You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Bedroom

 

I very rarely go home, because I'm in the British army. However recently, I've been very scared. For the last 2 years, I've been waking up to see two shadowy figures staring at me, a man and a little girl, in fear I put the blanket over my head and close my eyes. Reopen them, 5 seconds later and their gone. Tonight it was the ultimate scare, seeing them separately at a time. I opened my window cause it was stuffy, tried to fall asleep and my bastard door kept opening (obviously because of the wind, but I was nervous as hell). That was it for me; I left the room with no sleep.

Should I use the Ouija board to find out what the hell they want with me? The Ouija board never worked for me, but maybe it will if I'm by myself in the room at night. The Ouija board has worked for my mum and little sister, my mum asked why it never wants to speak with me and it replied "rscpa" just jibberish. Maybe I'm just imagining things... My dog has been acting weird recently also, as if she wants to look after me... Constantly watching over me. She freaks out completely randomly.

I don't want to sound like a freak, but one time I woke up to see 3 mosquitoes right behind each other flying above my head... In England? This is why I think it might all be in my mind. I am not a superstitious person, I never believed in any of the supernatural into last night which totally freaked me out. I just shrugged off the last few encounters as my imagination.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mikeyc, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Hm... Those letters seem eerily close to "escape." not saying that's what it said, and you say that there's two spectres. That could be the reason for the interference. They might be arguing with each other... That happened for me once... I'm not sure about using a Ouija board... I used one three times, and not because I'm scared of WHAT happened so much as what COULD'VE happened or what COULD happen again, but I won't be using one for quite awhile. I personally believe that a Ouija board is simply a divining tools, but a dangerous one because it acts as a super "spiritual magnet" if you will. DEFINITELY do not try it alone, because that is usually more dangerous and you are weaker, not having the spiritual protection of another person. I would use, like one user suggested in another story, some sort of seance with a (or multiple) white candle. Not only that, but by using a Ouija board, you are allowing personal demons YOU YOURSELF have created/allowed in your life to be more powerful. Now if you do decide to use the board, DO NOT ask for physical proof, because that opens a physical gateway to the spiritual realm, inviting all of the demons and spirits that your board has summoned, and yes, that is a lot of spirits. Keep your questions to the point, and do not allow yourself to be emotional. Demons trick you using your emotions against you. The less you talk, and the less you analyze, the more likely you are to be safe. Have someone on the sidelines writing down the messages, and at least two people using the pointer. The key to many things, including the Ouija board, is professionalism, which means you show no emotion. No mercy, no regret. Nothing. Also, don't take your hand off the pointer. It will start to jumble up the message and then the spirit using the pointer will have to gain its momentum again. I hope this helped!
kye (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
I commented on "Ouija Experience with James and My Mum" just a few minutes ago before reading your experience!...Um... I've never played the Ouija Board before but I hope never to. I'd say NO, don't use it. I don't know how to help you, but maybe moving out of the house (if this is a possible option to you at all) would be good?
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-18)
Thanks for sharring this story with us. I realy enjoyed reading. I have to say that ouji boards can be very scary and they tend to give people problems. That is why we should be careful once somebody chooses to use one. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
troyarn brings up a very good point, one that I left out as I thought perhaps it was of little import, but then as I thought about this further, it MAY be these beings "calling card".
It MAY be that this child and Man were summoned by either your Mum or your little sister, or possibly even both. I wonder, have you spoken with them and asked about this?
Do they keep a communication notebook? There are some, who when they make contact with a spirit on a board, who write down the experience in a special book to be set aside and viewed at a later time.
There have been cases of ghosts that have made themselves known to persons that have NOT summoned them, and yet they have not been Sent Back. If this is the case, you would need to inform those who HAVE used the board, so that in the future they carefully send ALL back when closing the session.
There are also others who CHOOSE who they allow to stay. They have conversations with someone that they end up liking, and ask them if they would like to remain.
Ask your family. Perhaps they know a bit more than what you think.
But I stand by what I previously stated. Just flat out ask the little girl and the man. No need to use the board, you MAY end up summoning a few more. Just ASK.
Thanks again.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-17)
The ghost doesn't seem wanted to be contacted by you, I think you should tell them to go to the light.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
I have to agree with the others and say that the ouija board is a big no-no. Ask them what they want, or tell them to leave.
The fact that your other family members use the board may even have something to do with this, although I have no way of knowing.
So please, forget the board and just bravely ask them what they want or tell them they need to go. Good luck.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
Hi Mikey do not use quija board it let the damon in around you and also only if you see this two again all you have to do is talk to them like if they were alife... Okay...
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
Hello mikeyc. If I were you, I would do like whitebuffalo has suggested- just ask them what you wish to find out. At least this way you know WHO you are talking to, with a board you never know. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
Actually, RSCPA stands for Reduced (second order) Self-Consistent Phonon Approximation. (It is also Portrait editing for charity)
What do you know about Metaphysics?!
"Should I use the Ouija board to find out what the hell they want with me?" Why do you need to use the Ouija?
As these two beings are coming to you, are making themselves known TO YOU, I should think that all you would have to do is pose a question out loud. Simply ASK them what they are doing there. Ask them if you can help them.
ASK them to LEAVE.
Really, there is no need for the board. The reason I say this is that there are many ways to communicate with ghosts without giving the Parker Brothers a cut of the action. Users have their favorite FORMS, but it is a preferance, and not a NEED.
Thank you.
Silverangel (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
I agree with Lisamaxw that ouija board might bring up other spirits and demons aswell and I'm sure you don't wan that to happen that ouija board is freaken demonic!... Tell them "I rebuke you in Jesus name" They have to leave then. 😊
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-15)
DON'T USE A OUIJA BOARD! Your attempt to communicate with spirits is an inadvertent invitation to a haunt. They're going to hang around as long as they can "get something" from you -- whether that's attention or energy (I have a theory that they're attracted to/"feed" off fear and negative emotion) -- and they'll continually "up the ante" until your life is utter chaos.

My advice is to send them packing. Tell them that you DO NOT want them in your home or in your life, and then invoke Jesus' name, and tell them to leave. I think you'll sleep easier and enjoy your visits home more.
😊 Lisa

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: