You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Indians And Other Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

The Indians And Other Experiences

 

This is a true story that I've heard from my mom. She lived in Oklahoma with her parents, but spent a lot of time with her grandpa and grandma.

My mom stayed for a week at the house of her grandpa and grandma, where she had dreams about an fight of Indians and the white people who attacked long ago.

My mom sometimes saw an Indian running around the house, but she did not feel scared for this ghost. In the hallway she always felt very uncomfortable, and knew that this ghost was a bad one (She always believed in ghosts).

Her grandpa was renting a room in the house and a young man with his mother where staying there. The young man (let's call him Jim) walked through the hallway, and saw an Indian man, standing right in front of him. He screamed while the Indian man reached for him and was so frightened, that he leaved the house the next day. Jim's mother stayed for another day when she also saw the man in the hallway, reaching for her. She also left the next day.

When grannie (that's how my mom called her grandma) died, she was staying at the house for a couple of days. My mom was watching TV with her grandpa and his dog, when suddenly his dog was barking and his hair stood just straight up. My mom had a perfect view through the window to the door. So she could see there was no one there in front of it. The knob of the door just started shaking and shaking as hard as it could. The dog still was barking. My mom stood up and walked to the window, where see looked at the door and nobody was standing there... The knob was still shaking very hard. It was no earthquake, because everything else was standing at its place as normal.

My mom also had another grandma, let's call her grannie also.

Her husband had died several years before but her mom just then died a month ago.

Grannie sold things at her house. Customers made appointments with her when they where coming over to her house when they wanted to buy something. But sometimes they just came at her door.

Every time since her mother died, she would wake up from the ringing of her bell at her door, dressed up and walked to the door. But when she opened it, there was nobody there. After a view minutes, the door rang again and she walked at it and opened it. And there was a customer, without an appointment wanting to buy something. She believes that her mother rings the bell of the door every time an unexpected customer comes, so that she could get dressed and ready for them.

When my mother met my father and moved to the Netherlands where she stayed with him, she met a women, who is now her best friend. Let's call her Linda.

When Linda was little, she lived in a farm in the Netherlands. Almost every night she heard whispering while she was in her bed, trying to sleep. She heard steps going up the stairs every night to her room. The door would open but nobody would come in. Then her mouth would be opened by this ghost, trying to speak through her or wanting to go inside of her. Linda always screamed while the ghost was opening her mouth, and her parents would come in her room and saw Linda with her mouth open and a dark figure in front of her on her bed. It would stop immediately and just disappeared right there. Her parents smoked the house and everyone prayed each day. Linda has a little brother, who never had this happening to him and neither did the parents. He only saw the dark figure going up the stairs, while he always had the door open to his room, he had a perfect view from there.

After a week, the ghost stopped.

I also have some experience with ghosts, but never really bad.

When I was little, like 6 years old, a friend of mine was really really sick. She was staying in the hospital where they treated her. Her name was Celeste. I also had another friend, Esmee, who always visited Celeste in the hospital and shared news about how Celeste was doing at school, most of the time Celeste was not doing good...

When I moved, Esmee would call me every time she had news from Celeste. Then after a week that I was living in my new house, she called and said that Celeste had died. Because I was 6 years old, I didn't know the meaning of death very well.

But since Celeste's death, I had nightmares, every night. And it was all about her. She had red glowing eyes and her skin was pale greenish, while she was coming after me. One night I woke up sweating and very scared. Got off my bed and walked to my window, I pulled away the curtains and looked right at Celeste, staring at me with her red glowing eyes. I was frozen from fear, while Celeste slowly disappeared from the window. I blocked the view from the window by pulling the curtains at it's place and ran to my bed, where I finally fell asleep, having a nightmare again.

I'm sorry for the long post and my English.

I'm 13 years old, half American and live in the Netherlands.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xAshley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

honeysingh (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
really interesting 😊 you should find out the history of that indian ghost
HobbitGirl (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
Sounds to me like a imprint haunting. You should research this.
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
*Interesting story. It could have been a residual haunting at your grandparents house.
Quite confusing though that both Jim and his mom left the very next day after they witnessed the indian man
When your mom didn't feel scared for the indian.
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
Your english is just perfect for one to understand.
Interesting story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: