You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is This Thing Attached To My Brother?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This Thing Attached To My Brother?

 

As some of you may have already read, my family is sensitive to the paranormal.

One of my younger brothers, let's call him Luke, is extreamly sensitive to things around him. For this reason he hates hospitals.

This started when myself and 4 brothers were still living at home.

Luke used to wake up in the middle of the night to hear a little girl laughing and running around in the lounge room. When the oldest of the boys, John moved out, she was no longer heard from.

John got into drugs really bad to the point of hearing voices and becoming very paranoid.

I moved out of home, moved towns and got married and had two beautiful babies.

One weekend we had John come and stay with us to help him with his recovery. He was telling me that he had what he thought was a little girl in his house. He said she had long dark hair and wore a red dress. She only showed herself when he was feeling very depressed or angry. I told John not to talk to her and to say a prayer every time he saw her, or to simply tell her to move on if she didn't feel threatening.

During the weekend that he stayed we were in the middle Loof moving house so I had all the kids toys packed in boxes, switched off and piled up under the stairs.

It was late and both John and I were the only ones awake, watching a movie.

All of a sudden we heard my son's train set start making noise and playing it's tune. I thought maybe I had forgotten to turn it off. I went and pulled the box out from under the others, with the tune still playing. As soon as I pulled it out of the box it stopped. As I checked the Off switch, I felt chills, the toy was turned off.

I said a prayer to myself and put it back.

The next night we were all sitting in the lounge having dinner and John was telling us again how he hadn't seen the little girl for a few days. Then all of a sudden, a photo frame, flew off the wall. We checked the dram and it was snapped. We found this to be so weird, that same photo frame had been hanging on the wall in that exact spot for 12 months.

We quickly forgot about it glad to be moving into a new house. This happened about 3 months ago.

About two weeks ago my brother, Luke rang to tell me that for about a week, he was seeing what looked like a shadow man with red eyes. He said he never felt threatened and just ignored it. He woke up with it sitting on his bed one night and another time it was sitting at his computer chair when he had finished work for the day.

That weekend my brother John, had a mental breakdown and ended up in the hospital.

John was walking outside to have a cigarette when, my brother Luke was walking past him to see my parents. What he said he saw gives me chills!

He said as he got closer to John, there was a young girl walking behind John with her hand on his shoulder. She was wearing a long torn dark dress with long dark hair and smiling. Luke said he watched her and as he got closer, she realized that he could see her. He said her whole look just changed. Her smile became evil and she growled at Luke.

When John was told what happened he said he was happy that she was back. He had missed her.

Luke went home that night and put both his cross necklaces on and had been parting every night since.

Luke said he feels that she is bad.

When John came home from hospital 3 days later, my parents had him stay the night at their place.

When my grandma passed she left dad 3 of these old wind up clocks. They never worked and needed to be pulled apart and parts replaced. He tried to do so when he bought them home but to no avail, so they were put into a cupboard.

That night dad said they could hear all this noise in the middle of the night, they walked out to the garage (where the cupboard was) and all 3 clocks were chiming.

John went back to his place the next day and there have been no more reports from my family about anything happening in their home since.

Could the shadow man been warning my brother about the little girl?

Other hauntings by Sarsem

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sarsem, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aisyah1987 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-04)
😠
So freaky!
I hope she goes away soon...
My prayers for your family, okay?
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-02-20)
I agree with Mazz, your brothers should consult with a pastor or priest. There are many recorded instances where evil beings do the devils bidding, and require banishment / exorcism. Also share Seraphina's concern, in exorcisms, the victim HAS to want to be rid of the evil presence (s).
Sarsem (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
Hi everyone, so the latest update is, John has been to a psychiatrist and is on medication. He hasn't seen the little girl for a while (not to say the meds aren't dulling her out). He seems to be doing a lot better. Luke hasn't seen John for a little while now so hasn't seen anything new to report. We are having my little ones christening this weekend, so the whole family will be together. I'll ask him if he see's anything else.
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-21)
Ahoy Sarsem,

I agree that you lot have to do something about that little girl - her description gave me the heebie-jeebies. I know that as a lowly muggle I don't really have much credibility when it comes to these things, but I reckon some superstitions have merit; superstition in question: salt over the shoulder. What's the likelihood of you getting your brother to toss some rock salt over his shoulder?

Another thing of more import: has he been to see a therapist or has he counseled with a priest?

Go with God,
Mazz
Sarsem (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-21)
Hi everyone,
Twilight1011, Luke said he hasn't seen the shadow man again since John went into hospital.
Alexandrapx369 and Seraphina,
We have all tried to talk to John about trying to send the little girl away. We all feel that she isn't good. We all say a prayer for John every night.
Mum had a good talk to him about it, trying to convince him that she isn't good, that maybe the voices he hears that makes him aggressive, is actually her. The more we talk to him about her and try to get him to seek help, the more adamant he is that she is friendly and he likes having her around. Makes me very scared for him
Seraphina (7 stories) (147 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-19)
Hi, Sarsem. Just a thought: It would be difficult to make this little girl leave if your brother doesn't want her to go.
alexandrapr369 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Reading how your brother has deal with depression to the point of drug use and a meltdown, I think this girl has been influencing your brother's mood or eating out his positive energy? The fact that she noticed that someone could see her and her attitude changed to a more agressive one is no good and I agree with Twilight1011, something must be done about this girl.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
That sounds like a freaky experience. The little girl definitely seems to be bad. As far as the shadow man though, I'm not sure of his purpose, since the most you said he has done, is just watch at a distance. Unless there's more about him that you left out? But I don't feel that there's enough information to say what his intentions are. From what you've said about the shadow man though, sounds creepy, but if he doesn't feel threatened by him, then he doesn't really sound like a evil spirit. I'd like to hear more about this, if you could please keeps us updated? The only thing I can say is, something does need to be done about the little girl. She does seem to have evil intentions. Hopefully other's can write more helpful idea's for you. I'm sorry I can't be much help on this. Thank you for the great read!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: