You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Multiple Entities 2

Real Ghost Stories

Multiple Entities 2

 

My house has been pretty quite for the past week maybe two until the other night. Let me go back and remind everyone that the first half of this story took place after my husband and I had been fighting for a week. I saw a dark figure, my cat, and heard my grandfather.

Recently, I have noticed that strange things have been happening again. Last Thursday night my husband left to go to his mother's to get the lawn mower so he could cut the grass the next day. I was trying to get my daughter asleep, and me both started to hear a noise coming from mine and my husband's room. It sounded like someone beating on the bedroom door. My daughter looked at me with terrified eyes and said "what's that!"

I called my husband and he said that he wasn't home. I went outside to check and see if anyone was outside, but there was no one to be found. I finally got her to calm down and lay down with me on the recliner. I got her to sleep about twenty minutes later. I got up and went in our bedroom, turning every light on as a passed through the hallway. I got back there and for once our room was cool enough that it felt comfortable. I noticed this and said out loud "whoever is there, this is not the time to scare Autumn or me." I listened, but nothing happened and our room stayed comfortably cool.

I listened to her monitor to see if I could hear anything in her room. When I felt that everything was going to be ok, I decided to laundry and get ready for bed thinking that my husband would be home soon. I laid down in bed and felt weird. I turned the TV on and decided that maybe it was just my nerves not that I had calmed down from the noises.

Later that night after my husband got home and we got to sleep. I woke up to the feeling that something wasn't right. I started to get up to go to my daughter's room and I heard her hit the side of her crib and start to cry. I ran to her room to find her standing up and looking at her closet door. I got her up and put her in bed with me.

That next night, Friday night, my husband left again to go riding with a couple of his friends, and again I heard the noise in our bedroom. I called my husband again and told him what I heard. He comes rushing home to find that my daughter and I sitting in the living room scared out of our minds. She was bawling and would not stop and refused to go to our room or even look down the hallway. We managed to get her calmed down and we talked about what it could be.

After we got done talking he left again and I went to the bedroom to try and get some sleep if I could. I turned on my computer to play a game of solitaire and was watching a movie on the TV. After about 45 minutes to an hour I thought I heard a noise coming from the living room. I got to see that my cat was back, the one that had passed away a couple weeks ago. He was heading down the hallway to my daughter's room.

I followed to see him vanish into the bathroom that once had his litter box. I poked my head in to check on my daughter and she was sleeping fine. I headed back to my room. Suddenly I felt as though everything was going to be ok. I looked around and said more to myself then out loud, "Thank you Pappy."

I told my husband when he got home about seeing Patches again and the feeling that I got when I was heading back to the bedroom. He was happy that I finally got some sleep. We decided that that night our daughter would stay at his mom's house and we would go riding 4-wheelers so she could get a good night sleep and we could have night to ourselves.

We dropped her off and headed out to place that a couple of friends were staying. One of my friends and I decided that we were going to ride by ourselves to get away from the campsite and everyone to enjoy the nighttime. We headed up one of the trails and I felt as if someone was holding on to my back. I slowed down and tried to look behind me and then the feeling was gone. I shook it off and continued on my way. We got to the top of the hill and I mentioned to her what I felt and she said the same thing happened to her. We both looked at each other knowing the history of the land we shook it off to being someone that was once here.

The history of the land where we ride has seen many wrecks. There have been wrecks that had resulted in death, or devastating injuries. The families that live around that area have been fighting with each other for years and people would be found dead in the creek beds. There have been people breaking into vehicles that would result in gunfight when the owners would see them.

Well, my friend and I continued to ride by ourselves until we reached a spot that both her and I got scared. We stopped to pee and heard people talking. We knew that no one else was riding with us and that there was no one around that could have been out there. We decided that we were going to head back to the campsite and I told my husband what I had witnessed. He told me not to be worried and if I felt anything strange for the rest of the night that we would leave.

I don't know what, whatever it is, is trying to say to me. I can't stand the feeling of being watched and the fear of what my daughter might see when I'm not in her room with her. She can tell what it is that she sees, but it still scares me.

I don't know what to do about our home. If anyone can give me an ideas on what to do it would be greatly appreciated.

Other hauntings by autumnsmommy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, autumnsmommy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostwolf1800 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-17)
Hey, do you know what your daughter sees? It could help to identify what is going on and how to help you. Is she seeing the figure?
Its good that she is telling it firmly not to do that, whatever it does, but be sure that she isn't too afraid of it. Some ghosts or spirits almost feed on fear, and that could be why it likes her room so much. I suggest recording sound or visual in your daughters room one night. Try not to anger the ghosts, also.
Good luck, and take care!
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
Thanks everyone! I was hoping that I wasn't going crazy thinking that whatever it is that is in my house is causing us to fight. I noticed over the past couple of days that I haven't felt or seen it we haven't been fighting at all. NONE!

My little girl is 21 months and has an attitude of a 21 year old. I'm surpirised whatever is here wants to be here with her. You can always tell when she sees it. She will get to hollar at it saying "No Don't Do That!" or "No, no, no!" So whatever it is doing she gives it heck to get it to stop before she gets too scared. I think that only reason she didn't want to sleep that well this past weekend is because of the noises that it was making. It wouldn't have been bad but she's jumpy like me.

Thank you all again. Keep you posted!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
Hi Lindsay and thank you for sharring another great story with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I agree with tammy that there seems to be a more then one spirit that is interested in you. I have hear d that spirits can attach to someone. And in some ocassions they fallow somebody home. This has happened a coule of times to people who have gone to graveyards. Maybe this is the case. Its seems to me that maybe the house isn't that haunted as the land around it. Thanks fro sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Hi autumnsmommy,
I would like to ask you a question, can you tell me how you feel before the fights with you husband?

At the moment all that comes to mind is that there is an entity there that is doing everything to destroy what you and your husband have, but you are also protected by your cat and grandfather.

How old is your daughter, bless her.

As Rhodes has said, try cleansing your whole house. You can also get protection through crystals.

Keep us updated.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Hi autumnsmommy and thank you for coming back with another thrilling story to share. I've been following your stories for some time now and the obvious conclusion is that you as well as your daughter are pretty perceptive as far as the spiritual world is concerned. It seems that you don't experience one single thing but, instead, it's probable that whatever's out there sees you as a magnet and gets attouched to you.

As far as your home experiences are concerned, you seem to have multiple entities approaching you-that you've already said yourself. The thing is I get this very intense feeling that your deceased cat and your visitations from your grandfather seem to happen just around the same time as some other occurrence which sounds less harmless and benevolent. It's as if they're there to protect you from whatever has "found its way" into your home.

I think cleansing your surroundings is a step but I also suspect that you need to find some protection for yourself and your little girl as well.

Check out the site for Shane's cleansing suggestion-it performs miracles and try purchasing crystals for the home and yourselves to wear at all times.
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Maybe a simple smudging would help. You can't beat it! As for your daughter, how old is she again? I have a idea that could help put her at ease, that is if she's old enough to understand. Just get a empty spray bottle and fill it up with tap water and tell her it's a magic monster stopping spray that gets rid of monsters, and get her to go around the house with you and spray all the rooms and focus more on her room. Maybe add a little chant like "monsters monsters go away! In this room you can not stay!" and spray away! Sounds stupid but it really helped me out when I was baby sitting my sisters kids.
Good luck!
Ps. I usually wouldn't advise it, but basically going mental and shouting at ghosts has helped for me in the past. Just tell them to play nice or leave. Only problem is you risk cheesing them off.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Have you try cameracorder in your daughter bedroom to see what she can see Just try help that all and Yeah Hard to tell what it is when whatever is hold you and your friend in fourwheelers.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: