You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Ghost Girl In Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl In Bedroom

 

This happened back in June 2016 on the bank holiday weekend. (I keep a journal of all my paranormal experiences so I know what happened just encase you were wondering.)

I woke up like normal and went to get a drink of water from the kitchen. I decided I'd go back to bed for another while as I still felt tired. I went back into my bedroom, closed out the door and hopped into bed ready to go back to sleep. I closed my eyes but the atmosphere in the room had changed, it felt different. It felt heavy. I slowly opened my eyes and quickly glanced around the room, and there at my bedroom door was a little Asian girl. She had long black wavy hair and she was wearing a long white dress. I couldn't see her eyes but I felt afraid of her. She was a solid figure just like a normal child. I closed my eyes hoping that she would leave.

Then I felt long hair all over my face. I opened one of eyes to see that she was standing over me. She put one of her hands on my arm and it hurt real bad. I started swatting her away with my hands and the pain in my arm stopped. Then I felt her run across the bed to the other side of the room. I could feel her behind me staring at me. She went away shortly after that but I was so scared to go back to sleep encase she would come back.

For weeks I was freaked out and was even scared to go to sleep. Luckily she never came back and I never seen her again nor do I want to see her again.

A few days after that I went on Google trying to see if there was any information on what I saw. I remember I found a picture similar to what I saw. If I can find it again I'll post it on here.

Other hauntings by DarkAngelx91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngelx91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
Ghosts4ever -It was very creepy. Maybe but I still don't know why she was in my room.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
Zombiemare13 - Yeah it was really freaky experience. To be honest I'm not too sure if it was a demon or not but hopefully not. Yeah her hair was hanging over her face covering them.
Ghosts4ever (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-16)
Creepy! Maybe she's a ghost and whatever killed her was due to her arm for some reason? 🙄
Zombiemare13 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-16)
Ooh that is freaky lol this kind of visit is exactly what I'm afraid of. The part about her hair on your face is particularly scary. She even hurt your arm when she touched you...eeep! Do you think it was a demon? And when you say you couldn't see her eyes was it because she had hair covering them?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: