You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unexplainable Crash

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplainable Crash

 

People may say that those who believe in ghost's are crazy, but I for one know that they do exist. I believe that there is a ghost in my own bedroom. Recently I had a long mirror placed on my wardrobe and since then I have been having trouble sleeping. This didn't bother me too much but it was last night that has really troubled me.

Yet again I was having trouble sleeping and I kept imagining someone in my room as if I wasn't alone. I could hear unexplainable noises. Eventually I had fallen asleep. Suddenly I was woken up by a loud crash. It was 3am. I felt a strange chill and I felt goose bumps all over me. I grabbed my phone to use as a light because I was afraid to reach over to my lamp.

There sitting on my bedroom floor was the mirror, it had been fine for agers and was put up strongly making it impossible for it to have fallen. It had smashed into many pieces, but what really got me worried was where it had landed. It had landed across the room facing a completely different direction. It looked as if it had been ripped from the wardrobe and thrown across my room.

I have a friend who strongly believes in ghosts and the type of forces they have and I straight away thought of her and what she's told me about ghosts. She's seen them and has told me they have often appeared in her bedroom. I'm just waiting for tonight for something to happen again. I don't think the ghost means much harm, the mirror wasn't thrown in my direction but I hope I can learn more about this and experience more of these kinds of things.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, steph_x_xx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bigpatti87 (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Well personally I think there is two ways that this could be chalked down. One way is that this mirror could have brought something into the room and now it is letting itself out of the mirror in your presence knowing that you are someone that would feel their presence... Or the other is this spirit could already have been there and the mirror could be either giving it a reflection of itself and its doesn't like that or it decided to make its presence known for some reason who knows... But either way that is pretty scary but you have to be strong or else the fear will consume you... Great story and let's us know what is going on.

God Bless,
BigPatti πŸ˜‰
rubyrose_99 (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Wow! I had a mirror in my room above my dresser but I took it down because I had the feeling that I would see someone elses reflection. πŸ˜†Is the mirror an antique? If it is then its probaby haunted. When I moved into our new house there was all this old furniture in my room that gave the room a spooky vibe. I got rid of it and my stepdad bought me new furniture and a new rug and now it feels like a completley different room ❀
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Hi.I have one question. Is this mirror old? Is it an antique? I am asking this because some old objects tend to carry a spirit with it. I for an example had an old wardrobe and when my dad bought we started to have problems. Maybe this is the case to. If you want the spirit gone I would bless the place. Thanks fro sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
It's been said that mirrors especially old ones can be portals or refections of another dimension. If this is the case I should be crawling with spirits because I collect old mirrors and have a dozen or more of them. Nothing weird has ever happened concerning my mirrors. I don't know what could cause a well mounted mirror to land across a room. May have nothing to do with the mirror per se but you may have a resident ghost and it was making itself known. This also falls into poltergeist activity and all in here know how I feel about that. I believe it comes from a teen with a lot of energy and not a spirit. We are too quick to say something weird happening is paranormal when in reality it can be just unleashed human energy. Again I am not diminishing your experience. I'm sure it was frightening and very real. I am just pointing out it can be other than paranormal. I do believe in the paranormal but just don't think all cases are that.
ghost_hunter997 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
you must be very brave to stay in a room where ghosts launch mirrors at walls

Well I hope everything goes well for you and hope that no mirrors attack you

God bless 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: