You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Spirits Who Listen To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits Who Listen To Me

 

My name is Marie and this is my story:

Yes my family does have a Ouija board. Years ago the box got destroyed and we don't have anything to put the board inside. So we just have it out, it's in my sister's closet. When we first got the board we contacted a spirit by the name of Christy, she was friendly and a joy to have in the house hold. But the years past on and we never contacted her for a long period of time. A few months ago we pulled out the Ouija board and tried to contact her. She wasn't there, we were talking to something but not her. I don't recall his name but he claimed to be an angry husband who had been murdered by his wife who also murdered her 3 children. He seemed to be upset, and would just accuse us of his problem. We did also speak to his children, one girl and two boys; they were all so very young, under the age of eight.

After that night this household has never been the same. In my room it is always cold no matter how hot the day or heater. My closet won't shut all the way even though there is nothing to block it. On January 2nd, this year I was in my room on my bed. I felt like someone or something was watching me. But I shook the feeling off and began to read my book again. I began to hear footsteps, creeks in the floor coming towards my bed. It then stopped and I noticed an imprint on my bed, my heart was beating so fast. I didn't want to show any fear because I know energies feed off of that. I just lay on my side and began reading again.

This is the part that made me scared as ever... A strand of my hair arose from where it was placed and was tossed in front of my eyes. It seemed like someone had meant to mess up my hair so it would cover my eyes. I fixed my hairline and tried to ignore the fear that was building inside me. A few minutes after that happened I felt pressure on my thigh. I was wearing very short, short shorts. So I could see my skin had an indent of where the pressure was. I couldn't take it any longer. So I sat up in bed and calmly left the room.

After that I stayed out of my room for three weeks, I would go in there during the day but I would always feel an uncomfortable presence. I have been the only one from my family who has been touched by a paranormal spirit. I don't know why but I also at times I feel like I can control them. I was just trying to scare my sister so I said, "Spirits in my room, Go to Bella's room and tap on her walls." She freaked out abut that, and when she went into her room she actually heard thumping on the walls! She ran out and screamed at me for doing that. (Does that mean anything?) So I asked, "Okay you can leave her room now, she has had enough." and then we both went in her room and it was peaceful the whole night.

I'm not sure why but when I ask questions or tell the spirits to do things it seems like they do it, I'm confused about the part because I really don't understand why they follow what I say. Can anyone tell me why that is?

Other hauntings by Enchanted_Sisters101

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Enchanted_Sisters101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
-bamachick94 the parrot thing is hilarious!

-just be careful its not always easy living with a spirit. Most likely if you ignore it and not really think about it or talk about it it will go away. Also if this is the first time you've experienced something like this it might be exciting at first but if you keep humoring it the activity will increase and it will get old really fast and it will be harder to get rid of in the end. Just be wary of this one any spirit that is angered or says things like it was murdered it is either evil/deceiving you or very disgruntled at least. Bad juju energy 😕 he/it might become violent with you or at least try to make your life miserable to feed off of negative energy. Be careful whatever you decide I hope you stay safe.
bamachick94 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Omg! Would have like craped my pants! Any ways I was reading this and I have a parrot and he screached as I was reading the part aout your thigh!YEAH! I screamed lol 😊
Izak (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
:3 I wish I could have a spirit listen to me... Maybe they have ghosty crushes on you o.o... ❤ ❤ ❤
gogreenjessi (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
wow. This is apparently a VERY intellegent haunting. Nothing residual about that! Lol!. Well they are obviously not a threat IF and only IF they continue to listen to you. If at any point they do not obey your commmands, then you no longer have control over them. Even then you should just leet it go, as long as they don't seem to pose a threat. If you feel threatened at any point, I would suggest getting help. Another suggestion, do some resarch on the area and find out if the murder story is true.
Hope to have been of assistance!
~jessi
Enchanted_Sisters101 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Well I haven't been trying to contact or even relate to them anymore.
Ginko- I'm not catholic... I'm not sure about religion. I don't have a certain one, but I do believe in god.
StillAlive (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Oh Oh... More thank likely its demons that WANT of course to do evil things, all though you where probably kidding when telling them to do stuff, well they take it seriously! More than likely they are trying to "bond" with you and do as you say but trust me. Its going to hit back if you don't do something about it. As for the ouiji board. Burn it! Cut it! Shred it! Pour holy water on it! Then burn,cut, or shred it! Do whatever it takes but DESTROY it! Its just a portal to things you do NOT want to welcome! Good luck! 😁 Be Safe!
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Can I ask something? Are you a Catholic or what ever? 😐 I think your having fun doing this stuff, hmm be careful, I think ghost who were contacted by the ouja board required some competition if they do anything as a favor for you =x just be careful and thanks for the story
Imageofadarkself (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
WARNING:
Contiuned usage of a Ouija board can and will harm you.
These spirits that you contacted are most likely devils or demons of some impressonating ghosts. Destroy the board as soon as you can; regardless of what anyone says. Even keeping such a board can affect you.
Enchanted_Sisters101 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
Well I'm glad I stopped then. After I had one touch me I quit, I ignore every little out of place detaile, because I don't want a part of them anymore! Do you think if I stop thiking about them that they will just give up?

~Marie
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
If these spirits befriending you become more attached to you they will surely have more power of you with time taht they may harm you.
Enchanted_Sisters101 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Thank you so much, But when I did use the bored I discovered the 4 spirits. # male and 1 girl. There were 3 children and they said that they are afraid of moving on because their father won't let them, and they wern't allowed to talk to me much longer.
I have now found a place to keep the board, its in a closed area so that may help?
And yess I am trying to get rid of them, I don't boss them around either. But it always seems that they keep to theirselves most of the time.
Thank you for all the help, I'm taking it very wisely, and I'm not going to ignore it.
lovindaparanormal (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
If things are as you say they are the only thing you need to ask the spirit (s) is that they move on. It's never advisable to have anything to do with a Oija Board. You should not bother with it again. As someone commented above, a "good" entity would not want to do anything to purposely scare a person. Please ask the spirit (s) to move on to the other side. Don't keep them around for kicks. They may be Earth bound because they don't realize the've passed. Let them know they will be among loved ones if they move on. Hopefully this advice will be taken seriously and be of help.
Xhit_me_with_your_eyes_babayX (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
you control ghosts!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Dude! That's epic! 😁
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Can you ask the spirits to do nice things for people as well, or do the spirits only scare others and cause problems for them?

If the answer to that question is "yes", then you might simply have a malevolent spirit (or spirits) looking for a way into this world taking advantage of any path available to them (in this case, that path would be you).

Whether these are good, evil or relatively neutral spirits, the more you interact with them, especially the more they do your bidding, the more legitimacy you give them to tarry around you and anywhere you live.

Also, it is possible that it will be you (and not the offending spirits) who would bear the long term consequences for any bad things these spirits may do if they are acting on commands or authority from you. A little something to keep in mind when you give them "orders". Also it/they may also just be following your orders for their own reasons and may quit doing so at some point once they feel established enough on this plane.

You might want to send this spirit (s) away and do your best to distance yourself from them. Good spirits do not delight in scaring people (your leg touch, the knocking on your sisters walls), and it is a really bad idea to have evil spirits in your life.
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
well.
What can I say? Those boards are bad news.
The spirits sound like they're being nice now, but later they might change.
It's up to you what you do next. Good luck. 😉
tboro (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
hmmmmmmm... Its really very interesting. But I would advised you to stay away from it. Try to be safe... As the spirit touched you. Well I don't think its a good sign... May god be always with you. 😐 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: