You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Step By Step

Real Ghost Stories

Step By Step

 

I have just moved into a new house, AWAY from a troublesome spirit. Before I was dealing with a very nasty spirit, with regards to scratching his initials onto my glasses and moving an entire cupboards worth of stuff onto the landing. This spirit is completely different, I can just feel her.

Now last night I was lying in bed and the way that the room is set out, my head is facing the door. My little sister has just gotten new door hooks so now the door doesn't close fully. I was lying there drifting off and heard, what I thought was my younger sister, run up the stairs. As I share a room with her I expected her to come running into the bedrooma and flick on the light, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Nothing. Five minutes later, I heard the sound again but this time I saw a shadow of the person under the banister.

It happened four times, the footsteps and the shadow. I got up and looked for someone around the third time it happened, but when I opened the dor fully, the noise stopped.

I'm worried that the spirit from the old house has followed us here...

This spirit seems more playful and younger. We have had things move and the rabbit was moved from the garden into the house (through a locked set of french doors).

I am unsure of how to deal with a spirit like this.

The colour yellow is present a lot with this spirit, and its usually between 9 and 10 when she causes mischief.

(I didn't know it was a female I just typed the sentence and that seemed natural for how I feel about the ghost).

Any help would be more than appreciated.

Other hauntings by findingthetruth23

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, findingthetruth23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-16)
Wow, spirits seem to be attracted to certain people for some reason. I lived in a haunted house for 3 years then moved. It's all started again! I had an investigation done and was told I have 3 spirits in the new house I moved in. I was told to "sage," maybe that will work for you. I was told to be firm and tell the spirit it's my house and they will have to leave. It seems to work for a while, but something is still here. Thank you for sharing your story. ❤
BART43 (5 stories) (21 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-06)
Hi. What a mischievous little spirit. How long has things happening ib the new house? Are you the only one notices these things? Have you ever tried bring some friends over and see if they notice unordinary stuff happens?
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-01)
findingthetruth - Lady-glow has already suggested precisely what I would say to you.

Having read your previous account, it doesn't sound to me as though it's the same spirit which was present at the priest's house. So far, this one seems to be mischievous and trying to attract attention, which obviously it is managing to do. It could in time, of course, become a real pest.

Well you have the choice to have this spirit crossed over, by religious methods or non-religious cleansing methods. It is in your hands.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-01)
You could start by performing a cleansing of the house using rookdygin's method as recommended to you in your first story.

Did you even try it in the previous place? If you want to see results, it is necessary to work and make them happen. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: