You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Jinn's Block

Real Ghost Stories

Jinn's Block

 

Hey guys

Here's another experience of ours that shook us to the core. This is a case of a locale on the outskirts of Pune that we investigated in January 2023.

We were contacted by the owner of land, where he tried to construct a guesthouse, but couldn't owing to the presence of a maleficent jinn.

Upon reaching the site, I felt heaviness in the atmosphere. My experience alerted me that this exploration wouldn't be an easy cookie.

This property was unfurled across vast acres of land with 2 half-built buildings. There were no signs of life in them. Just half done empty structures.

As we started exploring, we heard a mix of voices as if the farm came to life! We could hear women, children, and donkeys - although the whole area was soaked in darkness with no signs of demography.

We decided to enter the building 1 to check. There was nothing suspicious at first, but we kept hearing banging doors on upper floors. Checking them resulted in nothing.

Later on, we sighted a white apparition in building 2 hallway. From a distance, it was wearing a white robe like Arabs. Focusing through the camcorder clarified that it was walking backwards and a bit like a penguin.

We rushed to check what was it. As we reached, there was nothing and the same apparition was sighted in the hallway of building 1. Trust me, it was frightening and confusing at the same time!

We sat for a while to get back in our senses after what we witnessed. As we were approaching towards building 1, that apparition was seen on the terrace and it literally sank!

What I saw after rushing in the building shook me. I saw human footprints and then cat paw prints on the dusty floor! This was a clear indication of a jinn's presence that shape-shifted to cats.

An angry and hoarse voice, like that of an old man, commanded us to leave the building by saying 'dafaa hoja' i.e. 'go away'.

Without wasting a second, we rushed away and confirmed it as a haunted piece of land.

I'd like to share that jinns cannot take apt human form. There'll be some deformity after they shape-shift like large limbs, distorted limbs, inaccurate number of fingers, one-eyed, etc.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BhootHunter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
4 months ago (2024-01-09)
Spooderman.

" it is much clearly stated that there were human footprints, "then" cat footprints, which I think is a quite accurate sign of a Jinn's presence."

In my opinion, it wouldn't hurt if the OP had described these footprints more detailly.
Did they show an obvious transformation from human feet to cat paws?
Were they following the same direction or were their paths crisscrossing?
Are they sure the prints were not there prior to their visit?
Did they record and/or take pictures of their findings?

My point is, it doesn't seem like this paranormal team took the time to look into the condition of the place before starting their investigation or, if they did, the OP didn't mentioned it in their narrative.

And the fact that they decided to close their account once people began asking for evidence of their findings doesn't help their credibility. What self respected paranormal investigator wouldn't be eager and proud of sharing whatever data they had collected with an audience?

I'm not denying nor doubting anything the OP has said, neither expect everyone to be a professional writer, only think that the results of any investigation, even a paranormal one, should be carefully documented.
Spooderman (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
4 months ago (2024-01-08)
[at] lady-glow the story may not be clear enough to understand full details of the surroundings and the jinn's way of shifting places. However, it is much clearly stated that there were human footprints, "then" cat footprints, which I think is a quite accurate sign of a Jinn's presence.
A Jinn is not a spirit with no abilities and it is in fact a living creature. Jinns are basically beings like humans but are mostly invisible to us. Their presence can be noticed only if they shapeshift. That is why it feels easier for me to accept this story's genuinity. I don't mean to underestimate you or your comment. It's just my way of perceiving things.
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+4
10 months ago (2023-07-06)
From what I've heard, djinns or jinn are made from smoke and fire and while there are some that are good most are suspect and they do grant you your wants, but it comes at a twisted price.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
Bhoothunter, has left the building. I wonder if he's hanging out with Elvis. (RIP Elvis, love your music)

Lovely LadyGlow, I didn't realise until you said. Hmmmm - oh well, that happens. Lol
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
He's gone!?!?...Why?

CrimsonTopaz.
Don't worry about the karma points... It suffices to know that I'm not the only one interested in watching any possible material gathered by the OP during their investigation.

But they have decided to close their account... I wonder why...
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+4
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
[at] BhootHunter, apologies for the tangent here.

[at] CrimsonTopaz: I said that meaning a much older definition of rhyming where it is the start of the word, not the ending, that is the part that rhymes. So it comes from my fondness for Roller Coasters, and also Raccoons, the fuzzy trash bandits, which I then made an official French/English Canadian name for.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
RCRuskin, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders off from link to link. Lol
Your bio says your origins rhyme with your name - foolishly I entered that into google - The most peculiar page came up - listing some not so nice words but nothing that could be a place of origin. So once again, off I go from click to link etc. My memory is terrible and I couldn't remember what the purpose of my search was. I still have no idea what place of origin could rhyme with Ruskin. Lol
Bhoothunter I'm off on yet another tangent on your thread. One thousand pardens.
Whiles I'm here again - which type of Jinn do you think it was? Apparently there are different one's.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+4
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
[at] CrimsonTopaz, I go on long wikiwalks too. 😁

Another thing about ghost hunts, and one I really wish I could do stuff about, but there are usually not enough people to cover all possible angles of the investigation at the time. Would that people could have been in both buildings at once.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
My favourite people Lovely LadyGlow and Talented Tweed. (I wish I understood music notes Tweed) Once again I can't vote for either of you. For how long-who knows. (One thousand votes to you both)
Bhoothunter, sorry this is a PS: to my previous comment. Please pardon my hijacking.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
Bhoothunter, I just got a bit sidetracked reading about Jinns.
It was so interesting that I clicked on just about every link before realising I needed to get back here to write my comment. Lol
I'm also keen to see photos or videos, especially after reading about these creatures. Apparently there a various kinds and devil was included in this link and they called him Ilbis. As the story goes, Ilbis was raised by angels but became demonic when he refused to bow to Adam and god. (Something like that-better read the link for a more accurate story on that)
Https://www.middleeasteye.net/discover/jinn-islamic-arabian-tradition-supernatural-beings
I can't imagine how terrifying that must be for you - investigating all these strange activities.
Keep safe.
Tweed (35 stories) (2498 posts)
+5
10 months ago (2023-07-03)
Hi again BhootHunter, I just read your other entry.

Do you have a YouTube for what you do? Could you share your findings with us?
Jinn's are endlessly fascinating and, from what I've read, quite rare to encounter. It would be great to have some photos/footage of what you found. You can leave links in the comments.

Thanks for sharing.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+6
10 months ago (2023-07-02)
What did the jinn do to prevent the building process to continue?
Did you record anything with the camcorder? If so, would you mind to share it with us?

"I saw human footprints and then cat paw prints on the dusty floor! This was a clear indication of a jinn's presence that shape-shifted to cats."

Would it be possible that a squatter and a colony of feral cats had been roaming the buildings?
Did you take pictures of these prints?

Do you keep a journal of your investigations?
Not being critical but, in my opinion, your narrative is all over the place, lacks continuity and is poorly detailed.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: