You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unknown Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Experience

 

I would like to start off saying that this post is NOT a lie, fib, exaggeration, etc. This is my own experience, and if you are skeptic, read this (or don't, I don't care).

I've had my own hit with a ghostly encounter before. Only once, though. I am not an expert on what happened, since it was awhile ago (end of 2014), and I cannot remember every single detail pertaining to it.

It was around 11 o'clock in the morning, a Sunday most likely, and I was in my room. I had an unusual headache that day, which it only hurt on the front part of my head. Not around my head, temples, anything. Just the front section (where the eyebrows and nose are). I decided to take a nap, so I closed my eyes. It didn't even feel like five minutes before I opened my eyes and felt someone staring at me from behind.

I've always felt a presence staring, so it wasn't unusual, but I still wasn't used to it. I sat up and looked around my room, seeing a closed door (and of course it was locked, thanks to me). I decided to lay down, close my eyes again, and huddle closer to my wall. That's where I usual sleep... Closest to the wall.

I felt a smack, maybe a punch, in the middle of my face/forehead. I opened my eyes quickly, viewing the white wall I saw two seconds ago. The smack/punch felt like one of those red, rubber dodgeballs from Gym class. It felt like there was an imprint on my face, which there wasn't, and it worried me. I also heard it hit me in the face.

Thankfully, I moved, but I still feel the presence around whenever I'm alone. Maybe I'm overthinking things, but it was weird. No one could have done it, and I'm intent on that since my door was locked and I was FACING the wall. (Sorry this was so short!)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kuriah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DeenaN (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-08)
Hello thank you for sharing your experiance
I've had a similar experiance but I rationalized that I just hit my head against the wall by leaning forward while I was in deep sleep. I've never experaince anything after. I'm not suggesting that may have happneed to you, I'm just sharing what I thought with my experiance.
bone_rose (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-03)
It kind of seems like (to me at least) your "third eye" is opening.
Vasrod (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-01)
Sounds more like a sinus infection than a paranormal experience...
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-30)
I want to know how many members DID NOT read this story based one the first paragraph.
I take exception to your first paragraph that your story is NOT a lie,fib,exaggeration etc. Then you say. This is my own experience, if you are skeptic, read this (or don't,I don't care). This is very disrespectful to the members of this site especially us adults.
Now I agree that you had that smack, punch in your face is from your head ache in fact I know it is because what you describe is a sinus head ache I have suffered for years from sinus problems and had the same sensation many times.
The sensation of being watched when you are alone happens to a lot of people paranormal or not it's called either having or getting the creeps especially in older houses and buildings.
Sorry for being so harsh but when you want to post a story you must NOT #1. Say the story is not a lie, or this story is 100% true.# 2.You have to be polite as not to offend anyone like myself with your first paragraph.,
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-29)
Hi Kuriah...
Nice to read about your experience. But upon reading your narration it seems that it was just the illusion of your mind what made you feel that someone punched in your face. I totally agree with SDS here that what you felt was merely due to the headache you were suffering from at that time.
But on the other hand if you know any history about that place then you are more likely to explain whether its paranormal or not.
I would like to know the history of that particular place.
Thanks to share...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-28)
Hi kuriah, this is the second time today that I am advising someone not to claim that whatever you say is 100% true, not a lie and all. It doesn't work in this site. We comment reading your narrative and not based on the claims that are made by the O/P. We share our experiences, try to learn, if possible help others with our experience, suggestions and advise.

And regarding your experience that you felt like some one punched at you and when you opened the eyes you saw the plain wall. You also said that you were having headache. It might be quite possible that because of the headache, you might have just dozed off and since you sleep very close to the wall, I feel that you might have accidentally hit the face on the wall and you might have felt that you have been punched on your face. Just a possibility. But, I might be wrong and it doesn't mean that I don't believe your story.

As far as your narrative is concerned, my opinion is that if you feel the presence whenever you are alone, what is your gut feeling about it. Do you feel if it is positive or negative. That is more important. And you said that you have moved out. Prior to your having the feeling for the first time when the room was closed and you felt that someone was staring you from behind, did you buy anything or brought any new thing, article or something to your room. Some entities might be attached to some articles, things etc. And you said that when you are alone, you feel the presence. Is it in a particular place or room or house or anywhere.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: