You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Aunt Is Attached To Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Aunt Is Attached To Me

 

I have been interested in the paranormal for about 6 years now, and I have seen and heard many things since then, but this story comes from the past up to today.

Almost 5 years ago I lost my Aunt Christine and we were so close. The day she died I was over at my gmas house and me, mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa were the only ones there. I was in the living room and we were getting ready to leave. As soon as I left the living room I heard a huge bang (I was the only one in there). I go back in and I see an angel figurine on the floor. I go into the kitchen and I said, "grandma where was that angel figurine at?" and she goes "on the stand in the family room why?" So I told her the story and me, her and my mom walk in and where it was at was 4ft away from where it was. I'm like "there is no way that could have done that because I was the only one in there."

Two days later, the day of the funeral, we were back at my grandmas house after the funeral to eat lunch. Me and my cousin Cody were sitting on the couch eating and the little kids were playing on the floor. All of a sudden the angel flew off again this time I saw it and no one was near it, it was if someone threw it and the kids were no where near it. It hit in the exact same spot. I looked at Cody and said, "did you just see that?" and he goes "yea what is going on?" I said, "I have no idea. I think its Aunt Christine telling the kids to calm down." About two hours later a beanie baby fell off a stand up picture thing and my aunt loved beanie babies.

To this day I still experience things. I have seen her in my house, she has whispered my name, she has come to me during church, she recently about a week ago came into a dream of mine, she moves things that never move. I get home from vaction with some friends of mine and right when I walked into the door a cup flew off the counter when I was the only one in the kitchen and I was like 3ft from it. I do not feel scared because I know it's her telling me she is here and I accept it. I always call her name out when she moves some things for me. So tell me what you think.

Seth

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, froman64, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
It is nice of your aunt to let you know she is still around, but it is time for her spirit to move on and go to the "next level".

Your story makes me wonder if spirits have the ability to choose between staying among us or going to the light, or if they can move from one side to the other at will.

Anyway, I think you should tell your aunt that you will always love her and the time has come for her to leave this plane.

Thanks for sharing, take care.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
I would be very careful if I were you. You are daling with phenomina that you cannot know for sure. You are only putting pieces together and coming up with a conclusion that is not based in spiritual fact. There is another issue that these evnts that is just as plausible as the one you have come up with and there are many who would say much more plausible and that is the opportunistic familiar spirit and it would not be your aunt. Tread very carefully on this because you hav no way to know absolutely whether it is good or evil.
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Hi froman... I think the throwing of objects is her way of getting your attention I think it can be quite difficult for a spirit to move a physical object and maybe she doesn't actually mean for it to be 'thrown' I had experiences like yours where my Dad has let me know he's around and one of these occasions was my daughters 8th birthday and all my electricity tripped blowing up my tv and I had to get up and turn my kettle off at 4am (its a button down kettle) I know it was him and he definitely wouldn't want to blow up my tv but I think it's to do with the spirit energy coming into our frequency... (sorry if I babbled on a bit) thanks for sharing 😊
froman64 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
it is great this stuff don't happen all the time though but everyone once in awhile it does and I just know in my heart it is her
matsaw (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
[at] froman64: If you think that it's your aunt, that's good enough for me. I think it's pretty cool and that your'e quite lucky to have someone you loved still paying you visits, great story!
froman64 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
its not a violent intent though, if it is something its being thrown at me its to get my attention letting me know shes there, because when this happens I don't feel any evil or intent to hurt me but just to get my attention is all because I have never been hurt things just move that arent suppose to move but I just know its her because she use to mess with me when she was alive to lol so it goes along with what is happening.
JayGamer (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
I agree with Spirit_Juggler because why would your aunt mess your home by throwing things around? I'm curious too.
Spirit_Juggler (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
You think your aunt would throw things around like that? Letting you know she's there and watching maybe. But to be throwing things around?

Just curious.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: