You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Growling

Real Ghost Stories

The Growling

 

I and my sister were at my grandmas, we started recording with a recorder we found. We put it on the back porch that was closed in away from windows and we pressed the record button and then left the room we were all very quiet.

I went back in to get the recorder and we played it. First we heard footsteps then we heard whispering. Finally when we had the last part there was heavy breathing and then growling.

We put a new tape in and recorded in the bathroom. I heard a little girl talking she was asking if someone would play with her. Next we put it in the back porch again and it sounded like a man telling us to get out of his house.

Then we got to the stairs. We heard heavy breathing followed by a screaming for help and then nothing followed by heavier breathing and heavier footsteps coming towards the recorder. Then when ever I would go to visit and my grandma was in the kitchen and my grandpa shopping and I was sitting in the living room by myself I would hear walking a dragging like dragging a dead body.

I think the screaming for help was some one being murdered. The house is over a hundred years old and I think that it is possible there is a demon in the house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostgirl1029, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
i went back in the house in the back porch and I asked what the name was and she said anna
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Thank you for all the comments! I want to be able to post comments on your stories.
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
i can't put the recordings on the sight because they are cassetes and I can't put it on computer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
OK, I have NOT read through the other comments, so forgive me if I write something someone else has, please.
Any chance at all that you can post that recording? If you got all of that on a tape, you have some awesome evidence to prove the existence of the life impaired in that space. You also have all you would need to solicit the help of ANY paranormal investigation crew (research them, though, to make sure they are as informed as they SHOULD be). Forgive me if I sound a bit excited, as it is very rare to get ALL OF THAT in one sitting.
Check out EVP's experiences here on site, you will see what I mean.
Thank you.
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
i would have never thought of asking them questions serious. Also I don't know were the history of the house is.
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
evilelf I go back to that house to protect my grandparents from the evil in the house. I would never let anything happen to them like that.
evilelf (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
It could have been a murder, have you looked at the history of the house? The sounds I admit would be very creepy, I would probibly refuse to go in that house if I heard those.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
okay I think the voices have something to do with a murder. Try doing this: go in each room with someone with a tape recorder and ask the spirits questions then when your done check the tape recorder. I hope you can get some answers.
scared2death303 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
wow that's creepy but maybe it was a murder or maybe something else have you seen anything else or heard anything else? 😕
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
mediumcolette what is your story called? Cause you have been so kind to read my story I want to be able to read your stories. Since you think my story is interesting I would want to know what yours is about
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
my grandparents moved in when my mom was orn like I don't know how many years ago
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
my grandma is in a wheelchair its hard for 2 get around thanks 4 all the comments it is super scary going over there and I never leave her wen my grandpa goes out
Kia (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I agree with Kirsten_pax09.
You really need to have authority over these spirits. Pray to the Lord that he would protect you and your grandparents and that he would banish these spirits from the house.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Some really bad stuff has happened in that home. The spirits of wicked people can be very disturbing and even dangerous. They may not be real Demons but they might as well be. Have your Grandparents been living there a very longtime? It's a wonder why they have never felt the need to leave? Some people can block paranormal activity and never have any experiences or they may never talk about it.

If I were them I would make copies of the "Bill of Sale" of the home and then nail these copies all over the house and then command all spirits haunting that home to leave. I would declare that the home is rightfully and lawfully mine and unless those spirits start paying rent they have no more rights to stay in my home. You have to get angry sometimes with ghosts.

Lay down the law and then I would declare in a strong voice; "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Get out! This is my home now!" I'd splash around holy water and salt in the areas where most activity is felt. I would most likely then bring in a Priest to have the house blessed and I would devote myself to saying prayers for the home and the dead that maybe wandering over the area. And most of all I would invite in the Holy Spirit to bless and protect.

But you really have to have faith in what you try when you deal with the really negative spirits. They may challenge you more, threaten you and launch attacks against you. If you have no faith then perhaps it's time to sell the home and move.
Bloodychick101 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
If I were you, I would tell your grandma and stay away from that house for a while 😨
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
That sure is creepy and I agree with mediumcolette, Something in your grandma's house may had been murder or whatever in there and outside.
MediumColette (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
❤ I love this story.
I don't know if that demon is a real demon or not... Maybe it was a poltergeist. That is what it sounds like. Please read my story!
I will read yours:D

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: