You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Good Demonic Spirit Guide Romance Bond

Real Ghost Stories

Good Demonic Spirit Guide Romance Bond

 

My name is Ashley and I am a 13 year old girl living in a city in Massachusetts. All of my life have I encountered paranormal activity. You could say that I am a rather nocturnal person, and I am greatly interested spirits. I know quite a bit on spirit guides, spirits, ghost and demons. I know when a new spirit guide comes, leaves, who they are, what their names are, what they look like, what their age is.

About a year ago I met a dead boy named Alex. I'm not sure if he would like me to use his full name, so I'm not. Where ever I went I always knew he was there. After a few months of being with him I got to know what his name was, and what he looked like. Later on I met a boy and I'm going to call him J because I don't know if he wants me to use his name or not. So I met J over the internet last summer. Now we've known each other for a year. After months of getting to know each other I found out that he had similar interests and knew a lot about spirit guides as well. J is two years older than I. He never asked for personal information.

I asked him to do a séance to get in contact with Alex to get more information on him and he did. Two nights later, I remember him talking about how he didn't actually get Alex himself but his spirit guide to talk to him about who Alex is. His old spirit guide was named Alfred. Alfred told him that Alex was someone who lived in the 1600's, and that I was a spirit host. J got two names for people under Alexander (last name). Ashley Kennedy and Ashley Rene. He felt more for Ashley Rene and he was right. He told me about this experience with Alfred two nights later.

A few Months later, Alex had a rather violent turn. J had actually met with Alex, who I think was apparently jealous of me and J's great bond we shared, and so he left J a scar in the chest. J said he had long brown hair and was dressed formally, he also said that he hated women. This scared me. What he explained was exactly how I imagined Alex to look like. Long brown hair, blue eyes, early adult/teenager.

This year I have come to realize that Alex is a demon but not a bad demon. He has hurt one of my dearest friends but I only think it was because he wanted a bond like that with me or something of that matter. Although he says he hates women I think he has just had bad experiences with them.

Through out the year I've heard things, sounding like someone serenading at night for me. I've had dreams of him, contacted him, I believe I know how he died. We share an interesting bond, which is always breaking and coming back together. I've considered dying for this 'dead' person but second thought it.

I've tried to talk to him through Ouija but I'm not sure if it was him or not. I think that when I die I will continue on with him forever, or at least I hope so. Nobody like him has ever seen me at my worst and best moments. I think that it is most bizarre that he has stayed with me for so long. Although I may fall in love in my life with different people, it won't be anything like the strange bond I share with him. And I hope that I will see him one day, and stay with him forever.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zodiac666, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Chi (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
This sounds a bit similar to someting I've been experiencing for years now and I can't figure it out. I don't know if he's a demon, a spirit guide or what. I don't even know if he's truelly benevolent or not 😭His energy changes. One moment he's got a good feeling the next his energy just feels... Wierd. Uncertain.
lilxohunnie (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
at first he sounded almost like a spirit guide to be quite honest but after that violent lash out? Honey, please try your best to get out of it quick. As you can see it seems a lot of people on this forum, including myself are concerned for your wellbeing, so please be just be careful. I never believed there was really any good demons so make sure you watch out, just in case. Take care.
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Ravincorvin you are... Absolutly right!

I asked another person, "what if a demon doesnt's want to be a demon?" what if that demon was misunderstood by name?"
RavenCorvin (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
I am a sin for the way I was born because of my sexual preference but that doesn't make me a bad person and so what if demons are ruled by Satan the evil one, I know some pretty evil country leaders but that doesn't make the people under them evil.
scaleblade (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
From what it sounds like its not a demon. Especially if you are saying you can see/feel how he most likely died. Demons or shadow people never walked this earth and were never human and have therefor never died.

But I do believe you have some sort of attachment going on here. I have a similar situation going on but with something quite a bit darker since his name actually is a demonic one.

I am beginning to believe that one can have a bond or have a spirit guide/guardian that is considered a darker presence. I have never been harmed and have never had anything asked of me (only that I keep out of trouble). He has on occasion extended a helping hand to my loved ones as well.

But you have to be careful. There are some very nasty spirits/demons out there. I would look into everything a bit further before you make any long-term decisions.

Best of luck! 😆
RavenEyes (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-18)
I'm in a similar situation I didn't know so many women had this experience with "demons" I put demons in quotes because demon is a modern term used to debase old ancient Gods. I'm a lot older now and I had this relationship since I was a 3. I just advise you like in any relationship keep your boundaries respected, don't take abuse or violence from anything. I understand he might of been jealous but explain that he can't just hurt people based on that emotion. While indeed some ancient Gods are great companions, some have a huge passionate personality's that contain jealousy.
blackcat (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-17)
cline1986

I don't think she should end it with him, I have a love hate relationship with a demon, we get mad at each other a lot and yell at each other too but everyone gets angry, I don't believe she should, she should do what she wants.
blackcat (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-17)
For all the people who don't believe there are good demons, your wrong! I know demons that I trust completely and are friends with and another one who is like my brother! They are not all bad, its just a common belief. Yes some demons are horrible and I've meet some who are really bad but that doesn't mean they all are. To judge one thing because you had a bad experience with one before is just closed minded. That's like someone having a fear of the nicest dog in the world because one thing that happened in the past with a dog.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
zodiac666

I don't know anything about wether demons are good or bad, but I do know that you need to get rid of the spirit that you are having a realtionship with. Espesially since he hurt your friend. Someone who loves you would never hurt anyone who is family or friend to you unless this person is seriously trying to hurt you. If you read this and he tells you that you should not pay attention to any thing we say don't listen to him. And you might think to yourself he is right I know him I should listen to him because these other people do not now what I am going through. I had a very similar experince happen to me when I was around the age of 14. I was in love with a spirit that was around me a lot. I saw him rarley, but I could discribe him well. He was nice at first for a couple of years, but for some reason he started to get very violent sometimes. I could never tell if he was going to be calm of angry that day. After he started to be dangerous to me another male spirit stepped in to protect me, because the spirit guy that I was in love with had control over me and started harming me. I don't know of he is still around. So before you get super attached to him please let him go before he does the same thing to you that mine did to me.

Thank you 😐
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
To all you people saying there are "No good demons", I happen to know several. Demons are not "evil". They are just spirits. Some are malicious, and some are not.
Kiringirl (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
dear zodiac666,
very interesting story I'm glad you posted it. And as far as "demons" go I don't really believe in them.It's more like the personality of the spirit and how you treat it. (that is just my opinion) Sorry your friend was hurt... I can sympathize my spirit guide/gaurdian is like a kirin manticore cross and for some reason does not care for my sister at all. They fight ofen in my dreams, but seems to care deeply for me
Satansgirl666 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
First of all people please stop using the "there are no good demons" line. Demons are ancient spirits who were beloved and worshiped. With the coming of Christianity and other some other faiths they were viewed as "evil".

Now, don't get me wrong. You should be careful as in any realtionship, but don't buy the "all Demons are evil thing". I am sure that if he really loves you he does not what you to die for him.

If he really is a demon and he really loves you, you should be proud/flattered. As I said, Demons are the old powerful gods and their kin. I hope everything works out for you. If you need some more advice on Demons from this point of view, try this website:
Www.joyofsatan.org

Good Luck!
illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-07)
ohhhhmyyygosshhh

I can 100% see where you are coming from, I'm only 20 years old, I can remember when I was 13, and I understand the stuff going through your head right now...
You see that him being jealous over you and J as a good thing, aww he cares about me THAT much?
Him lashing out at him is not a good thing. I mean, in this context... If it was two boys fighting over you, I can see how that would flatter you... But its NOT. Its a DEMON lashing out at a boy... This is NOT the same thing.
Demons will do ANYTHING they have to to get you to 100% trust them... They will trick you. Thats what Demons DO.
There is no such thing as a good demon.
They are tricksters. This isn't just a boy named alex, that died long ago... NO that's just the form he has chosen to show you, that he knew you would like. Thats not him at all. Hes a monster. Say it with me, a DEMON.

I know this was posted long ago, but if you want to talk to me ever, my email is suburban_terrorist_ [at] hotmail.com, or if you have a myspace, you can find me at myspace.com/paixian.
thor (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Zodiac666, why is the number of the beast at the end of your name? Is this a coincadince?
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
We have a saying here in the hills that if you play with fire you're going to get burnt. My advice to you is PUT THE FIRE OUT AND QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD. There is no such thing as a good demon. 😐

FRAWIN 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
Demons are evil, thus the term demon. They can, however, trick us into thinking other wise. If this entity put a mark on some one you consider a true friend, what else is it capable of?

Your story sent off so many warning bells in my head. I am concerned. Very concerned for you. Please talk with your parents or another trusted adult about what you have written here and what you are going through.

God Bless!
MOTHERPANN (10 stories) (77 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
At 13 we can feel what we think is "true love" but as we mature we find our definition of true love changes and what we thought was a forever feeling becomes, "what was I thinking?" Phantom love is dangerous and not real, anyone living or dead who harms someone you care about should be dropped asap. You will find someone, a real person who will love you for all your faults as well as good qualities BUT you must let go of the spirit realm and start living in the real world. Only then can you decide what true love and bonding with one is...

Don't let this demon be the end of you and a life that has great potential...Please
Motherpann
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
Just be careful, as a lot of people have posted, this "demon" cannot be trusted, sure it was once an Angel - but it fell from the heavens because it sinned and gave into temptation.

The thing about demons is they know we have free will to choose right or wrong, they know we have a conscience (which they don't) so they like to mess around with that.

Do not trust him... Think about it, would you trust a stranger if he offered you a ride home?
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
A good demon. Have you ever heard of a good devil? Or a good Hittler a good Stalin? My friend that is what demons do. They promise you everything and in return you get evil. Even jesus was tempted. No pain and everything but he said no.Why?Because no one is even allowde to look at the devil. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Darlin', if you've "thought about dying for this dead person," things are NOT as they should be.  If Alex is really your friend, he'll want you to take advantage of the awesome gift you've been given -- LIFE!  If he's really your friend, he'll want you to enjoy living, making friends on this plane, and sharing your life with friends HERE.  The fact that Alex is "jealous" and took a "violent turn" suggests that HE IS NOT A "GOOD DEMON..."  (By definition, there's no such thing.)   Please, please, please get someone to help you get away from Alex.  He is toying with you in a very bad, unhealthy way.  There are several people who regularly post to this site who may be able to help you, if you ask. 😐
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Dear zodiac666,
I believ in happy endings so I think you should go for it, only if he does feel the same way as you. But just be careful, not CAREFREE, careful.

Truly,
Naema
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
I'm sorry to say this, but under no circumstances is there ever a good demon. No such thing. Be aware, if he's willing to hurt some one you care for, they're is nothing Good about him.
frenchpoet (10 stories) (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Something VERY similar happened to me when I was thirteen (I'm 19 now), but trust me, when you look back on this years from now, you won't quite see things the same way. I completely agree with libertybelle. I wouldn't trust him. To be blunt, I would sever ties with this "good" demon.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
My dear zodiac666, I don't believe for a minute that there is such a thing as a demon who is "not a bad one..."

My advice to you is concentrate on what's going on here, on this plane, before you get so caught up in what's on the other side of the Veil. People a lot older and with a lot more experience in these matters have had very negative things happen to them when dealing in this sort of thing.

I remember being 13 myself, and trust me, no one could tell me anything--but please listen to my advice. If I had a granddaughter your age, I'll tell her exactly the same thing I've told you. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: