You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Different Times

Real Ghost Stories

Different Times

 

When I was young, I lived in a house that was evil. There's no other word. We had unexplained sounds, objects flying (Frisbee), shoes forming semi-circles. I especially had horrific dreams. Tornadoes, graveyards, death, upside down crosses, bleeding houses of a minister across the street. Was a horrible house.

I have even seen a person beside my bed. Though it's hard even for me to believe, he was there. Problem was, I can describe him. Completely. Yet not his face. His face was blank. That scares me the most. I never understood why the blank face.

I'm not extremely frightened of paranormal activity. I believe life happens even outside the body. Yet, I don't like to be "surprised" by the unknown.

Just the past while, I've heard my name being called out. It happens periodically, with no rhyme nor reason. The last was just the other night, I was in bed, trying to fall asleep. I heard my name... Clear as a bell. It was called, by an adult male. Not a voice I am familiar with.

I know many do not believe in this, and the minute you talk with the "norm" they look at you like you should be medicated. I just want to know what the possibilities are. What is the likeliness that someone is trying to contact me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SweetMayhem, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hippiechick83 (5 stories) (112 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
The possibility is highly likely that someone is trying to contact you. Have you even done any research on your house? What past events have caused it to become evil? Also, have you ever entertained the idea of using "ghost hunting" tools such as a digital recorder to capture some EVPs or other evidence? Great story btw. 😆
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
I've heard my name, my given name not the name I have now. But I've heard it from both the evil & the One. Next time try saying "I'm here." & 30stones that's interesting. Angels are awesome creatures. Frightening powerful beings, man. I can't wait to go home. Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
grace098 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
How often does it happen? Can you think of something that happened before it started that may have set these events in motion? Like a trigger? Sorry about all the questions I'm extremely curious. You may be right something is trying to get your attention. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I wouldn't know, but I'd proceed cautiously. I really wish I had something more helpful to tell you.
30stones (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
I too have experienced my name being called out, at various times in my life. It is usually associated with periods of great emotional turmoil for me; the weird thing is, I cannot identify a source where the voice came from, nor the sex, or even if it's an adult or child.

I've come to believe it is my personal guardian angel...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: