You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Second Story Of A Ghostly A$$ Kicker?

Real Ghost Stories

Second Story Of A Ghostly A$$ Kicker?

 

Last night I was shopping alone at the mall where I had parked my car nearby the "legendary" fountain (you can read the previous story if you are interested). Well just like any other super hero movies out, when you least expect something interesting will happen. I thought of sharing this story to you guys just letting you guys know that my thought upon the "legendary young man" is starting to change a little. Well, I am going to explain once I finish the story so please just read on.

Just as you guys would have suggested me from the previous story that I might want to park my car somewhere not too "creepy" I have wasted money to the mall and had used their car park instead. My sister this time is busy with her job and did not come along, so I am alone this time.

I was preparing some food for one of our relative's visit from Japan, a far relative from my grandfather's side. He is from Okinawa Japan, the Asian Hawaii! OK, enough of introducing him, back to the story.

So, I was hand full with shopping bags full of food. I was hurrying back to my car since I did not want my parking fee to expand. As I loaded my back seat with all my shopping I felt a stare right behind me, so I turned back. I saw somebody with a light bluish shirt at the edge of my eye, but he had just disappeared from my sight by the time I focused on him. He was quite short and kind of reminded me of a teenage street boy, you know the memory of "one of the kids you saw but did not know his name". That kind of memory flashed in my mind but I could not make out if that was the image of my mind or somebody was around.

I started my car and drove off. Nearby the exit, I could see a boy wearing a blue shirt from the distance. I shook it off and thought to myself that he was just one of the kids waiting for his parents whom still wonder around in the mall. The next moment I saw a kid (a teenage boy) being bullied around, I was looking from my car thinking if I should go help him or just drive through them beeping along to give the boy a chance to escape.

As I saw them pushing the boy towards the fountain, I do not know how but I saw that boy with blue shirt trying to push one of the bully at the back, the next moment I saw the bully tripping over the boy being bullied, slammed another bully, backing of the rest of them. The bully whom got tripped and the one being slammed ended up in the fountain. The boy being bullied got his chance and ran off; all the bullies were caught by the mall securities for fooling around and in the fountain. I thought the boy with blue shirt was caught too but none of the bullies were wearing a blue shirt. I drove by and asked one of the securities if they saw a boy with blue shirt, he answered "Ah, então ele estava lá!" (Oh, so he was there) and just walked away.

Now, I am not sure if it was linked to the legend of that brave boy, but it sure means that the securities too knew about certain things about the "blue shirt boy". Right, he might be a very sneaky person who could run away fast or hide away, but how fast could a boy be in such situation? Did I really see a "real-life super hero" or is a spirit of somebody brave still helping people around? What do you guys and gals think? Hope this will interest you all!

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, roylynx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-16)
Aaru275, Wow! Thanks for reading my stories! Till today I still feel presents of something around the fountain, maybe it is just me being a little sensitive since I hear about the rumor? Not sure but yes, I do believe that something fishy is going on and the spirit is still there.

E.Lynx
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-14)
The spirit of brave boy is protecting others. I feel bad that such a good boy died so young. I read your previous story. I think it is the same spirit.
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-08)
Jubeele, Yup, that is what I want to believe.
Well, tell you what I used to be the one being bullied a lot because of my family background. I used to hate everyone around me but my grandmother did a really good job to really make me change the way I think.

Anyhow, Thanks for your comment!

E.Lynx
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-07)
Roylynx, I like your 2nd story about the A$$ Kicker too. Yes, the urban legend continues...! I also think it was brave and good of you to want to help the boy being bullied. 😊
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
Oops, let me correct and clear up something.
"bay" I meant boy.
And I was supposed to say "The alleyway where I parked my car in the last story", now that should be clear.

E.Lynx
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
AugustaM, I already did some research, the bay was said to be shot nearby the alleyway where I parked my car. Well, yes, just like in the last story, there was no related news about the boy, so legend? But, since he was killed by the police mistakenly... Maybe something fishy is going on? Hmm...

Anyway, I would want to believe that it is a spirit of some kind.

E.Lynx
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
Go Boy in Blue! What a tremendous spirit to have lingering about! Whether your vigilante is living or dead - he is a fine soul indeed! Maybe do a bit of research about the area - if a young man was killed at a public shopping mall, it likely would've been newsworthy... Maybe you can clear up the mystery:-)
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
Melda, Thank you for reading both my stories!
Yes, I agree with you. I do understand that certain things could be explainable and could be just any coincident, but it is sometimes happy just to believe that someone/ something is watching over us.

Smiles from São Paulo
E.Lynx
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
roylynx - Do you know what? I don't actually care whether this "do-gooder" is a helpful spirit or not! I like to believe that he is. Many strange things happen that our little human minds can't comprehend.

Loved both your accounts about the A$$ kicker 😊

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: