You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: At Railway Track

Real Ghost Stories

At Railway Track

 

My name is K. Madhu Varma. I am 21 years old. I feel it very curious to let you all know about my own experience. There is one railway track nearby our house in Andhra Pradesh,India. There is small place to get seated near that track. Me, along with my friends Gopal, Basheer used to sit there and chit chat up to mid-night.

One day, March 31st 2013, we gathered after 11:00 pm. My two friends are sharing single cigarette and enjoying the climate. As we are getting bored, we began sharing ghost experiences of each one among us. Everyone was getting scared but no one is out-puting that feeling from their faces.

After a while, I heard noise of a girl crying. I inquired the same with my friend also. He replied "No". One of our 3 friends announced to leave from that place as he was getting scared. We noticed that our friend Gopal is laughing himself. I put a hand on his shoulder and moved him. Basheer is looking at me with a blank fearful expression.

Suddenly Gopal is crying by going away from us. Basheer stopped him and looked at his face. I don't know what Basheer saw, soon he started running by shouting loudly. Gopal's eyes become reddish and face very scary. He turned towards me and throwing stones on me with a girls voice. He is saying, (sorry) She is saying, "Leave me alone", "Get away from me". My hand is shaking to take my mobile phone. That night I ran like a leopard on that railway track. After some time when I turn back there is no one at back side of me.

When I was walking slowly to my home I was shocked to see that Gopal was sitting on the roof of the house. After a second, I blinked my eyes and there is no such image. Next 3 days we didn't meet and not even called to each other. This incident is really unforgettable for me in my life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, madhu000mad, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Hi madhu000mad, I have some questions for you. Did you make any investigation about the incident. You said in your post that you met Gopal and he is ok and you don't talk about the incident at all and that you changed your meeting place. Well, I think you must start your research now. As Val said, you have a date, to start with. There will be other houses nearby the track and so there would have been people, who might have sighted or experienced paranormal activity like you did on that date. So, it is better that you start asking questions to others. You can even ask Gopal as to what had happened. There is nothing wrong in it. How he felt and whether he felt any presence near him before he started behaving in the manner you described. Does he remember anything about the incident. That could help.

Please post your answers and thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
raj89m (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-08)
This is the second railway haunting i've read about. The first being yesterday. I can't remember the title.

The ghost had possessed your friend for a while. If you hadn't run away something more horrible could've taken place.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
Hi Madhu... What I think is that you had a nightmare, did you ask Bashir about it?
madhu000mad (1 stories) (3 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
[at] Sceptic-Ari
I like your curiosity. When I began to run I have decided to call to basheer. So at that time my hands shaked to take my mobile phone which was in my pocket. This is what the statement mean. And I can recognise the person who is sitting on the roof is gopal. Most of the part I think it was hallucination.
madhu000mad (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
Most common question asked by everyone is that whether I met him after this incident has happened. Even yesterday I met him. Rarely we use to talk about that incident. But we not dared to go to that railway track again. We changed our meeting place. And Gopal is OK now.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
So sorry about your friend. Is he OK now? What does he think? I understand about the phone, but most Americans wouldn't, you use your phone for the internet as much as a computer and your still shaky posting now on it. Hang in there, you probably got a message for some reason. I use my phone for everything too. Did your friend have a visual?
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Dear Madhu,
Poor Gopal! Have you spoken with him or Basheer since? Does Gopal, himself recall any of this? I don't think I would have just 'ran like a leopard' but probably wet myself as well. 😨
I would encourage you to research that stretch of tracks. You mention the three of you sat near there quite often and nothing ever happened before? Now, this is just what I FEEL from reading what you said transpired: a young girl was attacked and possibly killed near there. You know Gopal, I do not - but if he is 'sensitive' then he might have been reliving the girl's last moments. You have a date, "March 31st", and a location, that should narrow down your search. You might inquire about if anything had happened there, research past newspaper accounts, etc.
I would be very interested to know if you turn up anything.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Dear Madhu,
Welcome to YGS. Thanks for sharing your scary experience.
Questions, if I may ask;
March 31st was a long time ago. What happened to your friend Gopal after that? You mentioned that you people did not contact each other for the next three days. Its 58 more days since the incident took place. Have you guys still not met up?
Okay now, did you ask anyone else about it? People tend to reaffirm or debunk their fears by consulting with elders,neighbours,or at the least other friends. Whom did you talk to?
Next;"My hand is shaking to take my mobile phone."What did you mean by this statement? Where was your mobile phone so that you had to take it?
Last,but not the least;it must have been dark when you returned home. How did you see something in so much detail, that too on the roof?
Please do not be offended by my curiosity. I do not intend to be rude.
Do reply...

Regards
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-02)
Maybe this place you and your friends were relaxing had a spirit attached to it. If you or any of your friends show amy sign of fear the spirit may have been attracted to him. Scary to say the least! 😲

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: