You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Daughter And I Can See And Feel Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

My Daughter And I Can See And Feel Ghosts

 

As long as I can remember, I have always had my abilities. I think of someone and they call, I know what people are going to say before they speak. I started around my teenager years seeing things disappear and later reappear, I hear voices when I am alone. Things started more once I had my daughter 14 years ago. When she was 4 years old is when she would talk about a little girl that wants to play with my husband, and he didn't believe, well then he didn't but after all the years of my daughter and I feeling them around and in the last few years we can see a dark shadow figure that looks like a person walking into rooms.

Just last night I was downstairs talking to my husband and his brother, when all of a sudden I could feel someone behind me, and at the same time I saw my step-dad's face in my mind (he passed away 2 years ago). I got tears in my eyes and I felt calm. When I came upstairs, my daughter told me how she just saw in the corner of her eye someone walk into our kitchen. We both valadated each other last night.

We have lived in this house for nine years. I have moved 6 times, and all the places I have lived we have experinced things. I know we have spirits that follow us around. Can't see that I move into haunted homes, or they must be following us around. I have many pictures of my daughter with orbs, ever since she was born.

If any ask, yes when I was younger I used to play with the Ouija board. I don't feel like that brought on my abilities or any of my experiences. I have family members that have seen and felt things. I just believe I am born to know that we don't die after death, and feel lucky to be able to.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, humminbird, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mountainess (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-11)
Thats creepy cool that you are able to sense ghost's and spirits. I wish I had the ability, post more stories please! And also, have the ghost's ever touched you or harmed you in any way?
LilGhost (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-11)
I have the ability too. I've been able to do it since the 2nd grade. But it just stated Because I love to talk to ghost's. But not from playing on a Ouija board. Look at my new post. Well in a while. 😐 I'm at school
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
Like others, it seems as though your experience is much like my own. I can remember seeing things from far back in my life, and no one ever believed me. It's wonderful that you have acknowledged not only your own abilities, but your daughters also. She can grow up knowing that it's accepted and ok with mom and dad. You seem very comfotable with things, so let me just say welcome to YGS. 😊
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-10)
The experiences you have mentioned mimic my own, my whole life. I too used a ouija board in my young teens but had been seeing and feelings things since I was four. I also have a great deal of orbs around me all the time. I have a facebook website called... We know you are there. If you want to see some I have taken and add your own to the site go ahead. Just click on the join group icon and I will add you and anyone else interested in orbs. I think that where ever you go you will have these experiences. I have done the same thing. Thanks for sharing and let us know some of your experiences in the past. I agree also for you to stay away from the ouija boards. Too much can pass through the board and disguise itself. Good luck to you. I wanted you to know that you are not alone in the experiences you have. I believe you.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
First I would like to say is that if you still have the spirit board to not use it because children are not well protected when it comes to spirits and I hope that these spirits that the both of you encounter will not harm you or your loved ones.

My second opinion is that orbs being captured in a photograph is not actual evidence of a spirit because there are many factors that come into play with pictures such as bugs,dust, light reflection, and equipment malfunction which all look like "orbs"

Thank you for sharing your story.

Whitewolf,
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
Well,to tell you-Ouija boards do not 'bring the ability' to see or feel 'things'. Nevertheless, it can definitely have its after-effects like what you have described (like feeling someone's presence nearby). You said that you can foresee people's statements before they say, now that's something 'amazing'!I believe such an 'ability' have been there within you right from your birth or later, but definitely not because you did an Ouija session!

Secondly,we would love to see the pictures (of orbs) you took- If you can, please share with us by uploading.
And thanks for sharing your story, Best wishes!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: