You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pssst! I Heard It Too!

Real Ghost Stories

Pssst! I Heard It Too!

 

This story is not really a terrifying one. It was one of those experiences I normally just shrug off. But I decided to share it here anyway.

It happened for almost every other week for the last, maybe six months. The first time it happened, I just got home from the office and I saw my sister crying at the living room. I asked her what happened. I thought she was scolded by my mother again for being stubborn or naughty or disobedient. She, then, mentioned that there was someone at the washroom whispering to her ear. That got my eye brow raised. I asked her to elaborate.

By the way, my mom was busy preparing their bed. She needed to put my younger brother to bed since he has early morning classes the following day. My other siblings and cousin who lives with us were eating at the dining table.

Going back, when I asked her to elaborate what happened, she said that she was just changing her clothes (she just got home from school), and cleaning her body. Suddenly, she heard someone whispering "Pssst!" for like three times or more. She stopped what she was doing that time to focus on the voice. And then, once again, she heard the "Pssst" sound. It seems that the voice was getting her attention. She thought my other siblings were playing with her so she shouted, "Why? I'm not yet done!" And my other sister answered, "No one's calling you." That was the time she moved quickly going out of the bathroom, crying. I asked my other siblings and my cousin if they were actually playing tricks but they sincerely said no they were not. They were eating dinner that time.

You might ask why my sister ran quickly from the bathroom going to the living room. The reason was, our bathroom/washroom is located at the 2nd floor. There was no way a person could climb from the outside since the back of our bathroom is a canal.

Fast forward, it happened to her multiple times. We were just giving her a laugh because no one from the family aside from her experienced that scenario. Until one night, it happened to my mom.

My mom who was peeing that time, heard the voice too. She said that it was so clear. It was the time when we were all sleeping already.

I also experienced it once. I was not sure what I'm doing that time but I also heard the voice. It "pssst" three times. I got goosebumps. I told them that it was true. There was a voice getting our attention whenever we go to the bathroom/washroom. I laughed and shrugged it off. I decided not to think about it. And I never heard it again. Although, my sister and mother still hearing the voice at times.

Again, it was not really scary for me. But I hope you enjoyed the story. Until now I do not have any idea who that was. I decided not to mind it hahaha.

Other hauntings by majarlika012

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, majarlika012, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-09-09)
Hi Cherubim, I am not sure. But, I heard from my cousin (mother's side) who claimed to have a third eye, when she was still living with us here in our house, she often sees 2 women (an old woman which resembles my great great grandma from my father's side & a child which we do not have any idea who she was) standing at our kitchen which is beside the comfort room
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-01-23)
Have you ever tried to find out who lived there before your family moved in? Maybe something happened to someone in the bathroom. 😲 I would not like that at all and think I would move out! Who wants to share the bathroom with a ghost/entity, or what ever it is?! Thank you for sharing your story. 😜 It's kind of scary and funny at the same time. PSSST...
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
Donald_Trumpet, It's voice is far from the sound of a bug;) it's really a very clear voice of a person.
Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-08)
Pssst! Pssst! Don't look.
Idn, I wouldn't like to share the bathroom with anything. Are you sure it's not a bug bugging you? 😜
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-08)
Jubeele, yeah I agree. There are things that we can't explain and better left alone. They will only give us stress when we keep on investigating more hahaha
Jubeele (26 stories) (896 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-08)
Hi majarlika, I got a few goosebumps reading this. It reminded me how my sisters and I would sometimes hear our names being called in my childhood home, back in Singapore. Sometimes, it was an insistent: "Oy!" Often, they would sound just like someone else in the family; as if someone was mimicking our voices. My parents had it happen it them too, thinking it was one of us. We would ask each other: "What did you want? Did you call us?" But no, we didn't. Nor was anyone playing tricks - especially not on our parents.

It was a bit spooky if it happened while I was the only one at home. But I learned not to get too bothered by it. We never figured out what it was all about either. 🤔 The family decided that some things were better left alone.

Thanks for sharing your experience. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: