You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dorm House Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Dorm House Haunting

 

This story happened just recently, Aug. 25, 2010 around 1am-1:30am Philippine time, and it happened at our dorm house. At first I thought I was only dreaming but I swear I was fully awake at that time and I manage to see "that" thing going down our room. Let me describe you first our dorm, it is located at the second floor of the building and after the steel gate, you need a key to enter and it leads to a narrow concrete stairs.

Right at the door you will see a garbage sack and the kitchen sink and another door that leads to the bathroom. My board mates usually sleep at double decks and I, being comfortable, lying on the floor with foam and bed sheets. So I can see clearly who's going in or out of our room. So here is my story.

That time suddenly felt cold all of a sudden but very unusual coldness.

So I got up, minimize the electric fan and just I was preparing to doze of again, suddenly my body felt heavy and I can't barely move my hands and feet, and I was lying sideways, and my eyes getting blurry I panicked and don't know what to do. Then I saw this "thing" the best description I can give is that its a fat, huge, dark, man and wearing somewhat of those garbage collectors. And this thing is busy searching our garbage sack and eating there. First thing was how did it manage to enter our dorm house without a key, and doing nasty stuff past midnight?

I'm pretty sure it's not normal and to attempt to scream to awaken my fellow mates, there's no sound coming in my mouth but I'm sure I was screaming and rebuking it. Then it turned around, using the stairs to go down and suddenly I felt lighter and just I was going to chase it, it was gone.

I don't know what that thing is. This is the first time though but throughout the time I can't go back to full sleep for fear it might come back again

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kamui, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

daunsntein (4 stories) (17 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
zzsgranny:That's what i've thought after submitting my comment. Lol. Thanks for confirming though 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
The date of the story is Eastern Standard Time... Differences in time zones, etc 😊
daunsntein (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
I'm confused with the dates. You said that this happened 08/25/2010 but the website indicates that you wrote the story on 08/24/2010?!? 😕
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
How I wish it might have been a nightmare or " bangungot " in Filipino... But I'm 110% sure I'm fully awake at that moment at I can't manage to stand up or move. And even attempting to chase it to be sure what that thing is.
xxMayLovablexx14366 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Your story is kind of creepy at all. God Bless you always and I hope that fat guy doesn't come again. And I also hope you'll have a good sleep everyday.
gerrelio21 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
ahmmm...there is also another entity that's called "bangungot",that is a fat guy.

Maybe there is a similarity with the one you saw.
😕
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-06)
[at] jenny it was located at krus na ligas, quezon city near UP Diliman, at V.Francisco St.
jenny00800 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
Where is this place located? I am very intrigued in the story, It might have been a beggar who was killed in your dorm., anyway just keep on praying:-)

Godbless jenny 😁 ❤ 😁
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
[at] clark yeah I can't explain it either, and that feeling, that heavy feeling and almost paralyzing my body, and my visions got blurry is still fresh on my mind. And I knew that I was shouting, screaming and rebuking that thing, but it seems no words are coming out.
clark200666 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Well, I understand your story but, the thing that shock me most is the Garbage Eating Ghost, it also happened to me, but in a different situation, I'm also from Philippines, here's my story, I was at my house watching T.V on Saturday (I call it Lazy Day) I fell asleep I suddenly woke up seeing a fat guy he is blurry and black like a shadow with a figure of a fat guy near our garbage bin, we have a garbage bin next to our T.V I was shocked because I'm the only one at home I locked the door my mom and dad is on their second honeymoon, while he is eating our trash each bite I feel like someone is sitting on my getting heavier and heavier, then later I'm thinking the verse John 3:16, and it fades away, I looked at the trash bin it was still there nothing is touched.

I can't also explain it but, we have the same experiences.
beeman (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
I go for the rational 1st, so here goes. Twenty years ago I lived in a town and at that time I heard of a fat garbageman who retrieved an apple from the rubbish pile, wiped it on his filthy coveralls, and ate it. My guess is your ghost is a janitor employed by your school, and course he would have a passkey. I recommend you tell someone at your school in case I'm right.
Brian07891 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
Hey, I don't think that you should chase it, just be safe please.
hippiechick83 (5 stories) (112 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Yes! I definately want to know what your research turns up! I am an avid researcher on the paranormal but one must stay skeptical. There is no better proof than to find a real piece of history that ties your story together. Please keep us posted as to what your research on the building has shown. I really enjoyed this creepy story.
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
[at] Shinigami thanks for concern and I'm still ongoing to my investigation. Lately that thing is not showing up again after that night.
[at] cosmogal yeah so unique, my first impression of that thing is a demon but I'll update you guys on my research and ill post it here:D
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
A garbage eating ghost? Well that's new. LOL! 😁 I agree with kirsten_pax09 and believe it could have been a janitor, or some kind of maintenance man that used to work in the building. If you find anything out while researching the history of the property, please let us know. Thanks and take care 😊 ❤
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Um, Gallogian2... If you don't believe in the supernatural world... Then why did you join this site? Even if you are being serious and are skeptic, this is a site for intelligent discussions, so there is no definite yes or no.

However, it seems to me that you are simply a troll, bent on wasting everyone's time. Good job, you've shown us what a contributor you are... 😐

Kamui, I'm sorry for the rudeness this site sometimes attracts. I think that you may have a residual ghost, and I think your decision to research the history is wise. 😊
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
[at] Puppeteer by the way I didn't mention that to my fellow mates because they might think I'm crazy, thanks for your advice, I think ill do the salt line.
[at] Kirsten my first guess was it is a demon, but don't worry ill do some research of the history of the building and the site.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Not sure why your body would be feeling paralyzed, some might call it sleep paralysis or old hag syndrome. But you say you were awake and on your side. Hmm, a binge eating ghost who eats garbage. That's sad. Maybe he used to work in that building as a Ganitor before the rooms were turned into a dorm? Maybe he used to go through the garbage looking for food? That's why he was so fat. Eating unheathy foods probably killed him in that building. Do a little research and find out if there is a history of any house keeping staff having died in that building before? Probably after eating garbage? Poor Man.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
well I wouldn't worry to much about it if all it is doing is eating garbage. The japanese have a class of entities known as yokai they are composed of imps spirits demons and the like and most of the time are harmless but if it realy bothers you try a line of salt across your door to the dorm room or incence burned there in. It should take care of the problem

Your freind,
The Puppeteer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: