You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girl? What Girl?

Real Ghost Stories

Girl? What Girl?

 

This one still took place on our previous house in my first story. I mentioned the family who owns the house we are taking care of comes to visit only during summer. So it was that time.

Around 6 in the evening the mother of the kids has a Ballroom Dance to attend to that night. The kids were out with their dad. This time is when we stay in the maids' quarter in the backyard. Almost all our things are there except for the clothes which we only take there when we have stay in the maids' quarters, when the family is in the country. At that time mom is in the main house which is only few steps away from the maids' quarters talking to the mother who was about to leave.

My sister has her third eye active even though she's not aware of it. This time she's about 8 years old. While I'm watching television in the maids' quarter, she went out and back in a second. She said,"Ate (Older Sister in Filipino), Pia, (not real name), is here." "Really? I didn't heard them come." Pia is this niece of the mother of the kids and they often visit for vacation.

We waited for mom to get back from main house and asked her, "Pia is here? Who will accompany her when everyone's out?" Mom said, "Pia? She's not here." So I asked my sister again where she saw Pia, that time she ran straight to the bed. I don't know, maybe that time she had been aware she sees things she's not supposed to. And she described a woman she saw in the living room window from the backyard. It was a girl sitting by the window in white dress with long hair which she mistook for Pia. And when I asked mom who's in the main house, she said "No one."

Other hauntings by mhyzthie_vHee

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mhyzthie_vHee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mhyzthie_vHee (6 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-26)
Thank you Ann. I still have lots of stories to share. Not just about the house but experiences from other things, and my family's experiences too. I don't know. I guess spirits we're fond of us.
😁
Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-20)
Dear mhyzthie_vhee,

I read both of your stories and I really liked them. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more stories from you.
Be Well,
Ann
😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: