You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Crying Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Crying Girl

 

Last year I got my bedroom switched from upstairs to downstairs. I have always hated my basement because it just gave off a bad feeling like something wanted to harm me. I never wanted to stay in my room I only went in there to go to sleep. About a month or 2 after my sister and I switched rooms I was watching tv and about to go to sleep when all of a sudden I started hearing a girl crying. It wasn't my sister because we couldn't hear each other with both of our doors closed. It got really loud and seemed like it was coming from right next to me then it stopped. It lasted for about 5 minutes.

This continued for about 2 weeks; when one night I got tired of hearing the crying and I decied I had nothing to lose so I tried talking to her. I asked her what her name was and for some reason the name Anne popped into my head. I asked how she died and I got this pain in my head and an overwhelming feeling of sorrow. It was so bad it made me start crying. After that I felt like something hugged me like I somehow comforted her. The next day I looked up the history of my house and what I found scared me. It turns out that there was a 16 year old girl, whose name was Anne, was killed in my house. She was killed in the room that my bedroom is currently.

I hated going into my room before but now the atmosphere feels different in my room. There is just a wierd feeling in my room that I love and that no other room in my house has. I think that I hated my room before because of the sorrow that was there. I think that I helped Anne move on and it got rid of that feeling that made me hate my room to this feeling my room has currently. To this day I have not heard any crying since this new feeling came into my room.

Other hauntings by ultimaga95

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ultimaga95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Vanessanda

I don't know her family life or the person who killed her but she was killed by a bullet to the brain which explains the head pain I had when I asked how she died.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
Ultimaga95

I just mean how did she die and who was responsible for her death, if you know anything about her family life. But, you answered that anyhow that you couldn't find out. It would be interesting, though, if you could.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-15)
Vanessanda-
I believe that it is possible that was why she was earth bound.
I think I was the first to actually pay attention and try talk to her.
I don't know who killed her I couldn't find that out.
And what do you mean by what were the circumstances?
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-15)
Ultimaga95

Phew! That made my hair stand on end. Is it possible that she was earthbound because nobody mourned her? Could you have been the first to acknowledge her emotional pain? Was she murdered by family? What were the circumstances?
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-15)
DeviousAngel-
Like I have said before, I don't remember the link but I found it through Google.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
I am sure I could, but I want to know what resource YOU used. Because according to you, you were just on some website.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-08)
Im sure if you go to your town hall you can access town files about the houses.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-07)
I would love to know what site you used for this too. I think it would help a lot of people here if you shared.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-07)
Meeko-

She was shot in the head in the center of my room which is why I think I felt the pain in my head.
Meeko (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-07)
My question here is. How did she die? What happened to Anne?
ReliquiasVeritae (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
She left because someone finally heard her and understood her story. Someone listened, someone cared. In a way, you helped her express all the pent up sorrow she had upon leaving this Earth. Now that she's moved on, you won't feel her aura (that inexplicable "weird" or "creepy" feeling) anymore.
ghostGuy (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
Everybody crosses over eventually.
Some people just take longer.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
Well, I just submitted my third story, let's hope it gets posted.:)
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
Generalchaos- I don't remember the website but I found it through google
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
[at] ultimaga - if you can recall the names of those websites, I'd love to research mine from the comfort of my laptop.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
luna0795- I meant the atmosphere in my second bedroom I hated cause it felt like something wanted to do harm, it just disnt feel right.
Luna0794 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
That is sad but I don"t understand why it was scary in your first bedroom if she died in your second bedroom?
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
Redphx-

I went online through google and found some cites where you type in your address and it shows the history of your house. We moved in when I was 8ish so around 2003. She died in 1993. And I think she moved on because I felt a comforting feeling after trying to talk to her, like I comforted her somehow and helped her.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
How did you find out about your house? Did you go online? Old records? When did you guys move into the house and when was she killed? What makes you think that she moved on?
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
Hi sweetie -
I'm glad this other story of yours got posted. You asked me yesterday if you were maybe a medium. I think the answer is probably yes. I say this because when you heard the girl crying you had the "feeling " that her name was Anne, and you felt physical pain in your head that Anne was feeling or felt when she died. And all of this was confirmed when you searched the history of your house. Now you need to learn how to work and control your special "gift". I strongly suggest reading books on the subject so you can fully understand it. There are many great books out there! I can suggest a few if you like. Thank you for sharing.
Nancy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: