You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: It Done Or Is It?

Real Ghost Stories

It Done Or Is It?

 

It was back in 2007, I was only seventh grade when I first experience a demonic vibe.

So my mom was telling my siblings and I about the aikus (ghosts) in Samoa just to scare us to sleep and how the two sisters took our grand uncle. I would say their names but these names are never to be mentioned at all, but my mother says he was ave ola (taken alive). She said our grandma (my mom's mom) was watching him play on the sand near the water when she turned her head just less then a sec and turned back her 4 years old brother was gone!

Our family search the entire day, coast guard searched the water but he was nowhere to be found... That's all I can remember but after she was done telling us history of our family's experiences with aikus.

My siblings and I was off to bed that very same night. I slept with my pregnant cousin Ashley when it happened. I was sleeping when I heard someone breathing heavily into my ears. When I opened my eyes there was no one. The prego was facing the wall snoring away. (Sentence edited) It was exactly 3:06 am so I went back to sleep because I had a few more hours before I go school. Then it happened again the breathing but this time it was whispering my name calling me "Salesa Salesa Salesa". I opened my eyes sat up straight, turned on the light, looked around room to find (no one) my prego cousin still asleep. I went and turn on the hallway light, checked my mom's room. She and my siblings were asleep, turned off the light and headed back to bed.

But this time I stayed up waiting to see if there was someone there. I waited until I started dosing off is when I heard them calling me again but for some reason they sounded nearby because it was loud and my skin was all goosebumps. I quickly turn to face my cousin to the point I started hugging her. I grabbed my pillow hid under it when it stopped calling me.

I'm guessing I slept for at least ten to fifteen minutes when the whisper echoed through my pillow to my ears. They said "saaalesaaa".

That's when I started shaking, felt a hard body over me choking the living breath out of me but there was no one there! I cried out for my cousin next to me but her name could not come out my mouth. I tried to reach for her but my hands and legs were locked... I didn't know what to do so I mumbled the lords prayer when everything just automatically. Stopped for good... Or did it?

This story I speak of is true I put over every thing I love, especially my kids... I never lie about things like this but let me know know if you guys want to hear the rest of my stories because I have a lot more to tell. Not even my husband knows about it just my family alone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SalesaSeiuli, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-26)
Salesa, off course, post your other experiences I would love to read them. 😊
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-25)
Omg what you had was a really bad night paralysis. It was really scary I know I have had
Several of them and they nearly scared the living **** out of me. I had to turn on all the lights in the house when it occurred. It maybe due to an unusual amount of stress in your life. Well it won't kill you but it can really shake you up a bit. Thanks for sharing
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-24)
Hello:
I think many of us are apprehensive to tell others these things. I usually don't unless it's over a long period of time after getting to know someone, and feeling out whether or not it's safe to do so.
There are many who believe that the veil between worlds is thin around one who is pregnant, like there is a portal open for the soul to enter. It may give the opportunity for others to pass through as well and make their presence known on this side.
I also have found that invoking the God of my faith will put a stop to unwanted events. It cannot hurt to pray often for shielding over all of your loved ones often. It sounds like you are very sensitive to spirit, and that is usually apparent to all on the other side; good or otherwise. We can attract all different ones, which is why I use prayer as a way to only surround myself with those from the Light of the God of my faith and to push away anything I want nothing to do with.
Like the rest, I would certainly love to hear about your other experiences.
Blessings,
Lynev
Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-22)
Hi Salesa:)

I don't doubt your story at all. My daughter had an experience like that. I remember one night she came into my bedroom crying her eyes out and shaking like a leaf. She told me that she woke up and someone was laying on top of her choking her and she couldn't move. The house we lived in at the time was (and I'm sure still is) 'haunted' by a demon- if that's what you even call a "haunting" by a demon.

I'm sorry you had to go through that and I would love to hear the rest of your tale if you would like to tell it.

God bless and be safe- and I'm glad you finally found a place to share your experiences and feel comfortable about it. It's the same for me- I'm new, too so it's nice to meet you!

-Trischa ❤
Larbear (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-21)
Hello Salesa,
I can't even imagine having to go through something so horrifying. I would love to hear the rest of your story along with any other stories you have. I believe every word you say as there are many skeptics that may question. I do also understand what some may say or even feel, as if in case you were possibly dreaming and not realizing it. Again, if you KNOW you were awake during especially the name calling/ and the feeling of weight on top of your body with your arms and legs held down not being able to move then obviously I don't doubt any thing you have shared with us. I feel, if you KNOW you are awake and actually feel something then a person knows if they feel something and or being held down. Again, there are times when people don't realize that they are dreaming in a state of actually being asleep yet thinking/feeling they are awake (sleep paralysis). I'd love to hear more of your stories... Thank you and best of luck to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: