You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Doppleganger Classmate

Real Ghost Stories

Doppleganger Classmate

 

My school is located in Bulacan province. It was said that the location of our school was a cemetery before and then became a hospital, in which case ghost stories were widely spread in the campus. It was during our 3rd year high school level when this happened.

It is the policy of our school to wear white uniform every first Friday of the month for the monthly mass, but some students wear brown uniform because they claim that they had forgotten.

One Friday before the mass starts, the time was an hour before the lunch break, there were no students at the hallway because they are all at the court getting ready for the mass. I was on my way to the bathroom and when I was about to enter, I saw Melissa (not her real name), one of my classmates, exit the bathroom. She was wearing the white uniform. I waved at her and called out her name but she did not look at me and her head was slightly bowed but enough for me to see her face clearly. So I just didn't mind and continued to go in the bathroom.

On my way back to the court for the mass, I saw my classmate Melissa, and she was wearing brown uniform. I stopped to think of what happened and got scared, so I looked around felt a bit paranoid. I did not tell it anyone but only to Melissa. She got shocked and told me that she did not go to the bathroom until after the mass. I got scared for a bit but nothing bad happened to me so I guess it was just a lost soul roaming around the campus.

It was creepy and an unforgettable experience for me.

Other hauntings by JoieAckerman

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoieAckerman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JoieAckerman (4 stories) (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
Hi Skeptic_1960, no worries there! All comments on my posts are welcome. I really hope it was just a coincidence too.:)
skeptic_1960 (7 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
Hey I re-read my previous post I apologize for sounding harsh. Thanks for sharing your story. I found it very interesting and although I am a skeptic about paranormal experiences you may have had one. Hope you find out one way or another.
Best Regards,
Skeptic_1960
skeptic_1960 (7 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
Hello,
Weird... Might not be anything but a coincidence. Happens again it may be a weird coincidence. Happens a third well then it may really be paranormal. Thanks for sharing this experience.
Regards,
Skeptic_1960
thatguy1989 (6 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-01)
You could be what some cultures. Call a seeier witch is someone who can so into alternet dimensions it is rare but it can be a gift and a curse

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: