You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: He Hears And Sees Us

Real Ghost Stories

He Hears And Sees Us

 

This past Sunday I was watching TV when the 700 Club came on.

It's a Christian broadcasting network that I never watch really, but I was busy around the house and just left it on that channel.

During the show they will ask people if they would like to join in Prayer for other people and yourself if you have a specific

Problem. Everyone was told to put their hands on the part of the body that is causing them pain and we will all pray together. I DO have an issue with my neck which I've had surgery on.

So I just stopped what I was doing, closed my eyes and put my

Hands on the back of my neck. I asked God first to please help

Ll the hurting people in the world, then asked Him to please help me with the shooting pains that I get in my neck.

When it's over the man on the show starts telling people what they prayed about, and the first prayer he mentioned was "the lady with the shooting pains in her neck!? God has heard your prayer and you are healed!"

I just stood there staring at the TV and could hardly believe my ears... That was the first prayer he mentioned! He said not to

Dwell on it anymore, not to worry, so from now on I won't.

I don't go to church anymore and am not a religious fanatic, but I DO believe there is something out there watching out for the good of us all so I still pray. I still believe in the power of prayer!

I wrote this story last summer and am still amazed each time I read it. The host of that show said the lady with shooting pain is going to be alright. I'm not by any means trying to push religion. But it's just too far fetched also for me to ever believe it was a coincidence.

Other hauntings by Cherubim

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cherubim, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Taintedprincess (20 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-11)
Cherubim, Thats great thanks! And of course your name will be mentioned! I wouldn't have it any other way!
Regards Taintedprincess
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-09-10)
Yes Taintedprincess, as long as you put my name on it. 😉 I'm glad you stopped by to read my story, thank you.
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-09-10)
Yes silverthane61, I have a serious condition with my neck and have had surgery. I lost the doctor that treats my condition due to insurance so I have worried a lot. I will always believe my prayer was answered when he said "don't dwell on it anymore!" ❤
Taintedprincess (20 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-10)
Hi what a great story. I am currently looking for some content to share on my brand new podcast about all things paranormal. Would you mind if I share your story?
Regards Taintedprincess 😁
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-09-09)
I choose to believe that it was the power of prayer that helped heal your neck. Eve though you may not have had all the pain removed, I believe that it could be very much worse without you asking for relief.
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-09)
Wow, that IS strange! 😳 I'm sorry it came out like that. Thank you for your time trying to correct it. YES, when we ask for something in prayer sometimes the answer is no. That can be a good thing too.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+4
5 years ago (2019-09-08)
Well now, that's just plain weird. No, Cherubim, I'm not speaking of your accounting, but of the formatting of your story. As you know, I'm the one who edited it. By the looks of it, you had copied and pasted it from something like Wordpad (which is fine) but sometimes the formating gets played with. Sentences broken at odd spots and given capitols where there should be none, large spacings, stuff like that. I sat right here, at this very keyboard and removed all that. Looked at the proofing, and it looked great! Published... Then peek over here and see it's right back the way it was... SMH.
The spooks must be starting their Halloween antics early, huh? Lol
Personally, I'm a great believer in prayer, no matter what you may call your God. A higher power is listening. Just sometimes the answer is no. Glad it helped you. 😊
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-07)
Yes, I realize that fakes speak in general. I still have had issue with my neck but nothing like it used to be. He said don't dwell on it anymore (because I was too much) and I don't. I really needed to hear that! ❤
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-07)
If the prayer healed your neck pain, Cherubim, I won't argue against it. But I do want to point out that folks, especially faking psychics, speak in generalities. Odds are there were many other people having neck pains.

Again, if you're better, it is good news. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: