You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dark Shadows Held Down

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Shadows Held Down

 

Twice, I have seen a 7foot black cloaked figure, 1st time In 1993 I was given tarot cards, I saw it that night. I got rid of the cards assoon a possible. Second time it put pressure on my neck, I awoke it was right next to me. I had been reading the New Testament, before I fell asleep. The figure said in a very deep voice, "I don't want you; I want your Nephew..."

My nephew, at that same time it appeared to me, had taken a heroin overdose. He died, but was brought back to life. All went quiet for years. 2005 I was in an auto accident. After the accident I kept seeing the numbers 11:11 everywhere, I still do to this day. I bless myself. I also kept seeing dark small shadows in my home. I blessed the house with Holy oil and water. My daughter who is 18 has seen them too. One day a smell came from nowhere and was disgusting it lasted for hours then disappeared. My Husband witnessed the smell and was quite confused. He said it was foul; the odor left the room during the night.

My ex's sister, has cursed me on numerous occasions. She is an alcoholic, very bitter, and was always jealous of me. She used to tell me she had seen Satan, on lots of occasions. She said she was powerful etc. I thought she was schizophrenic, and tried to help her. She began to hate me. Saying I was prettier than her, and so on and so on.

I believe in God, and when anything happens I pray out loud.

The Our Father prayer.

One week ago while visiting my childhood home. I was sleeping; I felt something slide under the covers. I thought it was my son; I put my hand across the bed to feel for him. The space was empty; the bed started bouncing, as if a person was sitting on it. I sat up, it all stopped. A few nights later, I was pinned to the bed, it pulled at my waist it felt like I was trying to be pulled through the mattress. It said in my ex's voice "come down with me..." I Blessed the House. My dad mocked at me as I blessed the house.

He said "Oh if there is anything here, let it visit me..." It did, that same night. He said it was like something trying to pull his stomach out. It happened three times to him. He was much shaken. I told him to never say things like that, and to pray. Everything has been quiet since. I also have a few pictures of the room I stayed in; there are lots of circles on the developed photo.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jbcmagain, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Dear jbcmagain,

My friend, a blessing does not rid the demonic entity, it leaves for a while and comes back with a vengeance. What you have done has enraged it. I am certain it shall come back. I recommend you visit the experts on exorcism which will truly rid the house of the entity, the Anglican Church and the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church has more than 2000 years of experience when battling demonic entities. I am sure it would be of great assistance. However if you choose not to follow my advice, here is a website I recommend you visit.

Http://www.ncdemonology.org/Home_Page.php

Thank you for posting your frightening and terrifying story and sharing it with us. Your problem is in my prayers. God bless and take care. If you need further assistance, contact me, I am always happy to help.

Sincerely,

Francois
alona (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
I've had similar experiences, and I to am a christian. I wanted to let you know, that I'll pray for you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
I have to agree with Tonith on this one. I believe that your sixth sence was kicking in. I believe that everyone has it but only a few know how to use it. Thanks fro sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-13)
First, if your sis/in/law is a bitter, jealous woman, that could cause you bad vibes right there, bad odors are another 'manifestation of evil presences. You were wise to pray, I would sprinkle my room with holy water and pray mucho, it is your best defense, nothing can stand against the power of our Lord Jesus! My best A184 😐
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
You may be a sensitive. I am always leary when people have stauch religious views and see phenomenon as either good or evil. Bad vibes from people can cause manifestations as well. I also think we can subconsciously project physical phenomenon so I don't know if this was the case for your father's encounter. It seems to me like his experiencing the same thing you did may be due to you not some spirit. I am not accusing you, if it is you, you are not aware of it. I have owned and read tarrot cards for 2 decades and nothing out of the ordinary ever happened when I used them. I believe (like ouija boards) they are a reflection of what lies in our subconscience. I have never thought rituals of any kind will fix anything other than in our own minds.
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
Hmm, I've never heard of 11:11 being a bad thing. It's typically considered to be, not a holy number per say, but a positive spiritual one.
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
That sounds like some thing my father would say too. He's not religious, unlike my mother who is extremely religious. I would try binding up what your ex's sister cursed you with, by binding it up in the name of Jesus, it should atleast help some. Whats bound in heaven, is bound on earth. "Whats loosened in heaven, is loosened on earth, Lord Loosen your protection onto us..." Is a prayer I heard my mother say quite often when things would start getting out of hand here at home. Maily with my father, who use to be an alcoholic, and abusive. He isn't physically abusive anymore, and only gets drunk once every few months when one of his old buddies is around, but he can still be a pain in the neck. I've had to bind up things he's said to me when we would fight, when I was younger.
ohmy (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
Foul odor is always a bad sign. So, these events are not isolated to one place/house. I will keep you in my prayers also, though I'm not sure how effective it would be right now, as I am not in the best spiritual condition--not until after September. I wonder if your problem stems from your ex's sister actually having prayed curses on you and wasn't the mere rambling of a mentally unbalanced person. She hated you enough. 😨

Your blessing of the house with holy oil and water reminds me of the time I went to visit a friend in another state. The house was haunted, so every night before I went to bed, I would bless the entire house. I never saw or felt anything unusual there; however, just because I didn't notice anything odd over there doesn't mean it wasn't haunted.

Thanks for sharing your interesting story. I'm sure your father learned a valuable lesson afer that. Never mock the spirit realm or it could come back to haunt you. Keep us posted on any updates.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: