You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: To Be Heard

Real Ghost Stories

To Be Heard

 

Since my first personal accounts were rejected, I attempted but couldn't find any other places network wise where I could be believed...

Since I was a child and moved into my current house I have lived in for about 10/11 years (basically my childhood), I have recently (as in the last 4 or so years) began having abnormal senses or paranormal activities. I honestly don't know how being sexually manipulated by demons could be a thing of "entertaining fiction" except for the sick minded. God. I came here so others in my experience could help and advice me properly.

My experiences are of: Seeing figures or people time and again in separate dreams going around my house and even having affairs with these "people". Lack of sleep because of stupid things trying to keep me up and awake or using my body in my slumber, small pieces of the future I would see or flash in front of me when I close my eyes.

When I was much younger though, I would have much crazier "visions" or insane dreams of wars or global conflicts even though I didn't have any video games or movies when I was 11/12/13 years of age. I saw strange corners of the world and its history that were obviously entirely hidden, secretive and sinister and selfish, even what I would learn later (after being scarred mentally from seeing) to be peadophilic sex rings, if you could even call the things they did "sex"... Understand that I was never molested or raped by any PERSON in my childhood but still had recurring disturbances of these things.

Again, I came here to be heard. I honestly don't know how other intensely more sexual fantasy-like stories made it on this site with its guidelines apparently not allowing me to speak out for help, advice and a f*cking voice. Because my family labeled me mental or mentally questionable I saw a psychiatrist, and have nothing but regular anxiety and depression (most likely a result of disturbances).

There are obviously countless crazy incidences I would like to actually be able to voice out here but I'm only a young 16 year old, if I have no voice on the largest global network (internet), and not in my life with people I know, there where CAN I get a voice?

There are around three or more figures that aren't human, but have been like family to me and my family (they too see these figures in real life or in dreams), which have both bothered and somewhat "helped" at times. They are attached to and afraid the most of me. I am alone on this matter, obviously my family doesn't get nearly as noticeably disturbed as I do. For those who actually deal with and talk to and handle demons/general spirits, especially of high rank (spirits), please, please, please tell me what to do, they won't get out of my house nor leave me alone. Please, tell me what to do. These are not mindless "demonic creatures", they are a kind of people that are stubborn and have ever suspicious personal intents and goals with me or my family. What do I do to end this. Or... Make it better, just resolve it really. Please tell me. Thank you for reading/hearing me out.

Other hauntings by AmbitiousSlave

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AmbitiousSlave, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

AmbitiousSlave (2 stories) (1 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-09-23)
I know its been 4years but want to say thank you all so much for all the supportive messages, yes, I'm fine now... Mostly.

I haven't managed to get rid of it per say... Just manage it better now, if that makes any sense. I may not get ride of disturbances, but what I can do is manage my sensitivity levels as best I can...

I will upload more stories and get into details on how I have kind of developed this... "sensitivity"? Or whtvr it is, anyways thank u all so much fr the kind words ❤
Lainey23 (3 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-10-14)
Get Deliverance you have generational curses you need break. Follow Jesus.
SuperPugLady (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-04)
Hi, Ambitious Slave. I would just like to say that you are a very courageous young person, and I admire that. I cannot even begin imagine the pain and misery that you must have endured/must still be enduring, as a result of these unwanted occurences. Please could you elaborate on the figures that you mentioned, that have both helped and hindered your family? I wonder if they are negative spirits or whether they are earth bound and victims connected with the unpleasant scenes you have been subjected to.
Either way, Valkricry's suggestion of a cleansing is a good one. I wouldn't hesitate.
Whatever you do, stay strong. Your bravery, for one so young, is outstanding!😃
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-28)
There may be something attached to the land/building that may come across to the rest of the family as a 'normal' haunting or odd coincidences/dreams, stuff that is easy to brush off. But for some reason this 'normal' haunting is ramped up for you in a bad way.

The attention makes me think the ghost (?) is the attacker, and it is terrified of the other side where, it probably well assumes, judgement of it's sins or soul or what have you, will be done. Clearly it doesn't seem to want to cross over (or stop the creepy stuff) and it's terrified you'll force it over anyway.

I would say tough luck, and ask for a blessing of the house/land/yourself anyway. First order of business is to protect yourself, let the cosmos sort the rest.

The visions of elsewhere are weird, maybe that's where it came from, or that's where it's been (like Biblio mentioned) or maybe that's where it picked up the other spirits in tow?

I wouldn't think too much about that aspect, you may be just picking up its thoughts or something. The important part is to stop it. Whatever that thing is has got to go!
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
Greetings, Ambitious, and welcome to YGS.

As I read your account, I started to ponder the idea of reincarnation. This seemed really weird because I am seldom comfortable with other posters who suggest it is a likely explanation. There seems to be a connection in my mind between your experiences and other pasts, not your own, and childhood deaths by violence. I don't know if it is reincarnation exactly, or if you are like a radio who can see/feel/hear/know what is occurring elsewhere.

Then I read the line that threw me off, completely: "my family (they too see these figures in real life or in dreams)..." *WHAT?* I second Val's observation: "I don't understand why if your family has also seen these beings, they labeled you crazy." There does seem to be a slew of details, here, and I don't believe I'm the member who is able to give you the definitive explanation you seek. However, I did see these odd fields and images of connection while I read your description, so I thought I should mention them to you.

Best,
Biblio
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
Hi AmbitiousSlave, I agree with valkricry that these types of stories tend to attract the scum of the internet. That doesn't detract from your burden of demonic oppression. I am glad you managed to get your story through.

I believe that these spirits / demons / entities or whatever we may wish to call them have the sole purpose of hindering you from living your life to the fullest, and in many cases can result in the victim being withdrawn or even ushering in the onset of mental illness.

My advice to you is to visit your nearest church and seek help from the pastor or priest. Although not mentioned much in today's churches, many pastors and priests do deal with demonic entities. Will keep you in prayers.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-20)
Ambitious,
Actually the guidelines are the result of "other intensely more sexual fantasy-like stories" that made it on this site. Because of what tends to follow them, the guidelines for them have become stricter and we seldom publish them. I can understand your frustration though.
I don't understand why if your family has also seen these beings, they labeled you crazy. I mean, how the heck do they explain what they've seen then? Go figure right? I think the word for it is 'denial'.
You do not mention any sort of religious affiliation, but if you have one talking with a priest/minister/pastor/rabbi (you get the idea) may be of some help. Perhaps get your house blessed.
The other thing I would suggest highly is to do Rook's house cleansing and shielding. You may have to repeat it several times. You can find it on his profile page. Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155
You said they seem afraid of you, use that to your advantage. The only reason they could have to be afraid, is they know you have the power to vanquish them.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-20)
Ambitiousslave
Welcome to YGS and thank you for sharing
I personally don't have advice I can give from experience but I wanted you to know you have found a place where you won't be condemned
You have found a place where many, like yourself,
Have experienced things they can't explain and come here because those around them don't believe what they are telling them. People here really are trying to learn and understand. Just like you. So my only advice for now is to try and relax
Your among friends. Be willing to be open and honest, explorer non paranormal
Solutions,get to know some of the members, and be willing to be accepted just as you are.

I look forward to hearing more from you as you work through this and get these things out of you life and become a happy teenager. (wait, is there such a thing?)

Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!