You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Creepy Old House

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Old House

 

I want to share my experience. When I try to share my experience to my family and close friends, they will just laugh at me and they think I'm just crazy or making up those stories.

I became more sensitive to the paranormal things when I was around 12 years old (you can read my story White Dog and Little Boy). I'm originally from Philippines but I'm now currently residing here in Italy for work.

January 2012, I took a 1 month vacation and took a flight to Philippines. I was so hesitant and afraid to stay at our house because it's been closed for almost 9 years now. Someone just came there weekly to clean.

My first night sleeping in that house was ok. My aunt and her 3 kids are with me that time. We slept in the living room since it was big. We didn't have any courage to stay in 1 of the rooms since the light was broken and it's too creepy.

One week of staying there, I began to feel something was off. One night, I woke up at 3 in the morning because my cousin was crying, she was 1 year old at that time. By the way, we slept with the lights on. I opened my eyes and took time to adjust my sight. When I can see clearly, I took a glance on my cousin who was crying and got shocked on what I saw. There's a black shadow like figure standing in front of my cousin. It was staring at my cousin.

I immediately called my aunt who's sleeping beside me. "Ate Joy, Ate Joy, gising!" (Joy,Joy! Wake up!). My aunt opened her eyes and asked me what's wrong. The shadow disappeared. I told my aunt what I saw, and she became worried since my cousin is still crying, fortunately the 2 other kids are still sleeping soundly. I took my rosary and put it on the side of my cousin. I took a salt and large knife since the say that salt and knife scared other entities. My cousin stopped crying and returned to sleep.

The next morning, my aunt's second son began to act strange. He was hit with a high fever. That night, I was thankful because my other cousin Dale visited us with my uncle (the same age as me) I was happy because finally we have someone with us. Dale don't believe in ghosts but he believe in demons. That night we were drinking and talking. I took my phone and snap a picture of my cousin Dale. After that we decided to sleep. My uncle told me that he heard heavy footsteps on the hallway. Usually it's hot in the Philippines but that night was so cold, especially inside the house. I told him to sleep because i'm scared too.

Morning came and nothing occured. It was already 4pm and I was sitting on katre (bed made from bamboo. We used this outside to relax) when I saw a white shadow passed in front of me. I didn't bother myself to look at it since I thought it was my imagination. After 5 minutes, The same white shadow passed in front of me, but this time it was more visible. It was floating in thin air. I got scared and run to the gate and run to the nearest store where my aunt was. My cousin Dale and my uncle was not around that time because they're playing basketball.

The same thing kept on happening. There was this time that I tried to sleep in the master's bedroom with my cousins Dale and Jen but end up running because I felt a cold hand touched my leg.

Before going back in Italy, I scanned my photos and the picture of cousin Dale that I took when they first visited me caught my attention. There's something on his shoulder. The people who saw that told me that it looks like a face. He told me to delete it since he's scared. I tried taking a photos of our house and ended up with lots of orbs floating around.

The black shadow figure that I saw staring at my cousin ended up following me. I even seek help but told me that the black shadow liked me because I'm bubbly and talkative. Even now, the black shadow figure is still following me.

I was even so scared to sleep at night with the lights off because every time I turned of the lights, I began to feel a chilled sensation and that something unseen is staring at me.

Some people often told me that I need mental assistance.

Other hauntings by illumi_zoldyck

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, illumi_zoldyck, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

illumi_zoldyck (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-04)
hello after 10 months i'm back. I know i'm too latev to answers all your questions. It's just that when I posted this, I tried answering all your questions but sadly I can't post any comments. I tried and tried but I can't post the comment so I got pissed off and logged out. 😊

Mandyynicole- I consulted a shaman and without saying and not giving any infos regarding what I experienced, she immediately told me that this shadow figure is following me and I need to be careful because this shadow liked me. Then she told me that I need to talk to it and ask it to not bother me if I felt and see again this shadow figure (which I think I can't do because i'm too scared! Haha)

My parents hired someone to clean our house weekly, this man and his family told me that they're so scared to enter in our house. They felt like they're being watched and not welcome. This man nephew told me that her younger sister saw my dead grandma standing in our frontyard, waving and smiling at her younger sister.

I don't even know who that woman is or any history regarding about her but our neighbor who is an elder said that the land where our house is, was used to be a graveyard back in WW2 I think and later on circa 1980-90's it was used to be a dumping site for cadaver who is murdered and salvaged or raped.
4,5 or 6 years ago, I don't remeber it clearly. Outside the fence of our backyard, they found a murdered body in a state of decomposition. Then months later someone was killed just in front of our frontyard fence column then weeks later an accident happened on the same spot, the driver was killed immediately.
Haunting_Marie13 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
That's creepy. I am so very sorry that this is happening to you. I hope things get better.
ihavemysticalstories (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-28)
Hi Ilummy, I believe in your story because i've experienced quite similar occurance as you did, the nightmare, the waking up at 3am, the lady, etc I had it all.
What I know from my experience you need to ask for a priest (if you are christian) or any religious leader of yours and do the all night prayer in your old house. It's been done to me and to my family and it worked... I urge you to seek out help from your religious believe.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
Oh, haha, thanks bjj! I did not even see that line until you mentioned it 😭
My opinion still stands, I do not think you are mentally ill.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
Mandy, the OP is the one who brought up mental illness. Last line in the story. It doesn't appear any of our posters are suggesting it.
Illumi, as elnora suggested it is always a good idea to be certain there are no underlying physical issues.
Nightmares can also be caused by your subconscious working out issues, processing information in the annoying way that only the subconscious can. I think most nightmares are just nightmares, and nothing paranormal at all. Always try to rule out mundane possibilities.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
Okay, get ready for twenty questions!
How do you know the black shadow is following you? Have you seen it since your time at the house? You say it had been 9 years since you had been there (or since the house had been used), did you or anyone else have prior experiences there? Do you know of any history to corroborate the woman you see in your dreams? Or any of the figures in general?

Let me just try to put your mind at ease, whatever you experienced in the house has clearly left its mark on you (meaning you are still worrying over it). I think it's entirely possible your own insecurities and fears are haunting your dreams (if you have no other evidence of the woman). This is something that bothered you greatly and (I assume) you are probably afraid to stay at that house again (?). Your subconscious seems to be creating a dream to match your fears. I 100% do NOT believe you are being targeted by any demonic force. Try your hand at lucid dreaming, if you can do that, you can take control of this dream and change it in any way you see fit. It may help them to stop.

I'm also confused as to why mental illness has been brought up? I don't think you're crazy. Or mentally ill. Or whatever.
I also don't think femaelstrom was trying to bash mental illness (I should hope), but was saying more along the lines of "don't listen to the people who call you "crazy", because you are not"...if that makes any sense.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
illumi,

Nightmares are not really indicative of mental illness. What it could be though, is a hormone imbalance. Night terrors such as this often have an earthly cause. There are natural remedies as well as vitamins that can actually stop that from happening (it takes a while for such remedies to take effect). I suggest that you research what may be the reason behind them, especially if they happen often. You will wake up at 3 am often with sleep disturbances, not because of anything demonic, but because your body will panic and wake itself up when it's at its weakest. Between 3-5am, your body enters a physically weak state while it's repairing itself and resting important systems. It's normal.

You are not crazy for experiencing this, but I do urge you to make sure that you are healthy and all other causes are completely taken care of being stressing yourself over a paranormal cause. Stress makes nightmares and sleep disturbances worse.

As for the shadows, there is a myriad of reasons, both early and paranormal. I would try to take care of the dreams first, just to see if there is a way to get your sleep back to a nice and healthy place.

Sorry, that got a bit long, but I think you see the point:P

Femael, this is the second time I have seen you bash mental illness as something shameful and disturbing. It's dangerous to do so. There are people who actually have disorders that can mimic paranormal occurrences and to bash them is not only disrespectful, but dangerous. Think about what you are saying to people.
illumi_zoldyck (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
Valkricry-
After this shadow figure began to follow me, I began to have vivid dreams every night and woke up in 3am. It's always about a lady in white. She's threatening me not to return in our old house or else she'll do something bad to me and my family. I tried telling it to my parents but they don't want to believe. There's this dream that freaked me out, I dreamed of a man with horns, red eyes and fangs. I believe it's a demon. He's trying to get me by any means but a tall man with white ancient greek dress appeared and save me, but the demon say that after 26 he'll return and get me. After that my nightmares became intense that sometimes I don't want to sleep. They think i'm crazy. It's sad to think that everyone think of me as a freak or weirdo. It's not like I want to experience those things.

Feefoo222-
I tried but I can't stop haha. God Bless you!
Femaelstrom (1 stories) (56 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
As I keep trying to explain, it's using you for your energy. You don't appear to be "mental", so don't buy into that load of baloney. It's parasitic. You need to pray for protection. Surround yourself with POSITIVE energy, white light, and the protection of angels. Sage your living space. (Look up the poster, Rook's, home cleansing instructions here to guide you)

I also recommend investing in a small paperback titled "An Exorcist's Field Guide" written by Pastor Swope, & available on Amazon for around $10 + shipping. My daughter bought me a copy for Christmas last year, at my request.

Think powerful, positive thoughts. When you feel this entity, focus positive energy--NOT fear--to repel it.

Blessings, and Godspeed. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritu Sancti +
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
illumi-
Does this black shadow thing do anything, besides making you feel watched?
feefoo222 (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
That is soooo very creepy.
Well I think you should be less talkative... (just kidding)
Good Luck & stay blessed...

Regards,
😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: