You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Protected By Unknown Entity Or Angel And My Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Protected By Unknown Entity Or Angel And My Experiences

 

A few months ago I tried summoning an incubus, then a few days later from that I had this really odd dream, a frog-like man was chasing me, and he ended up pinning me down and trying to well, have his way with me. Since then, I've felt light touches and cold breezes when there shouldn't be any there.

A few days ago, (before I tried summoning an incubus the second time) I had a dream of an attractive young woman (she had shoulder length blond hair, ocean blue eyes) that tried to seduce me. At the end of the dream, I was lying on my back and she proceeded to crawl on me and laid on top of me.

I've heard that incubi sometimes explore the "forbidden" parts of one's mind, bringing out things people would like kept in the closet.

Also, when I was younger (11-15ish), I used to think that God left me an angel/ an angel was in our old barn at the back of our place. I remember daydreaming of him. He was so real in the visions/daydreams. Is he maybe my guardian? If so, how should I go about summoning/contacting him?

Another time of the "paranormal" experiences I've had, I was crossing a completely empty street, and when I looked to my right, a red car was speeding my way. I tried to run out of the way, and I felt the car barely graze my right calf, I think something was protecting me. The car was going around 60MPH, and I was partially in front of it, I keep getting a feeling that if I wouldn't have been "protected", I would be dead today.

I really would like to get into contact with him/her and I'm not for sure how to go about that.

Can anyone give me advice on how to contact him/her, and do I really have a incubus/succubus attached/following me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DreamOfWaking, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

empty_elegy (3 stories) (25 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
... Why do people join this site and just bash on people's experiences? In the gamer world we call that trolololing... Except the sad part is that you're actually serious about the cruel comments you make, instead of the usual troll just saying those things to cause an uproar for kicks.
Incubi and succubi aren't harmful, really... Some just grow attached to you, and come to you without being summoned or anything. The only thing you have to worry about is when they get jealous. And that they tend to draw other, more powerful beings to you. The more powerful beings are the ones you have to worry about.
NightVeil (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
I just joined today and realized that your post was made a year ago, but it jumped out at me as soon as I started browsing around. Hope all is well.
NightVeil (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
If you researched this, as you say, why on Earth did you go through with it? If you really did summon an incubus, know this. You have summoned a very powerful demon! Demons and angels are not spirits or ghosts because they were never alive to begin with and you will need much more than a guardian angel to rid yourself of it. Granted, a guardian angel can guide you spiritually and pull you out of the line of a speeding car, but they aren't strong enough for this. With the aid of a priest, God and Jesus alone can banish a demon. Rosary beads and holy water are a good start, although I don't suggest you drink the holy water. A cross of holy water on your forehead may not deter it and it can remove the beads. Banishment will be more than you can handle alone. I really don't mean to sound harsh, but you have no idea what you've done. If you're not baptized, I suggest you get that done. I've been at this a long time and I've never met anyone who willing invited a demon into his/her life. PLEASE use knowledgeable people to help you with this. Good luck.

Sidenote: You'll not feel a cool breeze. Demons emit hot air.
Ellipsis-Demon (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
what ritual was it I know its dangerous but still I can allways get rid of it later please reply pls
DreamOfWaking (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
I read a lot on summoning an Incubus before I did it. I know the hazards and am willing to deal with them. To the people who say hire a prostitute, please go get a life, if you haven't read, Incubi and Succubi are supposed to be monogamous partners, and unlike humans, they won't cheat on you.

As far as the guardian angel, when I went to Arkansas last summer, I witnessed a SNOW WHITE WOLF approach me, then turn and walk away, but it seemed to disappear completely. I was in a field when it happened, the wolf was walking slow and there was nothing it could hide behind...
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Sorry dreamofwalking for generalizing a statement on your story i,m sure your a nice person and probably a little surprised with most of our reply, but everybody means well so don, t take offense, we all learn from our mistakes, which all of us agree you have made on this occassion, good luck to you in the future.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Their seems to be a swell of supporters on this website with their own agenda, encouraging others to embrace these relationships with sex demons telling all, that god won't help, your on your own and what's the harm bla bla, well I hope they realize that there are young innocent children like this one starting to summon them thinking its cool, because of what their reading here,

Well done.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
vulcan10 speaks the Truth completely. I agree with you 100% & kate maybe you shouldnt be on this site if you think the majority of us are delusional. Think about it.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
why on earth would you try to summon a demon?! Can't you get a human partner? A prostitute maybe? I'm so sorry but this disgusts me. These demons arent good honey. I know from personal experience I don't care what any one says, & sorry if I offend but this one just struck a nerve & do you honestly think a perverted sick demon is going to come give you sex every time you want when you think you have an Angel around you protecting you? This is just obsurd to me! How old are you? Can I get a witness here people or am I the one who needs my head checked? Summoning demons isn't a game. I know a lot of it sounds fascinating but all demons & the enemy want to do is kill you! Please get some help or spiritual guidance from one who knows what they are doing.

much love & good luck. But SHAME ON YOU!

~LSD~
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Also I would like to know how you know your guardian angels name
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
I really want to know the anwser to this question: What if a demon doesn't want to be a demon? What if that demon is misunderstood because of name? I don't think people can choose who their born from...
Kate (18 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
"do I really have a incubus/succubus attached/following me?"

No, you have an overactive imagination; just like 99% of people on this site.
toatalrockprincess001 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
are you kidding me you summoned a lust demon that is the craziest thing you could do and also it's really dangerous. You have to get rid of them. Who knows what they'll do if you don't.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
Why on earth would you try and contact an incubus. I believe that angels do protect and try to guide us from time to time, but you have to keep in mind, that angels, the good ones are godley creatures and pure of heart and mind. They only do gods bidding and all for the glory of him. They don't just hang out with sinful mortals keeping them out of trouble. Only those keeping his word and living for him should realistictly think that. People really ought to read and study the word before becoming delusional and believing that no matter what they do they are being blessed. Those living the word can pray for you and god may send an angel to intercede for you at a given time, but it clearly says in the word that God turns his face away from sin. And so would his angels.
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
a incubus really? I'm mean I know it can be a lonely world but come on, BF/GF, prostitue,man-whore, friends with benefits, toys

But a lust demon that's low.
Phobic1981 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
Okay, I won't say anything about summoning an incubus. It's all been said already, and I don't want to yell at you.

I do want to encourage you, however, to stop allowing this entity from making any contact with you, and to command it in God's name to leave whenever you sense it. Maybe wearing a religious necklace, carrying prayer beads or a rosary, or dipping your fingers in holy water then making the sign of the cross before you go to bed. Anything of a positive religious nature should help you.

As for your guardian, I'm sure you do have one, I think we all do. Speak to it as if you were praying or talking to a friend. Ask its name, ask for its protection. Just make sure that you keep using the name of God to ensure that whatever answers you may receive are of a divine origin.

Good luck and God bless 😁
Boldylocks (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Hi! Well since you tried to summon an incubus, no doubt you definitly have one attached to you now. I won't bother asking WHY you tried to summon one- but when we open the red carpet for these beings, they are going to take advantage.

You do definitely have a guardian angel or guardian Being -sent from the Great Spirit- to protect you before your appointed time to leave your body. All of us actually do, and you were given intuition to actually sense yours when you were younger.

I feel he/she is still with you, but just as you tried to summon that incubus, I would suggest you also summon that Guardian. Just send out mental thoughts toward him/her and ask them to be a part of your life- and to stay near you. Alot of them being with us depends on us inviting them to be with us.

I know that the negative entities challenge the dark side in us, but I would never again invite any of them into your life intentionally-- doing so is asking for spiritual chaos in your life. Yes, we sometimes learn valuable lessons from darkness, but intentionally opening the door and knowingly inviting those things in defeats any lesson that may be learned.
robertar (223 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
someone probably could tell you, but why would they wantto.

As bugsbunny used to say... What a maroon!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
You have made a mistake in trying to contact an lust demon. That spirit will be harder to banish the longer it is with you. The more you accept it's ways, the harder it is to reject. The human nature gets too attached to things the longer they are with it.
Everyone is born with a Guardian Angel. You have a main guardian, while God sends others on certain occasions to protect as well. I have communicated with my Guardian Angel before. I find it difficult but very possible. It is best if you ask for it's name and look out for sign. Make sure your Angel comes from God by asking it. Greet it with "May God's peace be with you".
It sounds you indeed did summon a lust demon. One was sent to me from Satan while the other I accidentally attracted from my lustful habits. The 2 are hard to deal with but lately I have weaken their connection with me however their own power have gotten stronger with the long years they have d welled with me.
With prayer, faith, and resistance, I find that it is the best way to eventually lose these beings. They may come back, but you must change habits to keep that from happening.
You must choose, if you want to get closer to God, and your Angel, lose the lust demons. Meditation does help connect to your Angel.
God Bless
XDHunterXD (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Well, for one what made you want to summon an Incubus? Incubus's are extremely seductive and from what I've heard is that they try to seduce you then devour there mate. My second answer would be yes, I do think you have an guardian angel. Now, an guardian angel protects you from evil spirits, entity's, demons and devils Etc. This would explain your failed attempts at summoning an Incubus. I'd keep it that way. If there IS an Incubus or Succubus attached to you I would reccomend praying every night before bed. Try some holy water and drink it. The holy water would purify your body and probably scare the day or night lights out of your not-so-friendly neighbourhood Incubus. But be careful, the choice is yours. One wrong choice and you'll be an human ala fondue for Incubus.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Seeking out a incubus or any type of spirit can be a very dangerous thing to do, there are some real nasty and evil entity's out there looking for such a invitation, you believe in god yes? This is not what he wants you to do, your guardian angel will protect you, but if you willingly seek out a demon unfortunately you may find yourself alone, under the demons control. I urge you to reconsider your desire and ask for gods protection.
God bless
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
First of all, what possessed you to try and summon an incubus? Unless you knew 100% what you were doing or had help from someone who did, there's a REAL good chance you summoned something totally different tahn you were expecting. What, who know, but from what you are describing, it may not be a healthly/good thing. If you know how, I would HIGHLY recommend a banishment now. If you can't do it, go find someone who can.
Secondly, if you do have a guardian, if you want to try talking to it, try mediating and see if you can feel it near. I stress that doing this BEFORE you detach whatever has attached itself to you may allow it to lie to you and further strengthen it's attachement. Please be carefull, playing or dabbling in things like this can turn bad VERY fast.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: