You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: One Of My Many Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

One Of My Many Experiences

 

I am 14 years old and live in the United States. The state that I live in is called Kansas. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I only live with 3 of the siblings because of a divorce but it doesn't bother me. I also have two dogs, which help me with my...gift.

I have had a natural gift to attract ghosts, spirits, and demons. I never do it on purpose... It just sort of...happens. I have had many ghost encounters and a lot of demonic encounters. They affect my dreams, if my hands are cold or not, and my visions. I do have visions and dreams that almost always come true. I will share one of my most... Interesting stories.

I was about seven when we moved into a house in Missouri. It was and interesting neighborhood and a small house. We lived in that house for five years and occasionally something weird would happen, but it never bothered anybody. Stuff would be moved and naturally, the parents accused the children. But what child gets up at 3am to move stuff?

Nothing majorly weird ever happened until we lived in the house for about three years. Then things got VERY interesting. One day I woke up and my little brother was looking out a window and shaking his head. I asked him what he was doing. He asked me if I have seen "red eyes" anywhere. I told him no and went on with my day. I kept feeling as if I was being watched, and my hands were always cold.

I went to bed and was sleeping very well. I was awakened to the sound of a tapping and a small growl. I looked at my watch and it read "3:05" in the morning. When I tried to sleep more the tapping and growling got even louder. So I sat up, looked out my window, and saw a figure. I was about ten or eleven feet off the ground so nobody could get to me. The figure had red eyes, no mouth, and horns, which curved inwards. We had a long staring contest, then I blinked, and he disappeared. I couldn't sleep for a while.

I woke up and spoke to nobody about the figure. I was very distant and confused but not surprised. I went to bed again the next night and something else happened. I was watching TV but not really paying attention so I turned it off and went to sleep. At about the same time my bed started to vibrate and shake. I sat up and when I did, something came out from under my bed, pushed me down and got in my face, and disappeared. I can't remember the face because it all happened so fast. All I remember is the cold touch.

The next morning I had school. So I got dressed, brushed my teeth, did everything to get ready for school. I was looking outside and got sidetracked by an interesting thing. I saw the figure of a person run around my house like three times in thirty seconds. I was tired of being scared and ran outside to chase it. But it ran through my fence and disappeared. I didn't talk for the rest of the day.

This is one of the many events that has happened to me. They don't bother me anymore... But they interest me. I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by EpicSpiritz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EpicSpiritz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EpicSpiritz (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
Thanks Rook... I will try to debunk my experiences more... Appreciate the advice:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
EpicSpiritz,

I'm curious about a few things in your experience.

First I will say that you obviously feel everything you are experiencing is Paranormal. I ask you this... What have you done to 'debunk' your experiences?

Your cold hands could be an indication of poor circulation and may warrant a trip to the Doctor.

I agree (as a parent) we do tend to 'blame the kids' first... In my house it's less of an accusation and more of an inquiry... An attempt to figure out why a certain object may have been moved... And by who... Or what. But I have to ask you this... Why did you phrase your statement this way? (Quoted so there is no misunderstanding)

"Stuff would be moved and naturally, the parents accused the children. But what child gets up at 3am to move stuff?"

How do you know the 'stuff' was moved at 3am? The 'stuff' could have been moved anytime that the 'stuff' was unobserved.

So...take a few moments... Think about your experiences from the past... Can you think of a 'natural cause' that may have caused them? Going forward, begin a Journal... Write down all of the details of each experience... Then go back and look for possible 'natural causes' I think you will find that the majority of them will have a natural explanation... Those few that are left can be looked at in more detail as 'Paranormal'.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
EpicSpiritz (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Yea...nobody believes my story... Cept my little brother... Figures I go to a site and still nobody believes me... I left that house but still remember that...event...
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
ohhh look 3 am and something evil looking...
Hmmm no.
Sorry
Taz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: