You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is She Mad With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Is She Mad With Me?

 

For those who have read my previous story of my brother John, you might be aware of the young "girl" attached to him.

This happened a few months ago and I would like to share with you.

John has still been going through a tough time but had said that he hadn't seen the girl for a while. So I suggested that he come and stay with me for a week to clear his head and he could help me pack my house up while I was moving. It turned out to be a great idea, as I have two young boys that he kept occupied while I packed and cleaned ready to move.

We had just finished packing up all the kids toys and had put the kids to bed. We decided to watch some tv and relax a little.

We were discussing this girl he had been seeing and the fact he hadn't seen her for a while. I had just finished saying to him that she wasn't good and he needed to tell her to go away. Say to her she wasn't welcome in my house or his and that he was to say a prayer and tell her to leave.

Just as I had said this, one of my son's toy trains, that I had packed up earlier started to play music.

Thinking I had left the toy turned on I pulled the box out from the bottom of the pile and found the toy flashing and playing it's song. As I turned it upside down to flick it off, I noticed it was already turned off and there was a battery missing. I put it back in the box, said a little prayer to myself and put the box away. And it stopped. I brushed it off, went back down and sat on the couch, only to have a photo of my husband and I fall off the wall. I don't know if it was connected, but that photo had been hung there for 12 months not once had it fallen and the hook was still firmly attached to the wall as well as the string on the back of the frame still being intact.

I don't think the little girl likes me telling John to send her away.

John went home the day after and I haven't had anything else go on since he left, and we moved into our new place.

I replaced the batteries in that toy when we moved and it hasn't worked since.

Other hauntings by Sarsem

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sarsem, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Elrond (3 stories) (38 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-20)
Hello Sarsem,
There does seem to be a persistent theme of trains and photos (or perhaps a photo of a train). Could the little girl be sending a message with those two items? Perhaps the link will mean something to your brother.
Sarsem (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-19)
Also this time I brushed off the toy making noise as the last one would continue to make noise every now and then while being off or packed away. We put it down to a faulty wire in the toy.
Sarsem (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-19)
Hi yes we had moved again. I had gotten rid of the old train that it had happened with as it had continued to go off after we had moved. And he was given a new one. John had moved into his own place out of my parents, and ended up in a facility and lost his job.

In the new place we had hung another photo of my husband and I on our wedding day.

Sorry if it's confusing and also seems repetitive. But it's still very strange and odd that it's our photo and noisy toy trains that seem to be going off.

Thank you for your understanding
RSAChick (115 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-18)
Hi, Sarsem, I was shocked to read this in your other story about your brother's attachment:
"During the weekend that he stayed we were in the middle Loof moving house so I had all the kids toys packed in boxes, switched off and piled up under the stairs.

It was late and both John and I were the only ones awake, watching a movie.

All of a sudden we heard my son's train set start making noise and playing it's tune. I thought maybe I had forgotten to turn it off. I went and pulled the box out from under the others, with the tune still playing. As soon as I pulled it out of the box it stopped. As I checked the Off switch, I felt chills, the toy was turned off.

I said a prayer to myself and put it back.

The next night we were all sitting in the lounge having dinner and John was telling us again how he hadn't seen the little girl for a few days. Then all of a sudden, a photo frame, flew off the wall. We checked the dram and it was snapped. We found this to be so weird, that same photo frame had been hanging on the wall in that exact spot for 12 months."

Does your latest story suggest that you were moving again, and the train and photo thing happened again?!

If I were you I wouldn't be worried if the girl was mad at me as much as very concerned for my brother.
Hopefully some other members here can tell you what to do to help him.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: