You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Male Figure Around Me

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Male Figure Around Me

 

Im not really sure what's going on. I live in Thunder Bay, on. I'm 25 years of age. I have a boyfriend and three children. I have recently started experiencing a feeling of someone near me. Its happened about 3-4 times since the new year... Once when I was outside late at night I was standing with a few friends. They were all in a circle except there was about a 5ft area of space to my left were no one was standing, yet from the corner of my eyes a dark figure appeared to the left of me. It seemed to be a man, I couldn't see his face or anything like that, he was about 6 ft in height. It only last a few short seconds and he was gone... No one saw it but me. I hadnt seen him for a little while when out of nowhere during the middle of the day I was sitting on the edge of my bed and this time to the right of me about a foot away the same figure was sitting beside me on my bed, same dark figure... It again was short and I wasn't scared or anything just a little uneasy, I never felt like I was in harm or anything... Just felt watched.,, staired at...

I saw that same figure March 12th, driving home from a friends house, it was about a 15min drive home... It was 1am and my boyfriend was driving, I was in the passenger seat. About 5min to our drive I felt like I was being watched from behind me... I didn't say anything and was a little freaked out about turning around so I kind of ignored it for a few more minute but I was getting more and more uncomfortable so I turned to the left to look behind me and sitting behind me was this figure again... Never lasting long but enough that I could see him/it...Im unsure why I'm experiencing this feeling of being watched by this man. I can't explain who it could be or why just that the presence is starting to become more frequent. I'm hoping some can give me some insite to what it is I may be experiencing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Westfortgirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
That's interesting. Simple, to the point, and not an over dramatization. Thus more believable. If I was you, being an adult, and a mom, I'd first go to my physician and get a check up. A full check up. I guess you haven't been through any major psychological upheaval in your life lately? Before I ran to the first person waving a flag and shouting "Pick me! I'm phsychic!" I'd look around and read. The truly gifted don't need banners and a parade. I'd be interested to find out what this is when you find out. I don't think I'd mention this in front of my kids. I also hope your boyfriend is level headed and doesn't try to hire an exorcist for you or drive a stake through your heart right off the bat.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: