You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman With Curly Hair

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman With Curly Hair

 

I have been on here a while just reading others' experiences. I thought I would tell my own. This happened only months ago. Okay, so my dad is an E.M.T. One evening (it was already dark out) he had to check his schedule, so me and my older sister decided to go for the ride. While he went in, we just sat in the vehicle and talked. We were sitting there and I happened to turn my head towards the downstairs office. The lights were off. There was a tiny room behind the office where the lights were also off. I turn back towards my sister and we just continued our conversation. I had the urge to turn and look again at that tiny room. I was very curious.

My sister and I were done speaking. She had her head phones in and I had the radio on. I looked around outside and my eye caught something inside that tiny room. I just stared. It looked like a woman with light curly hair sitting on a chair on the phone. Yes, yes a phone. She had something in her hand and kept putting her hand out as if she was dialing a number then put it to her ear. I said "What are they doing in there?" My sister said "Where?" I pointed and said "In the back of the office! They're just sitting in the dark." My sister looked and said "I don't know." I said "Doesn't it look like they're on the phone?" She said "Yeah, kinda." We just turned away and went back to doing what we were doing.

Next thing I know, here comes our dad. I look in the office and the lady is now standing at the front desk looking at some papers. My dad gets in and buckles up. I looked over again and she was no longer there. I said "Dad, why was someone sitting in the office in the dark?" He looked at me like I was crazy. I explained what we saw. He told me that the crew wasn't there and the only female that was there had dark hair and never left from upstairs. He was up there with her the whole time. I thought he was joking around. Turns out he was not. I turned to my sister and said "But you saw her too, didn't you?" She said yeah. My dad told me many people go into that building and say they feel like they're are being watched. Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

Feel free to comment and I'll share more another day. Thanks for reading this!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghost-R-Us, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ghost-R-Us (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
Thanks everyone who commented. I have more stories I would like to share in the future with you guys. Hope you enjoyed reading it!
Ghost-R-Us (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
MsWrestlersGhost: Yeah, I had my suspicions about that too. I thought that maybe she used to work there and just didn't want to leave, lol! My dad told me that a lot of people complain about being watched or hearing things. My dads never heard or seen anything at THAT station, but he has heard foot steps at another.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
Emergency Medical Tech or possibly Transportation... But I'm pretty sure it's Tech.

Respectfully,

Rook
MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
Being that it is a E.M.T office. And a lot of people have been saved by people who worked there. Maybe this curly haired lady you saw used to work there. And liked her job helping people so much in life that she didn't want to leave. You and your sister were so very lucky to see her. Awesome. Kind Regards, MsWrestlersGhost.
lostghostgal (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
E.M.T. Stand for emerncey medical I forgot the last word it's amblance

Maybe it's the resident before she pass on.
Serenatheghosthunter (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
It might be a ghost who has always wanted to work or wanted to help your dad never know 😲
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
what does E.M.T stand for...? Anyway I liked your story, it was very good...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: