the TV and ran as fast as I can to my room.

Other hauntings by Zorro

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zorro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
Thanks for your comment. I'm pretty sure it was not an animal for I have heard different kinds of moaning and crying made by animals especially cats when they mate. I really believe it was a woman crying. Sobbing angrily.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
I'm pretty sure that one of the only animals I can think of that makes sobbing sounds is a mountain beaver, when it's in pain.

But if your brother didn't hear it, and if it was loud like you claim, I would venture a guess at the fact that it may have actually been a spirit, looking for your help. Spirits tend to be drawn, like moths to the flame, to people with medium-like abilities, or "open" third-eyes. They cry out to us (I say us - I'm pretty sure I'm one as well), seeking assistance going to the light.

Has it happened again recently? Has anyone else experienced anything weird in your home?

Penny ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
Zorro--All of us understand the kind of "sit still and it'll go away" response to fear. And I'm not one to say it's a wrong reaction. Many times it is. (Think of all creatures in the animal kingdom that do the same--like opossums who play dead when frightened.)
But "what" and "why" are natural reactions, too, in us humans. Keep asking yourself these questions to encourage your sixth sense, and when your sixth sense tells you something (it's immediate, not something you must labor to hear), heed it.
First and always, say a quick prayer for divine protection in any questionable situation. It doesn't have to be long, either.
What you heard may have been an animal. They can make some awfully strange and uncanny sounds that can be interpreted as human. Real animals cannot walk through walls. Spirits with a message can.
Keep heart. ~ James
Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-01)
I was too afraid to look outside fearing whoever making that sound would be there. I did not have the guts to look.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
It's natural and healthy to ask "Why?"
The answer usually lay in process, and gradually growing, clue by clue, until you understand. Even answers, though, continue in process, so that knowledge can grow into wisdom.
The general answer you will get is "to help."
All the best in your quest. ~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: