You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: No One Heard Her Scream

Real Ghost Stories

No One Heard Her Scream

 

This story takes place at my aunt's house. Her house has always been creepy. When they first moved in, there was a painting of a little girl. She looks around 6 years old, has light brown hair, and wore a white dress. I like to go to her house because it has a good vibe. It feels...free. My dad has always told me I could sense things from the beyond. I never quite knew what he meant.

Anyway, one day I went with my friend to my aunts house. After an hour or so, we were leaving. She had left her bag upstairs. Now downstairs, there is one wall that's a mirror. The entire wall. It is parallel to the stairs. My cousins and aunts say that they have seen a little girl in the mirror. I didn't believe it. Anyway, I was waiting outside when I heard a scream

I ran inside and saw my friend sitting on the floor with her eyes closed shut. She told that she had seen someone in the mirror. She said it looked like the little girl in the mirror except with no mouth. When I asked my cousin Cathy, she said that all her friends have seen her, too. Cathy had also told me that she had seen her when one night she walked in the front door and saw her right when she turned the corner of the upstairs hall. The stairs are right in front of the front door, so you could see part of the upstairs.

One night, I did research about the house. I searched for hours, but didn't find anything. Right when I was about to give up, I found an article about it. I didn't finish reading it, but the parts I did read said that there was a little girl who had died in the area. It had said no one her scream for help.

For a second, I started to think that I was crazy. I have always been a little skeptical. I just closed the article and went to sleep in the room that used to be the basement. I woke up that night an looked at the clock. 3:27am. I felt pressure on my legs. I quickly closed my eyes tight. I was terrified. No not even terrified. I felt tears running down my face. I knew she was there, but I don't think she was trying to hurt me. Just letting me know that she was real, she was there. It's been a month now since then. Every now and again, I feel her playing with my hair or watching me sleep. It doesn't really bother me, it sort of comforts me too, that she's is watching over me.

Everything I said here is completely true. I swear.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LelloIsYourJello, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gabbybolt (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
When ever I turn a corner, I see something. Illucinating (I think that's how you spell it) Anyways, I'm sorry but it's too hard to believe. God bless. ❤
akshi (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
A striking similiarity to urban legend though I believe it.
gabbybolt (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-05)
No one heard her scream? Then how do you [or anybody else] know she screamed?!?!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
Geetha: I think everybody got the point a couple of days ago... The only one who returned was Red, to give her story of how urban legends begin 😊
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
All the points provided by the posters are all valid. I will also like to add my two cents:

- This one is for the author: Can you provide the link?
- This is for the other posters: By not responding to your posts, can't you see that this is an art of fiction. If I wrote this story and if it were true, I would be quick to defend it. But there has been no response as of yet.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
yes urban legends. Speaking of urban legends one of them came true kind of. In Phoenix two days ago a little girl was playing hide-n-go-seek with her family. She went outside to hide in a storage bin. The family was unable to find her and when they did they found she had suffocated to death in her hiding space.

Of course she wasn't missing for a year like the legend but still this was very sad and scary.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Nicely put fellow loonies and in agreement with you Taz. If the OP could come back here and clear up a few things this story would be quite believable. A whole wall as a mirror how big is this wall? 🤔

Dan
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
[at] taz SNAP! I'm with you on this one, the writing style appears as though this was typed up in a half an hour after skimming through some old urban legends on the internet 🤔

A link to the news story you found could really resolve any and all skepticism if it's possible I'd love to have a read.
ghosty101 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
I do that often. I slip my hand aroud corner and turn
On the lights before I walk in. Especialy when it comes to my bathroom. I'll write something about my
Expeirences. I agree with taz890.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
why do I think this is just a tall tale?
The very last sentance, that's why!
To quote~
"everything I said here is completely true. I swear"

If the op thought it was true then there would have been no need to put that.
Sorry but not buying this.
Carl
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
GI-J

I do see your point. It is also very strange about the mirror incident. That is very urban legend sounding.

But in essence I think something was seen. The story may have been enhanced to make it more interesting.
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
why does this authors ghost have no mouth? To portray the fact no one heard her scream. If its a news article then why would that affect the girls form? This is a story and a poor one at that. Do you not see how convenietly this story is wrapped up? This story is the truth. I swear. Need any more be said?
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
The article was probably just saying that no one hard her scream for help. I've seen articles that do this for emotional effect. It serves no purpose to their story and it doesn't help the reader any.

This is a sad story. Even if she screamed and no one heard her. (Does a tree falling in the woods make sound if no one is around to hear it)

She needs to be sent into the light. I hope one day she finds herself at home there. 😢
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
EXCELLENT point, GI-Jane...there

The girl screams, but no one hears her. How do you know the girl screamed without having been there? And if you WERE there, then obviously someone heard her scream.

Could you link that news article for the wondering minds? Or does the article tell the truth only if no one reads it?
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
what I find strangest is that no one heard her scream for help. If you don't hear a scream you don't know a scream happened. Massive flaw in the story. Its like one of those stories where no one comes back out of the haunted house yet the story teller knows what happened inside. Its impossible! Assuming that the little girl died, as her presence suggests. Someone suggested this could be a good horror novel but I disagree as it has a massive plot hole.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Everyone here makes valid points. I have to ask again, why didn't you read the article all the way through? Why would she choose you to follow if you don't even live in the house? Is the painting of the little girl and the ghost girl the same person? How can a house be creepy and have good vibes? This story flip flops a lot, I'm not sure what to make of it.
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
In not reading the entire article, you only have half of the story, as do we. Aren't you curious as to what happened to her and why she might still be there? I know I am!

Please read the rest of the article and share 😁 Thanks!
scary (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
seems like a novel as "jesuis88" said. 😆.may be it's true but I don't have a solution for this.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Lello: I don't understand the last paragraph... Is the room in the basement, or part of the basement?...I don't understand how a room "used to be the basement"...Also, was the room that "used to be the basement" at your house or your Aunt's?...
jesuis88 (1 stories) (23 posts)
+8
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I agree with BadJuuJuu. I find it strange that you invested time to research and upon finding the article simply scanned it. Did you bookmark it? Go back later to read it? If it was an article, it should've given a date and location, and well as a description of events. What is also means is that there would have to be police/court records.

Also, your aunt's house has always felt creepy, but you liked it because it had a good vibe and felt "free"? You might mean to rephrase that.

Forgive me, but your story seems like it could lead to a good horror novel, nothing more. Please provide more details.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+9
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
After searching and searching, and only finding one article, why wouldn't you finish reading the article? Personally, I would have read the whole thing just in case there was something of importance in it. Something that could help your search by providing additional information. A name, a date, anything to either take to the local library or google or something.
Happy Hauntings.
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I agree. She's watching over you, and don't worry-you're not crazy.
ghostscary (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
AAAhh! That is a sign that she is a protector! Whatever happened to her she doesn't want it to happen to you! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: