You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Jewish Cemetery

Real Ghost Stories

Jewish Cemetery

 

It was a dark night on July 7, when I drove with my car through a forest. It was the shortest way to get home and I used this road every day without seeing anything or feeling strange.

It was about 2:20 a.m. And I felt that something is wrong and I had to stop my car. I went deeper in the forest, because I started to feel very bad and I had to take a breath of fresh air. Then I had shivers all over my skin, but I did not attract attention and went back to my car.

I started to drive, but then my eyes could not believe what they saw... There were about 15 people on the road staring at me. I could not see their eyes or see faces, but I felt, that they are looking at me. I was so frightened, that I couldn't breathe. I wanted to scream, but couldn't get even a whisper out of my mouth. Eventually I got my courage and slowly drove away. I took a look in the mirror to see if they are still on the road, but it was empty as before...

The next day I met my father and told him what I had experienced and he told me that in that place, where I was standing in the night to take a breath, was Jewish cemetery. I couldn't believe that I have really seen about 15 Jewish spirits and couldn't understand why I saw them.

This is not the first time, when I see spirits. I have seen many things all my life, but this was the first time I saw so many dead people at once.

I would like to know, if I did something wrong that night...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mikah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
You are using your third eye, and not every one can do that, maybe they look at everybody, and you... Can see them. Simply.
Mikah (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Thanks guys for telling me your thoughts.
I actually thought, that maybe I stand on some of their graves, that's why they came on the road, but well, who knows. And I am not Jewish.;)
And I have been near this cemetery many times now and haven't seen anything...
scarwarsnow (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
My goodness! You are in eastern europe, the place of WW2, this is expected
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Lol at Blizzard43's post, They seem interested in you might want help to pass ect. But would have attacked you that night if they were going to.

Might just be curious and restless spirits that wanted something to do ect as if its a small mostly unused road I'm sure you would get bored and curious too.

Most people would probly roll on through. Anyhow next time stick a handy cam to your dash as you pass and see if you pick anything up.

~Shadead.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
Maybe you didn't do anything wrong? Maybe they wanted you to see them, someone to know they were there and remember them?
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
oh by the way don't go on that road agin they might attack you bye
blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
😆 I can tell what you did wrong if you go somewhere that is sacred to people and soil the soil the spirets don't like it. Ps this a real story there was a old women who lived in italy well it was christmas day the church that shewent was sacred well her sister had died that year and it was still dark when she got there people were there she was told by her sister to leave but didn't she was then attacked by the spiits she told the priest and came back (her scarf had been ripped off) there at the alter was her scarf riped up no one was there. Pss she escaped 😉
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
I would agree with most of the posters here, you went out to get some air, they might have had something to do with that, can't say... But when you live - no pun - in a tight nit community like that, you don't get many visitors at that time on night... I think they were just curious...
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Eh? I don't think those spirit are related to the jewish cemetery, anyway good thing your safe, as I read before seeing many spirit in one place aren't a good thing specially when theyre looking at ye...

Watersprite the reason why ghost aren't that visible at daylight are: the rays of the sun affect the ghost (ghost are usually transparent) being said, then the light is bright you won't see them cleary =P (this may depend on your ability to see spirit)

Anyway nice story!
Do take care

-AYA LOVE YOITE
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
I agree with everyone, you certainly did not "do anything wrong"! You just happened to be driving by the area at a time of night (2:20 a.m.) when spirits are extremely active. For some reason, they do seem to be out at night, and not necessarily to "scare" people! 😆 You probably surprised them as much as they surprised you. 😲

Thank you for sharing your experiences! Best wishes for safe and spook-free travels in the future.

Watersprite ❤
zoeee15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Ohh, that gave me chills.
I doubt it was because you didn't anything wrong. They might have just decided to have a bit of a reunion and you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. From what you said I doubt they were angry at all, they were possibly even frightened.
Who knows I guess?
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Wow that was incredibly creepy experience. 😨 I would have totally freaked out if I saw 15 faceless spirits staring at me. Uggh I just gave myself the chills. I don't think you did anything wrong. You probably just stumbled upon them. The feeling of needing air and having the chills could have been them using your energy to manifest. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Take Care 😊
Flint (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Hi Mikah

Very interesting experience you had Mikah. I would think that these spirits all may have died together. Would not think that they meant to harm you in any way, you are more than likely tuned into the other realm beyond our own. You mentioned that you have seen spirits before, you may even have been given a clue as how they may have died, when you found it hard to breath. I've seen spirits myself over the years., but what I experience most is that I have powerful dreams almost every night. Every now and again I dream of an event before it occurs. I enjoyed your story, hope you post more.

All the best

FLINT
AwakeAtNight (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
They probably had a message to get through or were even excited or upset or so on by your presence. They're in the forest so they probably don't get chances like these that often. Are you jewish at all? Maybe that could have been why...?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: