You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man In The Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Man In The Bedroom

 

A couple years ago, my family moved into a brand new house. We were so excited to live in it, because we had moved close to family. My mom let my sister and I pick which rooms we wanted. Naturally, since I was the oldest, I wanted the bigger room. I settled into my new room, and was enjoying it. After a couple of nights after just moving in, I felt uneasy, like I was being watched. I would always find my eyes wandering over to the closet. I told my mom the next morning, and she didn't think much of it, since we had JUST moved in.

I kept on feeling watched for about 6 months. Eventually, I refused to sleep in my bedroom. I wanted to sleep with my little sister. After a while after sleeping with my little sister, my mom told me I had to go back to my old room, and my little sister was going with me. Her old bedroom became the guest bedroom. Even though I had my little sister with me in my bedroom, I still felt like I was being watched!

I told my mom, and she told me I could move into my sister's old bedroom, which was at that time the guestroom. I slept in the guestroom for a couple of nights, and decided I liked it. It became my new bedroom. I was so excited, because in this bedroom, I didn't have the feeling of being watched.

After settling into my new bedroom, I became fascinated with the "Other Side." My sister and I were talking about it one night, and out of nowhere, she says, "There is a man in my room near the closet." I immediately ran to my mom, where she was reading in bed. Her face became very dark when I told her. She asked my sister to draw a picture of the 'man' in her bedroom, since she is skilled in drawing. When she finished, the man looked like he had been in the army. My mom has some friends who are psychic. She contacted her friend named Meg. Meg told my mom that my sister and I were psychics ourselves. She said that there was a portal near the closet in my old bedroom. She said it had opened when we moved into the house. The man, whose name was Adam; she said was just looking for help. He needed to 'move on' to the light to go be with God. She told us to say a prayer, and that he needed to leave the house, to go to heaven. My mom and step-dad did this when my sister and I were visiting my real dad.

The portal is currently closed. Occasionally though, since I am a child growing up psychic, some spirits will come to our house, and we have to help them move on. What can I say? It was a job I hadn't asked for.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, youdontknowme88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
[at] ever101: I'm very sorry that is happening. I say you speak up to your best friend. Tell he or she that they have to go. They need to move on to be with God or whomever they believe in. Say a prayer out loud and maybe that will help. I hope this helps.

[at] Countrygirl400: Yes, I know this feeling very well. It is called De ja vu. Let me tell you, I have it ALL the time! It can be very unerving at some points. But, a lot of people have it! Nothing to be scared of!:)

I'm sorry I was late on getting back to you two. I forgot about this website for a while.
CountryGirl400 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-11)
You are very lucky to be blessed with this special gift! Alot of people call that gift creepy and wierd but I call it great and awesome! I'm not going to say who, but someone I know has this thing that happens. It's like when a certain event happens, whether it be good or bad, they feel like they had predicted that event happening, but they don't remember predicting it until that event happens right before their eyes. Do you think you could help or tell me what that might be? It would be a really great help! 😕
ever101 (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
thats cool maybe you can help me with a problem then please my best m8 died 6 months ago and is haunting us it's creeping everyone out can you help 😕 😕
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
You're welcome. Glad I brought a smile to somebody's face.:) I have more stories that I plan to post.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-04)
It's also a gift. What you can do is very special indeed. All the souls you will help, all that sadness and loss that you can change for the better. Very special indeed.
Thank you for sharing your story, it made me smile.
😊 ❤ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: