You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Dreaming About my Uncle

Real Ghost Stories

Dreaming About my Uncle

 

Last year in March, me and my family (grandma, uncle, aunt and cousins) went to the beach during Carnival. I had to come back because I had to work but they stayed there. One day in the morning someone called us, it was my aunt and she informed us that my uncle had passed away.

We were shocked and I cried a lot. My brother got so mad cause he was his godfather and stopped talking for like, 2 days I guess... During the night people were on the mortuary chapel and I went home. I couldn't go inside and see his body, otherwise I would start to cry again and again.

I barely slept that night, but I had a dream with him. He was playing cards with 3 other people and I was on his side just looking. Then he looked at me and said:

"Tell everybody that I'm ok. Tell them not to worry..."

And the other day we buried his body and I told one of my aunt' sister bout it. I only told my cousin and aunt bout that dream 1 month later the funeral and they smiled and said it was probably really him.

Since that day I didn't dream about him but a friend of mine saw him this year during Carnival at our home on the beach. He was covered in light and I guess he was just looking if I was ok.

I still miss him, but I know he's in a good place and happy.

Bye!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, isinhat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
Thank you for sharing your story! It sounds like you are close to you uncle. Its a nice story in a way I have heard a few stories about people who go through that kind of thing. It touches your heart! 😐
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-27)
Thank you for the story!Yes,if we are very close to a someone, then we have dreams of them saying their ok and such! Oh so wounderful.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: