You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Guy in my Recurring Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

The Guy in my Recurring Dreams

 

Hello, I'm a 17 year old girl who goes under the alias laelah. I'm a devoted firm Christian who has had some supernatural experiences in my life. I need some help figuring out who or what this one dude who keeps popping up in my mind and my dreams is. I have even heard his voice once or twice when I was by myself. He looks like he could be Italian, Greek, or something from the Mediterranean area. He looks about 6'4"-6'7", like I said before he looks Mediterranean, has shoulder-length jet black hair kept in a ponytail, and oddly these lime green colored eyes. He usually dresses in red and black.

Every time I start to think of him or journal about him or when I wake up after dreaming about him I sense a cold, uncomfortable presence around me or feel like someone is watching me. Many times in my dreams he's tried to sleep with me. He only twice tried to kill me in dreams. I called on Jesus' name on the two attempted killing dreams and he painfully retreated. Other times I can't get rid of him, no matter how hard I try. I've heard his voice in my room two times and he said something I couldn't quite make out except something about "asleep". I've seen a guy who looks just like him drive by my house one night and it scared the crap outta me! Who and or what is he? What does he want with ME?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, laelah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

StephanieHyde (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
Since I was about twelve or so I had dreams of a male spirit chasing me, trying hug me sometimes chasing me with the intent of loving me or killing me. He always took on the physical form of other men. Sometimes men I knew sometimes ones I didn't. He only spoke aloud once in one dream. He always talked to me telepathicly so to speak. There are so many dreams with him I can remember in detail. Mainly I knew he was "in love" with me and was coming to get me outside of the dream realm. One of the last dreams I remember of him he was angry with me because he said I married someone else and had children with someone else. I was in my mid twenties. I've only had a handful of short dreams with him since and I'm forty now. He never showed me his real face/being.
BlueRoseSD (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-15)
I have many occurrences like that... Many not so pleasant. I have dealt with each and everyone of them in many different ways. I often help others with theirs by redirecting the person or persons bothering them my direction. So next time you have this dream do your best to send him in my direction. Hopefully this will help you as it has done others.

In the mean time I hope you sleep well.
Blessed Be.
moondust888 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-25)
Hi,
I have had the same experience as you have. I dreamt of the same guy who would come to me once a year and visit with me in my dreams. He also had brown wavy hair but didn't have green eyes. He was attractive and very nice. When I would get really lonely he would come to me in my dreams and make love to me. Well this eventually turned into a sex relationship when I was awake. But let me tell you he never has hurt me and if I say no he respects that too. We communicate telepathically when he is with me. I feel him touch me all the time. I don't see him when I am awake. I don't know if this is incubi or what! There is so much more to the story but I will stop for now.
JadedDragon (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-21)
I believe you whole-heartedly, I've seen a man almost exact to what you describe in your dreams in mine. But I was pestered by a spirit and made the mistake of asking it to identify itself after it "attempted" something I do not wish to relate here.

So I feel a little panicking reading this, I was willin gto think I was crazy or blame it on my imagination, I'm still not convinced of my own experience until reading other people have been affected by these things.
I have a huge collection of sandalwood and frankincnse, I just like them, no idea why, but try seeing if your mother will let you burn frankincense, it has a highly religious association (gift to the Christ child according to legend). A charchol tab and a lump of frankincense can, forgive me, fumigate a large area with ease. It is a very pugent and powerful resin. Surely she can not object to that, or blessing your window sills with holy water and sea salt? Or sleeping with some kind of herb/maedalion bundle under your pillow at night.
I haven't dreampt of mine since the one and only attempt made on me, I have been reserching protection methods myself. I think the frankincense drove it away though, heck it drove my son, our dog and I almost out of the house. Smoke inhalation anyone?
scarlettwitch (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-14)
Although this sounds somewhat like a vampire novel starting out, I have to admit I'm pagan and this seems extraoridanrily rare, but I think you are being stalked by an incubus.
Incubi only come to earth when summoned, and by someone with a signifigant amount of power, and evil thoughts and ways. They are lowly demons, child murderers, rapists, sex offender, vermin.
Being a devout christian, I say the best option within your means would be to ask for a blessing to be done on your house, perhaps sleep with a cross or bible near you, if you aren't closed to other methods, perhaps have a clairvoyant come to your house, or you go to them, and try to figur out what this monster wants exactly. I hope you are well, please keep us informed.
Tilis (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-15)
There is a type of demon called the Incubus. I'm not sure how Incubi typically work. I'm rather disgusted with what has been said about them, and would rather not research them. All I know is that an Incubus is a demon of male form who rapes women who are asleep. I think I read somewhere that they sometimes pick a favorite. Repeated rape from an Incubus can cause you to become unhealthy as well.

The fact that he tries to sleep with you in your dreams, that he has unusual lime green eyes, prefers to wear the colors red and black, and said something about "asleep" has alerted me to the possibility that he may be an Incubus.

Wiccans believe an Incubus only comes to walk among us when summoned. I should know; I have a Wiccan friend. I've no idea how to get rid of an Incubus or if there is even a way to. Perhaps you should research it. What you're going through is truly terrifying!
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-17)
laelah, incense is even used in catholic churches (it smells nice and really put you in an introspective mood), you might want to mention it to your mother, unless she also thinks that catholicism is evil magic... far from me from suggesting doing things she doesn't approve in her own house.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-17)
I don't understand why your mother would have a problem with incence, most of the worlds religions burn them, they are not a part of some demonic or satanic practice, all though I suppose they use them too. Of course she could be saying that because of young folks using incence to cover up the smell of "other" things. Nothing about that crystal has anything to do with witchcraft, it is just about peace of mind. If you have holy water in your home you could place the crystal in that, that would cleanse it and then just lay it in the sun to charge. Not sure of any other way, maybe my friends here on this site could have a way of helping you out. They are a great bunch of people.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
laelah (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-17)
My mother is acting overly religious and refuses to let me buy incense AT ALL! She doesn't believe me about what's happening. When I asked her if I could go to the creek by our house to do the cleansing ceremony with the quartz she went ballistic about "Oh my GOD, you're NOT doing witchcraft in MY house" and blah blah blah... Is there a way I could do this without upsetting my mother and family?
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
hey you don't know me but I ve had some of the same experiences... I believe that you have an entity (a ghost that is obsessed with you) or you are seeing a future event in your dreams. Try to understand what he is saying when you hear his voice. Has he ever said your name?
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
laelah, I forgot to add that if you use a crystal quartz as suggested, to use a cleansing ritual before you use it and after you have had it for awhile. Research and choose the best cleansing ritual that you prefer or are drawn to. Examples: Soak in sea salt water or holy water, smudge, put in running water like a stream, bury it, and put it in sunlight or in the moonlight. After the cleansing, find a ritual of recharging your crystal quartz. Once again, choose a recharging ritual you prefer or are drawn to.

Glass bowls to set out are good for the lavender, rose or jasmine, but not if you are going to burn them as in smudging.

Consider clearing your room with the ringing of bells or with a singing bowl. I've taken a fine crystal goblet and put water on my index finger and just rubbed the edge of the rim of the goblet in circular motion.

For a quick way to disperse energy in an area or a room just clap loudly.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
This being seems to be very busy within your dreams, presence and even perhaps a look-alike driving by your house.

Since it is, as your title states, recurring dreams of this guy, it may mean that you are being told something you wish to avoid in the waking state of your present life. After researching the meaning and asking others, it ultimately boils down to you to interpret your own recurring dreams. Nobody knows best what this individual means to you or symbolizes to you. What are you running away from or what is it that you want and have not recieved?

Why not ask him who he is and what he wants before you go to sleep, when you feel his presence and even when he or his look-alike drives by.

The way to find the answer is to ask the question, and the way to stop a recurring dream or any issue is to confront it and not avoid it. Otherwise, it will just come back again and again pardon the pun, to haunt you.

By the way, you can put lavander, rose and jasmine in bowls.
rebecca (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
Have you heard of people being able to project their spirit out of their own body? Maybe that guy you seen driving- who looked really similar to the middle eastern guy- could possibly know of you (not personally but just seen you around), and he might know where you live. You should read up on this more. He might not even be a ghost, just his spirit. Meaning he is alive but has left his body behind.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
Rose candles are not strong enough dear heart. You actually need the incence as most of these contain the actual oil of the plant to provide the scent. Also you could try wearing a clear crystal quartz around your neck. One that has been blessed or smudged to remove any negative energy. I also believe there is more to the story than meets the eye, but without assistance from someone that is able to interprete dreams I am not able to be completely sure.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
laelah (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
Well, the last thing my mother wants is for me to sprinkle her spices in my bedroom, especially since there's carpet. I tried burning rose candles but he still is there. The cold presence is stronger now then it was before. Any other ideas on what to do and or who he might be? This is really confusing me, I don't know anyone in my life who looks like him or sounds like him at all!
phishin2hoist (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
I would do what Shane suggested. Burn some lavander or rose incense in your room at night. If you cannot do that, I suggest finding some rosemary and sprinkling it into the corners of your room, especially by your bed. While doing this, imagine that nothing can harm you and get by you. I have done this before for bad dreams and it worked wonders!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
I have to say this story has me at a lose for an explaination. I would liked to have had Brittany here to do a dream interpretation from her coven to see if there is a meaning to this man. I hate to sound cleche here but is there a Wiccan in the house. The only advise I could possibly give would be to try and burn some lavander, rose, or jasmine incence in your room before going to sleep at night and see if this helps to stop the dreams. If it does please write us back and let us know.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
maybe it not real but then again it might be a demon or something I don't know,

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: