You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl Watching Me Or Over Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl Watching Me Or Over Me?

 

From the age of 4 up to now, I am 35 now, I have experienced spiritual encounters. They stop but then start again.

My most recent one is in my new apt. In April 2010, I moved to the Bronx. A top floor and only 1 neighbor (which moved a few months back). Needless to say, since about June, I have been hearing footsteps walking back and forth along the hall from the bathroom to the living-room and at times from my bedroom to the living-room. When I first moved in, I caught a glimpse of a little boy peeking out of the corner into the living-room where I was doing some arts and crafts. I honestly thought it was him doing all of the walking back and forth. These walks were usually between 11:30pm and 2:30am. I never saw him again though. This past Saturday night at 4:30am, I heard the footsteps again - being that I have no neighbors I know it cannot be their footsteps echoing into my apt. Anyway, the footsteps begin to walk around my bed, they hit the other side, stand there watching me. I hear them shift their weight (by the creaking of the floor). Then I hear them begin to walk back to the other side of the bed. I was scared as hell - I peeked out and saw a little girl walking along side the bed and walk out. Her shoulders were hunched up as if she were tiptoeing and didn't want to disturb. But needless to say my floor really creaks.

Nothing in the apt has been tampered with, but in my experience, I have had spirits call out my name, move through me, cut me, and even scar me. I am able to feel their presence and 'aura' whether it's evil or not, whether they are upset or not, whether I feel safe around them or not. But I can't make out this little girl. However, she scared the bejesus out of me Saturday night. I guess because I have not had a 'viewing'/'sighting' so vivid in a long time and in a new apt. I want to guide her back home. I really do not want to continue having her there - whether it is her place or not. (Or whoever else is there - the little boy). It's is my home now. People have stated that I should talk to her and ask what she wants, but I can't come to do that never have been able to.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yonec, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

yonec (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Thank you all for your advice. 6Krissy6, HELLS NO. That would freak me out even more. Especially since I live alone. If I were to wake up and see some writing I would run for the hills... I was tempted to put powder on the floor and see if there would be any footsteps the next morning, but again, that would really freak me out.

In the time that the story was posted, I did some rituals, I said prayers, I put sage in water with alcamphor. I also put another herb/plant, but for the life of me I can not remember its name. Either way, the water, plant and alcamphor was place in different rooms and under my bed. Since then, I have not seen, heard or felt any presence in my apt. I also used the plant to make the sign of the cross and sprinkle holy water all over the apt while I said prayers and asked her to leave. I did state that it is my apt, no longer her dwelling. That she needed to find another place and realize that she is no longer of this world. I guess I worked. I am hoping that I do not sense anything else.

Thank you all once again. It is very comforting to know that I am not the only one out there who see, feel and hears ghosts, spirits etc...

As for the Arts and Crafts, I recently used them to make masks and am planning to start using them again. It is truly a stress reliever for me. I hope this does not bring another spirit about.

Blessings to you all.
XxelliesxX (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
I have the same sort of story but mine is slightly diffrent I will put it on soon then maybe you could look at it
[happy
I was on holiday with my mum, grandma and grandad...
ILuvKittenz (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
Wow! That's so cool! I wish I could see a ghost! 😊 My dad and mom saw a ghost one time, while they were in bed. Very cool, but kind of gave me the heebie-jeebies.
Bryar (6 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
If this spirit is really making you uncomfortable, the best thing to do would be to ask her to leave. I think that cosmogal has it right, try to guide her into the light. Also, whenever you feel uncomfortable, speak outloud and tell the spirits, "Who ever is here with me; this is my home, you must leave now. Go into the light." And picture a white light surrounding you and your loved ones for protection. It sounds harmless to me, this little girl spirit, but it is not about how I feel. This is your home, make it comfortable for you. Sometimes burning sage can help ease the spirits away from your home as well. Thanks for sharing.

Take care,
Heather <3
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
I don't know what it is about ghost children, but they really freak me out too. 😨 It sounds like this spirit is just curious, and doesn't wish to harm you in any way. If you do not want to speak to her you can try lighting a candle and saying a prayer asking that this child find her way into the light. You can also set up some house rules by speaking out loud (not directly at her) and say "If there is anyone here besides me, you are welcome to stay if... (enter ground rules here) " "If you are here to cause mishief or harm them you must leave now" Human spirits especially innocent ones will listen to you and won't stick around if they are not wanted. I hope things work out for you. Good luck, and keep us posted. 😊 ❤
6Krissy6 (1 stories) (1 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
Firstly, it seems what attracted them was the arts and crafts so you may have to ask yourself when was the last time you did it. What I recommend is propping together some arts and crafts stuff one being something that can be written on. Like paper & paint etc. Leave it in your room whenever you feel the presence is strongest. When felt, ask them what do they want and ask them to write it down for you. You may be surprise what you get. 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: