You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Black Figure With Glowing White Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure With Glowing White Eyes

 

This happened in the summer of 2013. I was in bed sleeping when I woke up from a panic attack. I never woke up with a panic attack before, at least not suddenly. As I was trying to calm myself down, I felt like I was being watched. But I pushed that off as being panicky.

I then went back to sleep and woke back up again with another panic attack, which I thought was rather odd. At this point my heart was racing and I couldn't catch my breath. It was very cold in my room and the air was thick but the very odd part is that I was really hot.

I mean, I could feel how cold it was but I was really warm. Plus I sleep with a an eye mask on because I get really bad headaches and my eyes get really sensitive to light.

Anyways, I felt something rub against my leg. At first I thought I was imagining it, so I moved my leg to kick something hard at the end of my bed. I thought it was my cat as I closed my eyes again, but I realize that my cat wasn't in my room that night because my door was close all the way.

I laid frozen in bed wondering what was sitting at the end of my bed. I moved my foot over to hit something solid as it moved. I was beyond terrified at this point, I thought someone broke in.

I took off my eye mask and looked towards the spot to see a black figure of a man. When I say a black figure, I mean, it was pitch black with white glowing eyes. It walked towards my bedroom door and disappeared through it. I got up out of bed and open my door to see my cat starring intensely at the wall like she saw something.

What do you think it was? I been wondering ever since and would like to know what you guys think it was?

Other hauntings by LaurenPotter1111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LaurenPotter1111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kafka (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-10)
I had the same situation but with three black figure of white glowing eyes in a sleep paralysis, but only one hovered over me. I thought I was the only one, no one could explain it to me.

Shadows tend to be attracted by the living's aura or blood, since they're not fully living, they say.
bridget024 (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-05)
I moved into a new house and have felt like someone was messing with me. I've had the room fill up with black mist and I've been paralyzed with visions etc. But tonight was the first time it truly showed itself.

I had just layed down, fell asleep quickly. Felt the bed beside me depress and I opened my eyes and saw someone sitting on the bed beside me. It was a tall black human figure with small glowing white eyes looking at me. I was instantly in panic, but tried to shrug it off and go back to sleep. I kept feeling it crawl around on the bed and I physically felt it lean against me. I than felt awake but everything was foggy and lots of movement around me. The fear got the best of me and decide to get out of bed.

Now the fun part. I remeber going to bed clothed but got up naked. Tried to turn on the light but it didn't work. Finally made it out to the hallway, and tried the bathroom light. It seemed as tho the power was out. I tried calling out for my husband, tried and tried to scream but only fractions of sound came out. I got to the top of the staircase and thought maybe this wasn't real. I opened my eyes and was still in bed. The room was still foggy and I was disoriented. I felt the bed spring back to normal as if it just got up. I fell into the closet door, finally found the door out of the room, and made my way into the hallway, clothed, with lights on, but the fog was still in the air and I still felt like I was fighting to make every step.

I am confused as I have seen shadows before but never any with eyes. My understanding is the eyes are usually red if they have them, so what's the significance with the white eyes? It made me fearful but I have no idea if its dangerous.
Jilo (2 posts)
-1
5 years ago (2018-12-13)
I think I know what it is, I have done plenty of research on this. I believe it is a normal man with something inside their body or brain that is "controlling" them, whoever it is. Now the next part seems weird but based on the story you believe in the weird. The thing inside the person is called "dark essence" it is the root of all evil. Usally it is no problem but sometimes it finds someone to use as it's pawn, whatever the person does it's a mystery why. So I think you were visited by what some consider the root of all evil.
Hopefully this helps.
LittleMissRaven (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
Hey, was it tall? Ever since I was really little I would have nightmares that revolved around a tall pitch black figure with glowing white eyes. It's a relief to hear another person's seen something like this.
Toby (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-08)
It sounds like a shadow person to me, but I have never heard of one that had white eyes, if they have any the color it's usually red. Another weird thing is that you touched it. Everyone who has seen one, including myself, have either never tried to touch is or passed right through it. Another possibility is a ghost. I would suggest finding out the history of the house and the land.
LaurenPotter1111 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-09-26)
Chznasty It was scary. It was all black and solid. I still don't know what it was.
Chznasty (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
I wonder if it would have been solid when you kicked it if you could see it. Thats pretty scary.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: