You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Found It

Real Ghost Stories

Found It

 

I know what I want to say, just hard finding the words so, please bear with me if I ramble. But my mom, sister and brother and I just lost dad on Sept 4 and was buried Sept 7 labor day, of pneumonia. He died in West Virginia Veteran hospital. He's buried in a private cemetery in Brownton, WV.

One month after his death my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 esophagus cancer that, done spread to the liver and lungs. She had radiation and is now going through chemo.

On one of her good days she decided she was going to make the bed herself before my sister arrived to help her, she lives next trailer over. She lost so much weight, 130lbs now 78lbs 4ft 9in, that when she flicked the blanket as best as she could and off her wedding band came and she heard it go into the vent. So upset, she looked for tools to lift the vent but, my sister took all the tools out of the home just because my mom is hard headed and will climb a ladder to fix something. And we don't want her hurt. She done had a stroke in April 2015 and a heart attack June 2015 and now walks with a cane, she's diabetic, last thing we need is her to fall. When dad was around (he was 6ft 6in bout 220lbs) reached all the high stuff and was a mechanic before his heart attack in '99.

Mom was so upset that when my sister did get there she rushed to the kitchen to tell her all about it, and just stopped and went dead silent and tears flooded her eyes. My sister didn't understand, as mom reached past her and over on the kitchen table, in the ashtray there laid mom's wedding band.

It's just her and my brother living there now and my brother went out earlier to go to work. I live here in Ohio, I have a few more that I'll post later because he visits us all but, this one is for my mom.

Other hauntings by monica74

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, monica74, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

monica74 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-25)
thank you all for your kind words and prayers its much appreciated and I have more stories coming soon ❤
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-20)
monica
I had similar experience. I lost my engagement ring. My husband and I took the drawer that I had kept it in and emptied it and shook it many times. When we were moving my husband found the ring in drawer that we tore apart many times. It was like my grandfather or father in-law put it back there so I would have it.
Regards
Red
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
Monica, I had a lump in my throat as I finished reading your account. Not just because of the tragedy that has struck your family, but at the perception of the great love your father had for your mother. I can only imagine the distress your mother felt at 'losing' her wedding band. Your father obviously 'found' it, returning it to where she could find it easily. Wow! That is just beautiful!

I will say a little prayer for your mom. 😐
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
monica74, it is really a very sad story. I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved father. I pray that your mother gets well soon even though it is Stage 4.

Coming to your narrative, love and affection go beyond life and death. Well, your mother has felt that from your father even after he passed on.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
That's really sad about what happened to your father. I lost mine back in '09. He was a school bus driver. I was one too until I lost my job back in 2011. Anyway you have your mom and should look out for her she is all you got. It was a sad story. Please keep me informed of anymore stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: