You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Demon

 

Hey everyone this is my first story.

All my life I've always been impartial to ghosts and I have had a couple of weird experiences. So, I grew up in Bristol in the United Kingdom. My twin sister is a wiccan and we both have experienced ghosts etc. When we turned about 16/17 we both started going on ghosts hunts etc. We'd visit abandoned buildings, we went to an abandoned hospital, woods, etc etc.

It wasn't long before we started using Ouija boards. We're both very experienced and we know how to use them safely and used our Ouija board for a good two years without problems.

But then, my sister moved to Bath and we decided to use the Ouija board in her new house. That's when we encountered a ghost called 'Faye'. At first, we kept getting this ghost in my sister's house and we couldn't talk to anyone else. She told us a few weird things like there were other entities in the house etc.

But then, whilst in Bath, we contacted a 'demon entity'. He wouldn't tell us name but he knew stuff and that's when we realised he was pretending to be 'Faye'. It was very strange, we kept getting this demon. He started drawing a figure of 8 on the board and trying to freak us out but then he started spelling my name. Over and over. He states that he 'love me' and bla bla bla. Whenever we used the board we would always get him and he would always ask for me.

Which I never really understood or even cared to be fair. Now I just wanted to pointed out, me and my sister we very sensible. We never asked him stupid questions like asking about death and etc.

At first, I didn't really believe he was a demon because nothing ever really happened. I just ignored it and didn't really pay attention to it. He never did anything but then a couple of weeks later, I started having problems in my house. I lived in Plymouth at this point. I would see entities in my room, I would feel dark energy all around me. Especially when I was going to sleep.

One time, I was sleeping and I opened my eyes and saw someone stood over me. I thought there was someone in my room and tried to punched them but I went right through them and landed on the floor. I could feel their dark energy and it was starting to creep me out.

So I when I went to Bath, we used the board and the demon knew about my room in Plymouth and said some weird things. We cleansed the board, cleansed my room and destroyed the board. And thankfully, I have not had any more problems.

It was proper creepy, I have no idea why the demon focused on me.

Other hauntings by lexy3643

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lexy3643, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shobha (35 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-19)
Hi, I am from India, I have never used a ouija board but have heard a lot about it. I watch a lot of paranormal shows, especially Ghost Adventures. There was a very interesting episode about Zozo the demon and a man called Darren. I am surprised that it is supposed to be fake. I have a question for you guys, is Zack Begans the real deal?, he has a huge fan following here in India. I feel a bit disappointed that my favourite paranormal show promotes fakes.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-16)
Here's a good place to start with Research into what AugustaM has pointed out...

Debunking 'ZOZO' the Ouija Board Demon:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A0Kf5qDodE

(Thank you Paranormal Scholar for the well researched video)

Respectfully,

Rook
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-16)
Hi, XLola- you may want to do a bit of additional research, the whole ZOZO thing is a myth. Ouija boards are serious business and not toys -and it seems as though the OP knows that- and many nasty things can come through the -but ZOZO is nothing but fiction.
XLola (2 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2017-05-15)
Lexy

Just so you know Faya is a another name for Zozo (the most powerful demon of the Ouija board) and when the planchette starts to do figure 8 you should immediately say good-bye

❤ Lola
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-29)
Ouija boards or any activities related to spiritual communication are well known to be dangerous, it is not a no no, but it have to be done in a right way because it is not just "a simple game". The below is one of the reason that I understood why sometimes spirits will be aggressive.

Spirits use their energy too while performing such things, imagine you have a low battery cellphone and people keep calling you and what they say is something like it's nothing but a game than keeps bothering you through your low battery cellphone, most people will get nervous and angry I bet, not the same, but similar situation when communicating with spirits, remember that spirits are using up their own energy and it is hard for them to charge themselves, it is not like you do with your cellphone in Starbucks or anywhere with charging station. Hope you learn something.

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-29)
I have read both submissions and I want to start by saying...

Im·par·tial

/imˈpärSHəl/ adjective: impartial

Treating all rivals or disputants equally; fair and just.

This word, I do not think it means, what you think it means. 😉

These, at least in my opinion, seem to be experiences that were driven by 'excitement' and the 'desire' for something to happen, at least those when the board was in use. Without more details of other 'events' happening in and around the home its hard to say if something was 'standing over you' when you fell out of bed. What your sister saw may have been a trick of the light/shadows...

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-29)
I second Biblio's questions and have some of my own:

Did you cleanse only your room or did you do the whole house?
Did you cleanse your sister's house too?
Why was it necessary to cleanse the board before destroying it?

It seems to me that all of your experience using the OB was useless to keep you safe and hopefully reading your stories can prevent some other people from acting as foolishly as you and your sister did.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-11-28)
Greetings, Lexy, and welcome to YGS.

While your narrative acknowledges that, "me and my sister we (did you mean "were"?) very sensible. We never asked him stupid questions like asking about death and etc.," (see footnote 1) You don't seem to have asked why "Whenever we used the board we would always get him and he would always ask for me." If the two of you communicated with an entity, why did the entity need to "ask for you" to communicate with it? Additionally, why was it always **the same entity** who would respond to your use of the board? You stated "I never really understood or even cared," but you did not seek information to aid in your understanding of this phenomenon.

Perhaps it's just my being over-analytical, but if you always got the same entity, then why on Earth did YOU continue to use the board in her house? (This might make more sense if by "impartial" --which means "neutral, unbiased"-- in your second sentence, you meant "partial" --which means "having a preference for"). Did your sister report any peculiar activity within the home while you were not visiting? Did she experience any after-effects at all?

Your statement, "He wouldn't tell us (his?) name but he knew stuff (such as?) and that's when we realised he was pretending to be 'Faye'" suggests that your demonic entity had masculine gender, but had been masquerading as a female spirit. Thanks to the countless American Television channels devoted to allegedly-Christian broadcasts, I've now got an image of a demon pretending to be Tammy Faye Bakker. (Think "short, overweight, platinum-blonde version of Dame Edna Everage" wearing most of a Boots Chemist's makeup department, but with none of the cheerful charm, and you've got the idea.) This gets weirder the more I think about it.

I don't think that repeated contact with such an entity would promote further attempts at communication. Why did you persist in this manner?

Honestly, I am very eager to understand your actions so I can better comprehend your story.

Thanks,
Biblio.
---------------
1. The "et" in "et cetera" means "and" in Latin, so you don't need to add "and" in English.
Unicron1000 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-28)
It is a good thing that you cleansed the board and your room and destroyed the board. Ouija boards are extremely dangerous. Hopefully you will never use on again. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: