You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Happened To Her?

Real Ghost Stories

What Happened To Her?

 

It's my third story on this site.

This happened to my brother who lives in Hyderabad. This happened in 2015. He was studying btech that time. His friends brother want to marry the girl whom he loved but their parents not accepted. So he decided to marry her without informing both the parents. With the help of his brother, my brother and some friends they married. They have to stay out of contact with all because if their personal reasons. My brother thought out skirts will be the best place.

So they took a room there and stayed. Nobody know that place except my brother and his friend. At night time may be 3 the person who married called my brother and said that he is hearing some sounds from outside and someone is knocking the door. My brother comforted him saying that it might be some animal as it is out skirts of the city.

The next day my brother went to their place. They said that they want to go to some village and they will return the next day. So instead of sending them in bus my brother gave them his car. I forgot to mention that my mother was in Hyderabad that time. She will scold if he give car to anyone. So he decided to stay the night in that room. Afternoon nothing happened. But at night when he was laying back on bed listening to songs he heard some sounds like someone was jumping on the roof. He thought may be the earphones were not good and ignored after sometime he removed headphones to sleep.

At 3 o'clock he listened that someone is knocking at the door. He thought to open but he couldn't,and suddenly he heard a girl's voice shouting "open the door someone is trying to kill me." The voice was repeated many times. He understood that it is not a human. So again he plug in earphones and started to ignore.

Next morning that couple came, and my brother asked them if they also heard the same thing. And they said yes, I called you because of that sound only.

They immediately shifted from that room. And they enquired about that. Neighbours told that one girl was murdered there. And from then this thing is continuing. Everyone in that area experienced this.

Sorry for my weak english. English is not my first language.

Thank you for reading.😊

Other hauntings by Meghana23

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Meghana23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Srinivas108 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-05)
Hey meghana ji... Your story was bit creepy and interesting... Could you provide the details of the place... I live in hyderbad... Infact born and brought up there... Would like to investigate or atleast know about that place... Thanq
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-20)
Sds
I don't know much about Hyderabad... So I will give my brother email id... I will inform him... Meet him... He only will take you to that place... You no need to search... And then you enquiry it whether it is a truth or not... If you are ok with it... I am ready to give the email id of my brother
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-20)
Lady-glow
Imagine yourself in a room in the outskirts of the city... And the houses are not that close... If someone knocked your door you can open... But you keep on listening sounds like jumping on roof... Weird sounds and then someone is knocking the door with some base voice... Would you dare to open the door without any fear... If u dare and open the door who knows she may attack you... And you have some loved ones... Right... I still have many experiences of my brother... I have no time to post... Definitely I will post then one day... I have so much fear of ghosts... Only because of my brother I am ready to face such experiences... After sharing my remaining experiences then you judge whether my brother want to see Ghosts or he is just a coward... No offence... I think then I can give you a perfect answer... And I am not guessing and answering you... And he is not interested to post his stories...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Hi Meghana23, read your narrative. If your brother doesn't believe in ghosts, then why he should be scared or doesn't want to open the door? Just a question.

You said that in 2015, this incident had happened. Can you please tell me in which part of Hyderabad or the outskirts, this has happened. I frequent Hyderabad. May be I could do with some work in that village or place.

And I have some more questions. When this muder took place? Why I am asking is that you said that your brother experienced it in 2015. Then the murder should have happened sometime prior to that. It must have come in papers as well.

If you could give us the location and place, I think we could do with some research.

Ladyglow, I agree with your comments. I tried to vote for you and it didn't allow.

Regards and respects to Ladyglow and you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Huh... What?!?!

"My brother never believe in ghosts... He simply searching for them..."

Nevertheless, when he came across one he decided to ignore it!?!?😒

Like in "I don't believe in Santa Claus, but I'll write a letter asking for a present and, if I get any, I wouldn't open it because it could be a joke."?

Meghana - do you think your brother would be interested in posting his own experiences? In my opinion, doing so would make it easier to answer any questions from his own perspective instead of you trying to guess-xplain his actions. 😝

Just my opinion.
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Hi everyone... I understood what your saying... My brother never believe in ghosts... He simply searching for them... It is not only one incident he experienced... Many incidents were there... I will share with you in my future posts... As per this incident... He decided not to open because... He felt really different... He is the only one in our gang who will help at any time... He don't care what problem it may be... He felt really different... This is the reason he didn't open the door... And what if my brother open the door and that spirt attack my brother... Please see it in the other side also... He is not a coward.sorry...but I know about my brother... That's why I explained this.
Socracy5 (3 stories) (64 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-16)
Meghana23,


I agree with ladyglow and sushantkar, I am not suggesting it as your brother's fault but actually such kind of mentality shared among the locals are the prominent reason for crimes to occur.

I feel very sad for the poor soul, even when she was alive she must have tried to knock many doors, but rather than helping her people must have assumed her as a paranormal entity, it's like the help was near her but nobody was willing to give, as they're concerned about their own self, getting alert before the occurrence of any incident could be called as "instinct" but this is what I'll call as "blind instinct", which shouldn't be trusted, if anyone could have just opened the door for the sake of humanity then the girl could have survived. And still today, she is seeking help but no one is answering,

I believe she can move on if anyone would open up. It just need a little step to atleast respect her wandering soul. Why do we even create such consequences for a legend to appear? I hope her soul to find peace. And Meghana I sincerely apologize if I had offered you or anyone on this page in any way.

Regards
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-15)
Sushantkar - I completely agree with you. It is disturbing that the brother assumed that the person asking for help wasn't a living woman and decided to ignore her calls.

Meghana, please don't take it the wrong way but, actions like "again he plug in earphones and started to ignore." Are very cowardly and can be of terrible consequence in many cases.

If the facts told to your brother are true, just imagine the difference it would have made if anyone had open their door to that poor woman the night she was murdered.
And now, how difficult could it be for people like your brother to, at least, make an effort and see through the window in case someone is really in danger and in need of help.

It's said that curiosity killed the cat but, some times, curiosity can save a life.

Anyway, although it is too late to save that woman's life, I hope someone has done something to help her spirit to cross over and stop her suffering.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-06-15)
I do not want to offend anyone here and also I am not diclining the experience but It is often seen that people transform any incident/accident into such a way that it ends up in urban legends and quite often it hides the real problems.

Often, those who have never experienced this part of the life (paranormal) started experiencing such vibes but probably it is more because of those urban legends.

However, what author's brother experienced cannot be denied as none of us were present there but it also can't be denied that he was bit tense and was awaken at unearthly hours listening music (earphones) where there is possibility of dilution.

I might be wrong but sometimes these just disturbs me.

Please pardon for that and thanks for sharing you brothers experience.

Regards
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-15)
Hello, Rashmi. Story is simply scary. I am glad that nothing grave has happened. ❤
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-14)
Lady glow

Thanks for reading my story... And yes every house experienced this thing... I feel very sad for that girl... Society should change... Instead of insulting anyone... They should try to help.

Meld
Thanks for reading
Yes the couple are happy now.
We don't know the exact story... The people in that area said about her this story.

Curious see
Thanks for reading
I don't know how my brother noticed that... But no one can repeat the same dialogue in the same base voice... He said that her voice is somewhat different... And he remembered what his friend said the before night.

Rashmibandhana

Thanks for reading ❤
Rashmibandana (6 stories) (20 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-13)
Hey Meghna, It was really scary to have experienced something like that. Even more interesting to read it. Glad your brother was safe. Thanks for sharing Dear 😊
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-06-13)
Meghana,

Interesting account. I have a question that I hope you can clarify. You stated that your brother heard a voice and that: "He understood that it is not a human." How did he know the voice wasn't human? What did it sound like?

Hoping you can clarify, thank you 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-13)
Meghana

You say that the spirit of this murdered girl has been witnessed by many. I find it rather sad that her soul has not been put to rest according to her religious beliefs. I know there are a a few ways of doing this in India but must confess that I'm not very knowledgeable in all the procedures there.

I hope for the sake of your brother's friend and his wife that she has now been accepted by the family.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-13)
"Neighbours told that one girl was murdered there. And from then this thing is continuing. Everyone in that area experienced this"

Do you mean the spirit goes from house to house asking for help every night or does she knock only on the door of the room where your brother was staying?

If the spirit is repeating her last moments over and over again, it's very sad that no one would open their door to help her when in need. No offense intended but, after reading so many stories from India in which a woman wandering the streets at night is automatically considered to be an apparition, I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors thought she was a ghost and were afraid to confirm if a real person was in trouble.😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: