You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Need Help, Being Followed?

Real Ghost Stories

Need Help, Being Followed?

 

So here is my story...

About 10 years ago I was 8/9 years old. I went downstairs between 3/4am to the kitchen to get something to drink. In my house there were two ways to enter the kitchen, neither entries had a door. The quickest way was to cut through the library that connected to the kitchen. And the other way you have to go through the hall past the work room, living room and then you get to the kitchen. I took the library way and got my drink and as I was turning to walk back through the exit I saw this little boy. It was the oddest thing. It was a young boy around my age at the time wearing a sailor suit with a sailor hat. It was a full figure but it was like a white/baby blue color to the figure. I immediately froze in terror and we just stared at each other. To what felt like an hour was probably only a couple of seconds. I ran as fast as I could and took the longer way and went straight to my parent's room.

I didn't tell anybody about what I saw until years later when I and my mom were watching Monotel Williams and he had Sylvia Browne as a guest. That's when I told her I saw the little boy. She had a look of horror when I told her. And before I could really tell her what he had looked like she was describing to me the little boy in detail. She had claimed she saw him when she was little and he would form a figure on her wall to what was a rowboat and it would slowly start to sink. Like a movie. She never told anyone about it because she was afraid as to what people would think.

My mom lived in the ghetto when she was little and she then moved into the suburbs before I was born. So this was in two different houses... Not only that our appliances would sometimes go off by themselves such as the microwave or even the toilet flushed by itself once. Nobody had used it. It was me, my 2 brothers and my grandma and we were all watching a movie in the living room. And my parents went out for a date.

Anyways we eventually moved to another house, just a subdivision over because my mom had a baby girl and we needed more space. I haven't seen anything since and sometimes I feel I'm being watched.

One night about a year ago my friend and I got a Ouija board and we were being foolish but very careful. We did a prayer had the coins had a statue of Mary, a ring of salt everything. We got a response back. A guy named John who was 55years old. It freaked us out. So we went to goodbye and haven't done it since.

I'm sorry this is so long by the way... Anyways so recently my boyfriend and I were sleeping in my room when my fan turned on by itself. The fan is across the room and there was so way it was us. I just don't know if it has followed us here or what's going on... It hasn't hurt us it's just kind of eerie knowing someone or something has been following us...

Advice and your opinions are wanted! Please help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovexhatexme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
lovexhatexme? What do you know of the house your Mother first saw this little boy in? Is it a possibility that he has passed on nearby? A river, pond, BATHTUB? As he drew out a boat in the past, I would think it slim chance that a bathtub was involved, but one never knows. Does she have any items from when SHE was a child in the home?
Attachments do not have to be TO the structure. It could be in just about anything- an heirloom necklace, or a dime store plastic pearl one- A Curio from the 1600's or a rocking horse built last year. The AGE and quality have NOTHING to do with an attachment. The emotional bond OF the item WITH a particular life impaired individual DOES. In fact, I have heard a few tales in which PIECES of such items were used in the making of something NEW, and the attachment remained (for instance, a Mother of Pearl button that was taken from a wedding dress and sewn onto a baby's christening gown).
It really would be difficult for an "outsider" to be able to tell you WHICH item in the home may have the attachment.

Being as to how he has been around for two generations, I would think it safe to assume he means no harm.
Wado.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
Szaffi-
Ghosts and spirits can be attached to objects, objects in a home, that have been moved from one home to another. This is what blue_raven was saying, that perhaps this entity could be attached to a family memento. I think she was reading wery carefully.
Szaffi (37 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
Nephele
This is exactly what I said. Might be a lost child in the family history. As her mom was grown up in a getto, think that she might be black... If not, sorry. And this is why I asked if she can remember to which race that child belonged to. If that little boy was black or white. If had the same colour, might be a lost child in the family.

Blue_raven80
It can't be attached to the house, because her mom saw the same boy in a different house than she was him. Try to read wery carefully.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
If the boy was seen by your mom when she was young, it could be attached to something or to something in your house. Anyway, I would like to commend you in closing the Ouija board properly, but remember, it is not a toy that you have to play with but a it is a tool so you have to use it carefully.

Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
you should try to convince your mom to look into the history of who the little boy might be, maybe ask her family?
Grizz801 (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Like I said, it depends on what you believe in. Certain people can and will attract spirits. Sometimes they never go away, some refer to them as guardians because of this. I also read somewhere that they might be attracted to certain energies more than anyhthing else and not just the specific person.
Szaffi (37 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
A guardian? Read it once again. Her mother saw it on her wall the same boy sinking in the water. When she was the same little boy he was starring at her and looked if was dead. If was harmfull, would have done it already. Asking him to go away is not a result. His soul is still going to be stuck here. Try to find out who he can be and help him to go where he needs to be.
Grizz801 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Sounds like it could be some kind of guardian spirit/angel, depends on what you believe in. Doesn't sound like it is demonic or anything like that. If it bothers you just politely ask it to go away.
Szaffi (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Is interresting to hear that you have seen the same thing as your mother years before. If I get it correctly, you and your mother are black... Can you remember what race that child could belong to? If he had the same race as you and your mother, would be good to know if anyone has lost a little boy in your family history on either side. I was thinking about it as he appeared to you even thou you were living on a different place than where he appeared to your mother... That little boy could have belonged to the family. (Just an idea and suggestion.) If could find out more about him, could light a candle for him alround All Souls Night so can find his way to where he really belongs to.
ksecret (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Hey, by the sounds of it if whatever is around you is harmless, and maybe just playful. I can understand you feel freaked out by this, similair things have happened to me in the past, but just try and be at ease with it. I'm sure whoever it is doesn't mean you any harm.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: