You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Man With The Frame... That Wasn't My Uncle.

Real Ghost Stories

The Man With The Frame... That Wasn't My Uncle.

 

Good day to all readers. This is a story that happened to my aunt years ago.

My mums twin sister and her brother never found anyone and gotten married, they lived together with my grandmum until she and my uncle passed away,

Every weekend my uncle would go out and spend time with his friends being a single man he pretty much did what he wanted, returning late or staying over at friends houses. One night was the usual story of him out having drinks with friends and returned late. So when he did return home, my aunt who was asleep, woke up and opened for him, she didn't pay much attention to him but noticed him holding a huge picture frame in his hand and walks past her into his room. She didn't think much of it and goes back to sleep, the next morning she wakes up thinking he is still asleep. Half the day had passed and she decided to wake him up, but when she goes to his room it was exactly the way she had set it the night before (my uncle was spoiled he always had someone around to do stuff for him) and there was no way that he would have left without telling them he was going out. She found it weird but just brushed it of.

A few days after the incident my aunt was speaking to the lady renting out that house about what had happened, the landlady told her that she and her family lived in that house and that her son used to sleep in the room that my uncle sleeps in. And that his hobby was collecting various picture frames in all sizes. And that her son went missing years ago and was never found up until this day...

Other hauntings by Rajine

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rajine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-26)
Hey all, thanks for feedback hope you having a good day, well nothing happened to my aunt, uncle or my gran, and my uncle had actually stayed over at a friends house that night, I do believe that the guys spirit just wanted to visit home. And was not a malevolent spirit
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-23)
Rajine, this was a very intriguing and spooky story! I find it so sad that they never found out what happened to her son, very sad indeed. Maybe, he was trying to give a clue about what happened to him? Or, maybe it was a residual haunting?

I do hope your Uncle was okay, in the end. Please do share more experience if you have?

Thank-you for sharing this with us!
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-23)
Oh my... This is sad... Was your uncle OK anyway?
It is very interesting that even after the person is gone his/her spirit would still do whatever that he/she liked.

E.Lynx
agatha23 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-22)
Wow! At least this poor woman now knows that her son is deceased.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: